Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron (43824 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by uuzba(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
morikee:
Imagine smh
You spend all your life to work, earn money and buy something.
Na houseboy go come and spoil it for you.
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
illuminutty:
His insurance manager will be like:
grin aswear... Na dem ego pain pass

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Temptee101(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Omo, this CR7 babe set o

Hotter than fire..

Money is good
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Ojuntana: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
ogbiwa:

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-car-crash-majorca-27285448.amp
Mtcheew. Motor wey you no fit drive from Lagos to Ibadan, that one na motor?
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Tremple8v: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Insurance
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Precambrian111: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
sotall:
undecided

The employee did the same thing Ronaldo did to Man U.

Taking them from Champions league to Europa grin
such cars is under insurance mechanism
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by 7arrows: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
post=114005439:

Sh#t happens.
Life goes on.
No one above a mistake.

C.Boy, count it as a loss and move on.

Insurance
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Babalola0920: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Sincerely some of these supercars, it takes some level of mastery in driving to take them out for a spin. Because by the time you touch the pedal and feel the tremendous power packed into the engine, there's no way you won't be tempted to open it up, but that's where you might forget that you're not driving your Corolla that takes 2 minutes to reach top speed, this is a beast primarily engineered for speed, and you must remember that with great speed comes the greater need for control.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

INCASE PROJECT SHOW CAN BE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PLUMBING PLUG see online for Xtralarge Plumbing Services Limited
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by myike2(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2022
ikotunblog:

You think say Ronaldo na your typical Nigerian Rich man that would not take an excuse..

It will slide

It depends in the circumstance in which he crashed the vehicle. If it’s distracted driving or DUI, I can tell you for free that he’s completely finished. Celebrities avoid negative publicity like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by ikotunblog: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2022
myike2:

It depends in the circumstance in which he crashed the vehicle. If it’s distracted driving or DUI, I can tell you for free that he’s completely finished. Celebrities avoid negative publicity like a plague.

True though and another perspective to the situation

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Ablestan: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2022
ogbiwa:

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-car-crash-majorca-27285448.amp

Big man, big wahala.

Writing could be lucrative if only you know the tricks.

Freelance College is set for its 4th Batch of students.

At the end of the training, you must have learnt the following skills, Copywriting, Content Writing, Ghost Writing, Copy typing, and Writing contract-winning proposals then conclude with creating your blog which will secure you jobs on Upwork, Fiverr, and other freelance sites.

Admission is FREE but only for serious-minded individuals.

Limited slots are available as we take only the much we can manage at a time.

Chat Us Now on Whatsapp @ 08065278582 to book your space.
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Flames000(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Sincerely some of these supercars, it takes some level of mastery in driving to take them out for a spin. Because by the time you touch the pedal and feel the tremendous power packed into the engine, there's no way you won't be tempted to open it up, but that's where you might forget that you're not driving your Corolla that takes 2 minutes to reach top speed, this is a beast primarily engineered for speed, and you must remember that with great speed comes the greater need for control.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.

You are killing the profession you quack
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2022
LordHashira:
no problem. Insurance go dey. You can't have a big car like that without having it insured. The repairs and everything go cost ororo nada.... But as for the employee OYO grin

The guy go hear many many tins...... grin
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by beardedboy(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2022
LordHashira:
no problem. Insurance go dey. You can't have a big car like that without having it insured. The repairs and everything go cost ororo nada.... But as for the employee OYO grin
Insurance company don't release funds easily.
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by mrcrabs(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2022
MRDEE01:
eskelebebe ti oni ebebe�

I dey tell you grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by SURElee(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Thank God nobody was hurt or killed, if not them go begin sue owner of car since an popular figure.

Thank God for Insurance. Ronaldo is covered.

To God be praised.
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by tosaino95(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Ronaldo right now grin would be like thank God am rich so naso i for dey crash my employer car if tosay i dey work for him grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Sukkyy2010: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2022
Insurance dey
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Blackman7: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Insurance
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by one4GOD(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Johel(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2022
ogbiwa:

Expensive useless cars...Ronaldo always on the news...I love the life Messi lives, low key and private yet the most expensive amongst em.
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by magzey: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2022
Abeg help me tell Ronaldo I dey buy Tokunbo Bugatti, him have my Naija Phone number grin
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by magzey: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Johel:

Expensive useless cars...Ronaldo always on the news...I love the life Messi lives, low key and private yet the most expensive amongst em.
Must you Tell us you are Messhit supporter grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by swissgoldenpro2: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gbese
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by choicesam(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Insurance company got it covered.

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by GustoAfrica: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oops! We did "CRASH" our wedding charges and y'all not jumping on it. angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/?hl=en

Send a DM!
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by studentofTruth: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
It happens.
Still the goat!
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by HellVictorinho4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
sotall:
undecided

The employee did the same thing Ronaldo did to Man U.

Taking them from Champions league to Europa grin

According to you and your type
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by myike2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikotunblog:

True though and another perspective to the situation

One bottle of cold big stout for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Panda7: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogbiwa:

40 years old man still learning how to kick football. oh my wow sad undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron by Tapout(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Nothing but the truth. The first time I drove a V8, i almost lost control of the vehicle at some point. This Bugatti is a w16 engine if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray / Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.