Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters (1327 Views)

Dauda: PSC cancels illegal extension of Buhari's ex-Personal Security Officer / Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by 1TripleC: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
2023: Peter Obi a movement, may get 75-80 percent votes in Katsina, Kano – Buhari’s ex-aidePublished on June 30, 2022By Seun Opejobi

President Muhammadu Buhari’s former Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi in some Northern States.

Ahmad said Obi’s name has metamorphosed into a movement in Kano and Katsina States.

He warned other presidential candidates that Obi had become a movement to beat in both States.

In a tweet, the former presidential aide said Obi may likely claim 75 to 80 percent votes in Kano and Katsina States.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those States,” he tweeted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
1TripleC:
2023: Peter Obi a movement, may get 75-80 percent votes in Katsina, Kano – Buhari’s ex-aidePublished on June 30, 2022By Seun Opejobi

President Muhammadu Buhari’s former Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi in some Northern States.

Ahmad said Obi’s name has metamorphosed into a movement in Kano and Katsina States.

He warned other presidential candidates that Obi had become a movement to beat in both States.

In a tweet, the former presidential aide said Obi may likely claim 75 to 80 percent votes in Kano and Katsina States.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those States,” he tweeted.

He won't come third sef! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Oilwell(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kdon2:

It bears repeating that Peter Obi's mission and politics are issues-driven, policy-oriented and grounded on good governance and deliverables not tribal sentimets.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kdon2:

Go and get your PVC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by lonecatt(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians are hungry and in dire need of real change.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by derecho(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
How many times dem go tell us.
Abi e wan use Peter Obi trend?
As e don become ex-aide, hin brain don dey reset
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Apart from the swine kdon up there
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Telekinetic: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
1TripleC:

But agbado munching Afonja Moslems will say it’s only IPOB that supports PO grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
derecho:
How many times dem go tell us.
Abi e wan use Peter Obi trend?
As e don become ex-aide, hin brain don dey reset
we are not complaining

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by XerXers: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man was being sarcastic and mocking obi but the media are now reporting it as facts, Obi always win
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Telekinetic:

But agbado munching Afonja Moslems will say it’s only IPOB that supports PO grin
LoL... Agbado and cassava actually
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by onez: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, the core north are waking up to the revolution. South south, south east and middle belt are in the bag. I hope south west will smell the coffee soon. It's for our good and good of our children. Go and Verify. OBIdient FC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by derecho(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Are you OBIdient?
DispatcherLagos:
we are not complaining
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
derecho:
Are you OBIdient?
I obeyed the clarion call....so I'm very OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by 1nice(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi as President of Nigeria is Mission Possible come 2023.

Enemies of Peter Obi has fallen.

Peter Obi is victorious.
Labour Party is victorious.
Obidients are victorious.

We supporters of Peter Obi will continue to defend him anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DispatcherLagos: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
I don't believe in one Nigeria
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
You be correct person... Carry go...no contest...Nigeria must be FREE
DispatcherLagos:

I obeyed the clarion call....so I'm very OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Kdon2: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oilwell:

It bears repeating that Peter Obi's mission and politics are issues-driven, policy-oriented and grounded on good governance and deliverables not tribal sentimets.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

The same Peter obi that has no backing from major decision makers in Nigeria. Peter obi that has no sense of politics that think becoming Nigeria president will come by magic or the same Peter obi who lack proper mastery of Nigeria political environment as to governing a nation like Nigeria. He will just end up six feet down in questionable circumstances like aguyi ironsi abeg!
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Dyke15(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am ready to waste my vote on this man

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Ceenaija(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
People have seen that Peer Obi is the man to save this nation from collapsing.
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Afamed: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ceenaija:
People have seen that Peer Obi is the man to save this nation from collapsing.

You couldn't spot sarcasm when you spot one

Na so we dey use Una catch cruise for here
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2022
It’s the lords doing and it’s marvelous in our eyes

It’s ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL That’s what OBI means by Take BACK NAIJA
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by PapaHadum: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2022
1TripleC:

Never can you spell "POSSIBILITY" without PO

#Obidients
#TakeBackNaija

We move......
1nice:
Peter Obi as President of Nigeria is Mission Possible come 2023.

Enemies of Peter Obi has fallen.

Peter Obi is victorious.
Labour Party is victorious.
Obidients are victorious.

We supporters of Peter Obi will continue to defend him anytime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by DWickedLandLord: 2:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Onitsha traders said come tell us in person.
We dey Main Market
Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by legendarystar: 3:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Next

Re: Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by Slynation(m): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2022
It will be very easy to sell P.O to Nigerians during campaign...I wonder what APC wants to use and campaign!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa / National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Released Another Song / Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.