Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! (2310 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Nnamdipapa(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2022
A lady in the video below has come out to accuse Rev. Mbaka of IMPREGNATING her daughter when she was 13 yr old.

Kindly watch the video below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/eXA8XFYgjBQ?feature=share
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Mickykarim: 4:05am On Jun 21, 2022
NOW THE WAR OF CALUMNY BLACKMAIL AND ILL WISHES AGAINT THE REVEREND. FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by spearman(m): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2022
GUILTY
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 5:02am On Jun 21, 2022
African stories
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Golan007: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2022
Because of Obi .

Chai!

Who do una?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Mickykarim:
NOW THE WAR OF CALUMNY BLACKMAIL AND ILL WISHES AGAINT THE REVEREND. FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.
That's what Igbos are known for. It's a pity we share the same country with these people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by kenedyx: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Mbaka had always been more radical than his job demanded. Went as far as opening his ministry with cult-like followers loyal to him, instead of the ONE he claims to serve.

Glad that Bishop finally got balls and did the needful.

Such a vile preacher with no social discretion.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Nostring: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Lol.. Igbokwenu grin
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by sukar886: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:
Because of Obi .

Chai!

Who do una?
Wetin concern obi now
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by mii4u(f): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
That's what Igbos are known for. It's a pity we share the same country with these people.
Then why against their exit?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Mbaka's radicalism is needed in Zamfara ASAP.
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by PussyOdour(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

Allow them to go, you lots say that your usêlèss survival depends on them, reason you all thwart their effort to have their own country Biafra. Igbos do not even want to share a shithole with you people. Allow them to go.

Now who want each other? the people that want to go and you begging for unity? the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2022
PussyOdour:

Allow them to go, you lots say their your usêlèss survival depends on them, reason you all thwart their effort to have their own country Biafra. Igbos do not even want to share a a shithole with you people. Allow them to go.

Now want each other? the people that want to go and you begging for unity? the joke is on you.
Na who hold Una smellos? In case you don't know, majority of Nigerians want you guys to go and enjoy the violence and hate running in your veins alone. In fact, we are angry you are not going about your agitation in a sensible way. How do you expect to be allowed to leave by killing security agents using guerrilla? How do you expect your voices to be heard when you guys are even divided? Most of your people with properties in our region are not interested in Biafra and they are in the majority. The east is now a no go area.. people abroad or outside the state can't go home anymore cos they will be killed and robbed off their sweat(illegal wealth anyways)..

If we check am well sef, an idiot like you is probably in Lagos now looking for a way to dupe innocent passerbys

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Richy4(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2022
kenedyx:
Mbaka had always been more radical than his job demanded. Went as far as opening his ministry with cult-like followers loyal to him, instead of the ONE he claims to serve.

Glad that Bishop finally got balls and did the needful.

Such a vile preacher with no social discretion.

If u were a Christian, u would have known that John the Baptist was not an easy fellow to deal with as well... Luckily in his own ministration, he was not under anyone... hence his tragic death..

Mbaka is passing through all these because someone on top is 'checkmating' him...
People should be allowed to air their opinion and view even if it's unpopular... Someone might take correction from it..and turns for good..
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by emettang: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
The woman did not specify which of the Mbaka she is accusing. Anybody can be Mbaka
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by kenedyx: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Richy4:

If u were a Christian, u would have known that John the Baptist was not an easy fellow to deal with as well... Luckily in his own ministration, he was not under anyone... hence his tragic death..

Mbaka is passing through all these because someone on top is 'checkmating' him...
People should be allowed to air their opinion and view even if it's unpopular... Someone might take correction from it..and turns for good..

Lool. @bolded really cracked me up. You so twisted your point here. Or were you actually implying his tragic death was a good thing?

Anyway, we can agree Christianity has gone past the days of John the Baptist and has long adopted meekness and softness in manner of preaching their gospel.

So in essence, Mbaka should switch to politics where being rugged is a big plus or act the calm pastor his job requires.
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by VirileNelly2420: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2022
An Igbo expression says;
"Eze tetia onwe ye, umuaka agbanie ya elu kponye ya aja n'onu"

Wen u refuse to respect urself as an elder or title holder, den b ready to take humiliation from ur supposed subjects.

Am neva gonna exornorate anyone from such accusations. Anything is possible.

U will certainly get to know ur flaws when u live in a face me I face u apartment nd decide to start word fight with ur neighbor.
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by VirileNelly2420: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na who hold Una smellos? In case you don't know, majority of Nigerians want you guys to go and enjoy the violence and hate running in your veins alone. In fact, we are angry you are not going about your agitation in a sensible way. How do you expect to be allowed to leave by killing security agents using guerrilla? How do you expect your voices to be heard when you guys are even divided? Most of your people with properties in our region are not interested in Biafra and they are in the majority. The east is now a no go area.. people abroad or outside the state can't go home anymore cos they will be killed and robbed off their sweat(illegal wealth anyways)..

If we check am well sef, an idiot like you is probably in Lagos now looking for a way to dupe innocent passerbys
If u care da much, what effort have u made for peaceful desolution since u support separation? It's understandable da everyone claims dey're good to go. I mean, dat dey're better off being alone. But it's not always true.
It's just sentiments
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

If u care da much, what effort have u made for peaceful desolution since u support separation? It's understandable da everyone claims dey're good to go. I mean, dat dey're better off being alone. But it's not always true.
It's just sentiments
imagine nonsense. I am making efforts to make sure my loved ones don't go hungry,you are here spewing trash. As much as I want you guys to go, I don't have a millisecond to spare trying to fight for that
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
kenedyx:

Lool. @bolded really cracked me up. You so twisted your point here. Or were you actually implying his tragic death was a good thing?

Anyway, we can agree Christianity has gone past the days of John the Baptist and has long adopted meekness and softness in manner of preaching their gospel.

So in essence, Mbaka should switch to politics where being rugged is a big plus or act the calm pastor his job requires.
cheesy embarassed smiley
I mentioned John because I liked the fact that he was fearless.. and doesn't care about the consequences where the truth might land him... He speaks the truth unlike nowadays evangelists..

Saying that pastors shouldn't involved in politics is just not right.. They are part of the society right?.. they pay taxes.. They shop in the same place/ malls that regular people shop... If the economy is hitting very hard, it affects everyone irrespective of pastoral status or regular individuals. So why can't they voice out an option that they think might change situations?

Even in old testament, Samuel was part of political sphere of things in Israel.. Elijah, Elisha.. Jeremiah etc..
Jeremiah was almost beaten one day in side the church when he said something unpopular..

In my opinion,Mbaka should be allowed to say what he has to say... without being discriminated against.. pastor or not..
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by VirileNelly2420: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
imagine nonsense. I am making efforts to make sure my loved ones don't go hungry,you are here spewing trash. As much as I want you guys to go, I don't have a millisecond to spare trying to fight for that
Den, u can't b serious! U can neva b serious!

U made it clear d merge shouldn't b. U resent d fact U're together with dem, yet u play no role in sticking ur ^ss out.
U're rather a coward! ..very unreasonable! U saw urself in a sh^t, you have d choice of moving away from it or getting rid of d it, but u instead chose to remain in it.

U're worst dan sh^t!!
Re: Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! by kenedyx: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy embarassed smiley
I mentioned John because I liked the fact that he was fearless.. and doesn't care about the consequences where the truth might land him... He speaks the truth unlike nowadays evangelists..

Saying that pastors shouldn't involved in politics is just not right.. They are part of the society right?.. they pay taxes.. They shop in the same place/ malls that regular people shop... If the economy is hitting very hard, it affects everyone irrespective of pastoral status or regular individuals. So why can't they voice out an option that they think might change situations?

Even in old testament, Samuel was part of political sphere of things in Israel.. Elijah, Elisha.. Jeremiah etc..
Jeremiah was almost beaten one day in side the church when he said something unpopular..

In my opinion,Mbaka should be allowed to say what he has to say... without being discriminated against.. pastor or not..

I quite understand you. But in Nigeria, our pastors and religious leaders are a big part of the problem because they all have a price. Mbaka was among those who forced Buhari down our throats.

I don't believe they (pastors) will ever feel the impact of a bad economy as much as the ordinary citizens. And point of correction we don't shop in the same market... These guys are rich. I once visited an uncle who was a priest. Believe me he had a bar right inside his parish house with very expensive drinks there like Hennessy and the likes.. that was someone I considered 'upright' and just.

So you can imagine.. they hide under the umbrella of the church to enrich themselves. Otherwise why would a man of God call someone stingy .. for whatever reason?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? / His Eye Came Out Like Tennis Ball. Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin City / [VIDEO] Shocking: Young Boy's Head Turned To Pig After Stealing Pig In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.