Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party (1105 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by envoymedia: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dVUyN25GmQ

Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party (Photo, Video)

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has shown off the mountain of money he received from his housewarming party, IgbereTV reports.

The popular Nigerian socialite, in a video shared in his Instagram handle have showed off mountain of money he received from his N400million mansion housewarming ceremony. He used the opportunity to shade Gistlover blog who stated that he is not the owner of the mansion as claimed.

Bobrisky captioned the video with laugh emojis;

"Gist lover in mud"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfCdmyuIFS_GxkQLl6FRqaAlMmj7CR1CJDIAEg0/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2022
;BUSY BODY, A HOUSE IN PINNOCK ESTATE OSAPA AXIS IS NOT UP TO 400MIL.

RANGES BTW 100-250M

BTW RENTAL VALUE COST 10M PER YR.

SO ASSUMING HE DID A PREPAYMENT STRUCTURE WITH HIS 190MIL HE POSTED LAST TIME,

HE MIGHT BE A HOUSE OWNER NEXT FEW YEARS.

ALL THE SAME CONGRATULATION TO AN INSENSIBLE HUMAN IN NIGERIA TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by envoymedia: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2022
More
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by pretydiva(f): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
So what should we do with this undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by postbmd: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2022
pretydiva:
So what should we do with this undecided
send me a whatapp msg i will tell u what to do wink
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by Nerogaming01(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2022
postbmd:
send me a whatapp msg i will tell u what to do wink

undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by Moneyboyz: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2022
The guy anus go don hear am.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Mountain Of Money He Received From His Housewarming Party by NobleAngell(f): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Only Tonto Dike will be interested in how much you realized from the party since she's the one you usually lend money to. But as for me and my household, we remain unperturbed and indifferent.

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Celebrates His Twins, Nadia And Nathan On Their 6th Birthday (photos) / So Wizkid Is Begging Rema For Collab. Wizkid No Get Respect Again " Says Rema / Do U Have A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.