Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

To The Blind And Reckless Who Are Interfering With Russia's Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Blind And Reckless Who Are Interfering With Russia's Work (211 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Blind And Reckless Who Are Interfering With Russia's Work by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2022
I called you blind and reckless because that's what you truly are. You have not been washed clean and authorized to fight evil in Ukraine but you are fighting anyway. If you are not authorized to fight where did you get your authority from? Definitely satan and the proof of this is according to your handwork, which is mindless destructions of innocent people and things that do not deserve your wickedness. I'm sure you have been warned to stop the killings and destructions but you have remained hardened... this is when I come in and execute judgment to prevent a fierce Judgment from the CREATOR or GOD (who is very displeased with you) and to stop the wickedness.
Understand that when the judgment begins satan can't protect nor help you, not to talk of his human servants.
I have created more time to focus more on you and others who have been neglected while I was more focused on other works.

Related Posts:

To Russia, & Neighboring Regions That Are Being Freed https://www.nairaland.com/7164037/russia-neighboring-regions-being-freed#113518986

Summary Of The Options For Those Being Used By Satan In Ukraine https://www.nairaland.com/7152254/summary-options-those-being-used#113302357
Re: To The Blind And Reckless Who Are Interfering With Russia's Work by OpenYourEyes1: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
I called you blind and reckless because that's what you truly are. You have not been washed clean and authorized to fight evil in Ukraine but you are fighting anyway. If you are not authorized to fight where did you get your authority from? Definitely satan and the proof of this is according to your handwork, which is mindless destructions of innocent people and things that do not deserve your wickedness. I'm sure you have been warned to stop the killings and destructions but you have remained hardened... this is when I come in and execute judgment to prevent a fierce Judgment from the CREATOR or GOD (who is very displeased with you) and to stop the wickedness.
Understand that when the judgment begins satan can't protect nor help you, not to talk of his human servants.
I have created more time to focus more on you and others who have been neglected while I was more focused on other works.

Related Posts:
To Russia, & Neighboring Regions That Are Being Freed https://www.nairaland.com/7164037/russia-neighboring-regions-being-freed#113518986

Summary Of The Options For Those Being Used By Satan In Ukraine https://www.nairaland.com/7152254/summary-options-those-being-used#113302357

Bump
Re: To The Blind And Reckless Who Are Interfering With Russia's Work by jaephoenix(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't understand. Are you saying Russia is doing god's work?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Resist The Monster! / Holy Spirit Please Release The Freshness Of Your Living Word Upon Our Whole Bein / Calming The Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.