Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,075 members, 7,849,360 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). (355 Views)

Abakaliki Is The Next Economic Hub: See Why (photos) / Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by GeneralDitari: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2022
What concerns me is Ijaw Republic not this fraudulent election that the North have already prepared and arranged Atiku to punish Tinubu for stubbornness and Peter Obi is just wasting his time and money because the North will never ever allow Igbo man rule.

Only Kano population that they import from all West Africa to vote periodically is nearly two times the votes of the 5 tiny South East States combined.
Only Mashegu LGA in Niger State is more than 2 times bigger than Anambra State.

All these nonessense don't matter.
Self Determination is what matters.
We've taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations.

We have Ijaw Republic suit in Abuja high court.

Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2022
I told you retards and terrorist, the moments you mention your leaders, you will be trashed and floored.

We know that you are the pirates that are being dealt and killed by the EU on anti piracy.

We are aware that Asari fled with asylum money to build schools in a foreign nation yet he's your Lord and personal saviors

We are aware no Ijaw man owns any oil corporation despite thier lousy claims of owning the territory.

We are aware that you are a terrorist group that kidnaps and kill innocent for ransom for over 20years.

We are aware that your class in this nation doesn't exceed pipeline security.

Your irresponsible claims of being 4th largest is the worstest mistake ever as we know no current census has been taken in donkey years

We sill believe your population of 1.6 million is accurate.

so cry all you want your ogogoro sipping wannabe bunkering kinda fella

Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by blackpanda: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
IPOB have started again grin

Smh, Nigeria falling nigeria zoo etc... tomorrow u will come and market the scammer Obi for whom to buy
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by GeneralDitari: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I told you retards and terrorist, the moments you mention your leaders, you will be trashed and floored.

We know that you are the pirates that are being dealt and killed by the EU on anti piracy.

We are aware that Asari fled with asylum money to build schools in a foreign nation yet he's your Lord and personal saviors

We are aware no Ijaw man owns any oil corporation despite thier lousy claims of owning the territory.

We are aware that you are a terrorist group that kidnaps and kill innocent for ransom for over 20years.

We are aware that your class in this nation doesn't exceed pipeline security.

Your irresponsible claims of being 4th largest is the worstest mistake ever as we know no current census has been taken in donkey years

We sill believe your population of 1.6 million is accurate.

so cry all you want your ogogoro sipping wannabe bunkering kinda fella

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

keep quiet my friend..

who told you that nonsense..

who counted Ijaws..?
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by GeneralDitari: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

keep quiet my friend..

who told you that nonsense..

who counted Ijaws..?

You are trying to insult someone who have reached a position in life that neither your ancestors that are gone nor you and your descendants coming will even think of nearing it.

I talk to people and not a nobody on earth because you are a nobody.
Re: Nigeria Is Falling Apart See Why!!! (Photos). by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralDitari:

You are trying to insult someone who have reached a position in life that neither your ancestors that are gone nor you and your descendants coming will even think of nearing it.

I talk to people and not a nobody on earth because you are a nobody.

position in life..

You want a drone shot of bayelsa..so we can compare position in life..

You want a drone shot of ijaws in ondo state....so we can compare position in life..

geddifok is You don't want have what to say...

Tell me one ijaw general that ruled.....

unimportant terrorist seeking for notice

(1) (Reply)

Stop The "Paid Agents" Accusations; Tinubu Has Been Winning Elections Since 1992 / Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi / Melaye Sing Praises To Atiku, Call Him The Next President, Mock Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.