Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje (1327 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by press9jatv: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2022
2023: There will be disaster if Nigerians don't vote Peter Obi :
—Prophet Odumeje

"Please, let's do the right thing at the right time. This is because if we make mistake come 2023 elections, I see disaster in Nigeria. Many people who felt they have peace will no longer see peace. Don't say God has not selected, He has. And the person He selected is the man from the South East of Nigeria, Mr. Peter Obi. He is the Moses of Nigeria.

"I don't hate any of the presidential candidates, but God showed me only Mr. Peter Obi as the one who will bring us to the promise land. Mark my words today, what you are seeing in Nigeria today is nothing compared to what the Lord showed me will happen after 2023 Elections if we vote wrongly. The only remedy God gave me to announce is for us to vote wisely".

Political Affairs Int

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Disaster in your backyard..

Useless mkpurumiri guzzling ediot.

The worst that will happen is what has been happening. IPOB will kill more in the South East. Dem no fit carry their nonsense enter Lagos or any part of the north.

The lying gap-toothed Pandora thief will lose in peace

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

The worst that will happen is what has been happening. IPOB will kill more in the South East. Dem no fit carry their nonsense enter Lagos or any part of the north.

Why are you pained

The earlier you see Peter obi as your next president, the better for you..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by APCnaPDP: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing will happen, you can’t force people to vote anyone. Obi has already won on Twitter, why are you worried.

That said, if you look at the situation of Nigeria and still vote APC government, then you are not tired of suffering.

Atiku2023 is the answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Olarewajutv: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Indabosky
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Olarewajutv: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

grin Eya.. But wait, your prayer is we should continue like 2023, oga I paid tax of 14+k every month and my take home is not up to 100k.. Just us to have good road because only road is free others we pay it, and here we are..

Wake up this nothing in pocket
Bros forget am, na God go punish you, if you wish us NYSC Now Your suffering Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by press9jatv: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2022
No more preaching of Biafra again. I just dey shake my head. Who are they deceiving self. Peter Obi doesn’t have the numbers, Peter of Labour Party doesn’t have the structures.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Olarewajutv: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2022
press9jatv:
No more preaching of Biafra again. I just dey shake my head. Who are they deceiving self. Peter Obi doesn’t have the numbers, Peter of Labour Party doesn’t have the structures.
what are The structures ApC, pdp do. Ewu The structurer
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by helinues: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2022
What's this one saying?

Na threat una wan take win the election for Obi.. Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2022
A very big disaster waiting to happen if we miss this opportunity to elect competent Peter Obi as the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Prokaryote: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Indaboski sef wan trend...Even though I support P. Obi to the core not people like Indaboski trying to use Obi name to trend. Keep your prophecy to your village people

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Lovelive: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2022
You have being told.

Obidient is better than...

Be obi-dient and obiphy your sense of judgement.

#Vote4PeterObi

APCnaPDP:
Nothing will happen, you can’t force people to vote anyone. Obi has already won on Twitter, why are you worried.

That said, if you look at the situation of Nigeria and still vote APC government, then you are not tired of suffering.

Atiku2023 is the answer.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Iseoluwani: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Who is this one...

Pastor idaboski

Many of us want to vote obi but his supporters can't do without threatening

This will always discredit him

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by TheRace55: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2022
which disaster is more disastrous than your audio prophecies !

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by robinso01(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2022
If truly he's God chosen, then, definitely he's going to win and if he's not, he will surely not win. Don't be threatening a country with disaster because of your candidates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by MMWandali: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2022
cry
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by press9jatv: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Olarewajutv:
lol
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by MMWandali: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Who is this one...

Pastor idaboski

Many of us want to vote obi but his supporters can't do without threatening

This will always discredit him
False prophet talking about a Worthy candidate

Ironic

3 Likes

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Perfectbeing(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2022
This people are threatening Nigerians to vote for them o

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by rolams(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing will happen Mr Man! Waiting concern man of God with stupid politics?

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by oluwoleife: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2022
This one sef wan dey relevant

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by omenka(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2022
The disaster is already consuming the East. And if there should be more, oh well, AfghanEasternis would know how to deal with such by themselves.

Never seen such a coalition of proud dolts my entire life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2022
omenka:
The disaster is already consuming the East. And if there should be more, oh well, AfghanEasternis would know how to deal with such by themselves.

Never seen such a coalition of proud dolts my entire life.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by hopman98: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Typical Obituarist. Always threatening anyone that doesn't support Obi. Let one islamic cleric support BAT or AA now, u go see hate-filled words everywhere. Offsprings of Cannibals

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
press9jatv:

We are not voting structures again. Who structures epp? Allow us waste our votes on structure-less Obi.
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Peacecore: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Indabosky AKA Liquid metal tell them to vote peter Obi o but where I go get problem with u is if u said that God showed u again...

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Sergio101(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
The liquid metal!!!!!!
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Tingotoe: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Olarewajutv:
grin Eya.. But wait, your prayer is we should continue like 2023, oga I paid tax of 14+k every month and my take home is not up to 100k.. Just us to have good road because only road is free others we pay it, and here we are..

Wake up this nothing in pocket
Bros forget am, na God go punish you, if you wish us NYSC Now Your suffering Continue
Peter Obi will not reduce your taxes nor will he increase your take home pay and as for that charlatan who goes around claiming that God told him who we should vote for I've got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by haffaze777(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2022
I hope odumeje or odemeje will force me to vote for Pandora criminal

15 Likes

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by r4bbit: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2022
lol,I knew at some point he will comeout and say something.

PO Supporters should channel their energy to the direction of convincing pple, threatening and reigning insult will make you look " too desperate "
and that's bad for business

nevertheless Isorightwink

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Why not you bewildered The earlier you know politicians as your next prez, the better for you
Re: 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje by Reality3080: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Olarewajutv:
this is how mumu like u intend to win
U better tell obi to continue drinking water in agulu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters / Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa / National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Released Another Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.