Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) (54484 Views)

Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Not sure how that is Peter obi outfit but I want to ask. What if they put on buhari, Tinubu or atiku outfit? Will it be beautiful?

Of course not. Obi is beloved by the masses. That's the difference

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Nazgul:
The kind of jubilation that would overwhelm Nigeria next year when Peter Obi is declared winner of the elections, it would be do joyous. May God keep us all alive to witness it in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2022
achivs:
Peter Obi is not yet national ooo. People in the rural areas don't even know this man, we should do more and reach the rural communities with our campaign of Obi if not Tinubu and Atiku is still the ones our village people know, especially the north.

Peter Obi Movements POM in all the states of Nigeria are already about to embark on rural enlightenment in all the local governments.

You can join the WhatsApp platform in the state you're residing to join them.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Of course not. Obi is beloved by the masses. That's the difference

How does obi being loved by the masses according to you make a couple putting an "obi outfit" beautiful and putting on an atiku/buhari or Tinubu outfit not beautiful?
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Barrylord4040: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2022
U suppose say Biafra couple lol
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by nedekid: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Nice one.
But Nna, this couple pikin go fine ohh shocked
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by achivs(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2022
[b]The WhatsApp number [/b]
Assetinvestor:

Peter Obi Movements POM in all the states of Nigeria are already about to embark on rural enlightenment in all the local governments.

You can join the WhatsApp platform in the state you're residing to join them.
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Antai123(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi my Guy. We will win together man!

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Dpharisee: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2022
I was talking to an Abokie shoemaker and I told him I am voting for Tinubu, he told me that Tinubu is a Soho (too old and weak) and that he is voting for Obi.
I told him but Tinubu is a Muslim,the said to me 'hunger doesn't understand religion ' sad

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Obierika(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I See Atiku winning the election, I see Pandora Pete & Jagaban going into retirement.

Your were drunk on expired wine when you saw that vision!
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by 9zcollins(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2022
meritadavize1:
Ipob terrorists supporting their lord....
Nonsense upuru miri adicts
wail no more for thy tears shall be in vain
Give your life to Peter Obi and be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Ogedtunde: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2022
That's Lagos my brother
buckeyemedia:
That looks like Onitsha main road on the layout to the big market?
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by emsco(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2022
Biafra agitators. I will never be part of it
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Dpharisee: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:

You mean Biafra/Igbo movement?

You guys will go back to your Biafra or death agitation in February, after Peter obi defeat.
I dey feel your Peter Obi PAINdora grin
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Ogedtunde: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2022
The guy never supported Biafra one day, even though he's an Igbo man
Barrylord4040:
U suppose say Biafra couple lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by IgOga(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter obi movement is a national movement

The movement is even bigger than Obi himself

It's a cult-like movement, it's so huge and unstoppable

On a street of about 100....2 people cared about Peter Obi and it's a national movement?

Ekiti elections...LP total votes 195, Void votes: 8,888

The story won't be different in most parts of the country....no elected official is yet to decamp to LP. LP need some defections by governors, senators, house of rep members.....the closest LP could get decamped to APGA last week.

The ballot paper will not have Peter Obi's name it will have Labour Party. I hope the electorates are educated enough to know that. Otherwise you may have many void votes or write ins
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Ogedtunde: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
You people assume a lot
Every igbo man supports Biafra abi
emsco:
Biafra agitators. I will never be part of it

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi indeed.
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by PepperP: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

you are a Mugu
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Josywhyte: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
I love them because they are OBIdient.....we must vote those vampires out by force
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Champele(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria is about to change for good. Peter Obi to rescue. This is revolution

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Nazgul:
The kind of jubilation that would overwhelm Nigeria next year when Peter Obi is declared winner of the elections, it would be do joyous. May God keep us all alive to witness it in Jesus name.
See bros ehn.., I don dey reason this matter since. Juts imagine wetin place like onitsha go be like when dem announce PO as winner. All beer parlour go dey declare free buzz grin
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Cryofigbos: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't think u have work that u do than making empty noise and typing imaginary nonsense on nairaland......no wonder u have been complaining of poverty

U think if obi win inside ur dream he will be giving u free money monthly
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Obi movement no be small movement o!

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Cryofigbos:

I don't think u have work that u do than making empty noise and typing imaginary nonsense on nairaland......no wonder u have been complaining of poverty

U think if obi win inside ur dream he will be giving u free money monthly
I am doing better than you in life and that's why I can subscribe a 20k worth of data without breaking a sweat

I am not like you, I ain't broke .

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Nakuza(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2022
I do hope they have PCV? Commendable.
We the younger generation are determine and resolute to make a strong statement with Peter Obi candidature.
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2022
They are simply obedient.
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by OblorOblor: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Everybody loves him...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Chidex50(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That looks like Onitsha main road on the layout to the big market?
You no see damfo by leftside?
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I See Atiku winning the election, I see Pandora Pete & Jagaban going into retirement.
bThen you saw nothing. A community of blind people led by one eyed man
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerians love cruising with anything.

Monitize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details 090 5884 6849
Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by MrUchenna1(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Beautiful and Obedient girl... No wonder God blessed her with a tall handsome Bobo to compliment her Obedience.
this one sweet me wella.....
i dey look for obedient girl.... just incase tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.