Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election (2942 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by Built2last: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
See this picture of Peter Obi, Asiwaju Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, way back.

The 3 of them are now eyeing the highest office in Nigeria.

We dont need to abuse or insult each other or make enemies to elect one of them.

Support your candidate and sell him while I do mine.

1 Like

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Association of thieves!

2 Likes

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by Built2last: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Association of thieves!

One of them has been scrutinised upside down and EFCC couldn't find anything on him.

If they found something, you would have seen it all over the news.

Peter is not a saint but his enemies can't find anything to demarket him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Built2last:

One of them has been scrutinised upside down and EFCC couldn't find anything on him.

Nigerian politicians don’t go to jail. Should I be telling you that?

The only way a Nigerian politician will go to jail is if he steps on powerful toes.

THEY ARE ALL THIEVES!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by babasolution: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria can never ever work

1 Like

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by PlayerMeji: 2:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Abi oo

After all, no one is getting paid for getting one of these bad boys into power.

Built2last:
See this picture of Peter Obi, Asiwaju Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, way back.

The 3 of them are now eyeing the highest office in Nigeria.

We dont need to abuse or insult each other or make enemies to elect one of them.

Support your candidate and sell him while I do mine.

2 Likes

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by SupremeSpecimen: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Let's be clear, nobody out here with a descent hustle is catching hypertension over naija politics on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by MrALIVE: 2:49am On Jun 21, 2022
That is not peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by RedPill01: 3:06am On Jun 21, 2022
So should we fry okro, What fucking happen to nairaland na, can't access the website through out yesterday
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by Olarewajutv: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Politicians jaga jaga everything scatter scatter supporter dey surfer surfer..
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by hopman98: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Sheybi i dey tell una say all politicians are thieves, even ur most preferred candidate, just choose the Robin HOOD among them and relax
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by GeneralDitari: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2022
What concerns me is Ijaw Republic not this fraudulent election that the North have already prepared and arranged Atiku to punish Tinubu for stubbornness and Peter Obi is just wasting his time and money.
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Built2last:

You said obi isn't saint, what desaint him
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by sofiscatedmoron: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Nigerian politicians don’t go to jail. Should I be telling you that?

The only way a Nigerian politician will go to jail is if he steps on powerful toes.

THEY ARE ALL THIEVES!

Just like u will be when u join politics
Re: See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election by SupremeSpecimen: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Just like u will be when u join politics

This your name sha
You people are mean..lol

I laughed. But be nice though

(1) (Reply)

What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language / Revision Of Nigeria 1985-1993 Part 1 / Covenant Varsity Raises Lecturers’ Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.