Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi (354 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Zetra7: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sounds woeful but in reality, this is for the best and only those who see far will understand.

Tinubu's presidential aspiration is long gone with emergence of Atiku and Kwankwanso..

Tinubu has never considered other parts of the south (SS and SE) as his ground, infact , politically speaking he desist anything politically that has to do with these 2 regions.

In a pure calculated effort, he helped Buhari with a simple logic, SW + NE +NW and half of NC = success.

This worked with Sai Baba but unfortunately same formula seems impossible in 2023 since in 2015 , the whole North supported Buhari.

Now there is Atiku from NE which has never been on that throne , as if that is not enough , Kwankwanso wickedly raised the stock.

Now the great Northern votes will be divided between the 3 powers, unfortunately 2 of the 3 of the powers are son of the soil especially with the quest for the north to complete another 4 years in order to match the south(OBJ - 8 and GEJ 6) on the presidency since democracy.

Baba Tinubu have lost this election even before it started as he only have 60percent SW and some parts of NC .

The north will vote their own, this is a simple fact.. It's now for the south to unite and vote their own..

As it stands and without bias, Peter Obi will win the great Jagaban hands down in any election between the 2 in the south. It's not about OBI's political prowess, it's just about people's choice.

Therefore, will advise Baba Tinubu to step down and support Peter Obi fully to get this presidency back to the south.

Only a fool from the south will depend on the north for votes when their 2 heavyweight sons are contesting, Jagabanians please perish this thought, it's impossible, again I repeat it's not possible..

Batifiers, Spin it around and understand, will you have Tinubu as presidental candidate and then leave him and vote for Kwankwanso

Stupid isn't it So also it's stupid to think NE will leave Atiku and vote Tinubu's SW that has produced 2 term presidency and 2 term Vice.

So also it's stupid for NW to leave Kwankwanso who they trust more to vote for Tinubu.

Guess it's making sense now, they have started defecting to PDP and NNPP even JIBRIN showed his colour, dumping his lord and master (Tinubu) to submit to Kwankwanso.

Baba Tinubu , you've paid your dues in our political history, it's time to pay the ultimate price - Join Peter Obi and strengthen the southern quest.

Your presidential primary has no presidential backing, their body language says it all. Even the governors that nominated now wants a Muslim VP ticket, it shows that you're nothing to them.

When you gave Buhari Osibanjo, didn't SW vote for Buhari?? Today, they don't want even a Christian northern governor, imagine....

For those who don't agree with me, wait till October, you understand the North..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Osobi32(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are very correct, I told a friend this and he never believed me now everyone will understand how the northerners play politics. Tinubu is on his own as we speak but he doesn't know it yet. They gave him the party ticket just to calm him down and now they will all leave him with his party to drown.
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
HellAnus won't sleep tonight because because his monthly egunje will be deferred for not living up to expectations
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Deborah98(f): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
The guy above me said it all. I just read now that 22 senators are planning to defect to PDP. Watch what happens to APC next? Like he said,they just gave him the party ticket to cool down his hot boiling blood. You think northerners are newbies when it comes to politics,I don't know if this is true but somehow they value or regard someone from their region more than anything else. That you share same faith with them is inconsequential to them,all they're after is someone who knows the game and from their side too. He should let this sink into his brain and if possible rest.
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Lexy123O: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin No matter how senseless your post is , you'll surely see an equally senseless person like yourself who'll share that your senselessness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by slimfit1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am the next person translate in to run a my sister.
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by undigeh: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by Zetra7: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lexy123O:
grin grin No matter how senseless your post is , you'll surely see an equally senseless person like yourself who'll share that your senselessness.

Brother , even to me , my post is senseless but in truth , it's the fact , a stark Fate that awaits
asiwaju.

Just that he and his supporters hasn't seen it yet that's why I said , wait till October. The picture will be very clear...

When they plotted against GEJ, he thought it was a joke by when that time came , he ran helter skelter going from Obasanjo to Atiku, even before the election, he knew his fate that's why he easily submitted to it..

It was a tough battle to get the ticket, he knew the strong force of the presidency was not with him, this will eventually play out as many from APC will move to either NNPP and PDP.

I
Re: Tinubu Step Aside And Support Peter Obi by fyneguy: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
The guy above me said it all. I just read now that 22 senators are planning to defect to PDP. Watch what happens to APC next? Like he said,they just gave him the party ticket to cool down his hot boiling blood. You think northerners are newbies when it comes to politics,I don't know if this is true but somehow they value or regard someone from their region more than anything else. That you share same faith with them is inconsequential to them,all they're after is someone who knows the game and from their side too. He should let this sink into his brain and if possible rest.

Lol You guys are learners

The 22 Senators are defecting because the State Governors, who control the party structure, denied them tickets.

This has nothing to do with Tinubu.

These Govs still support Tinubu and will deploy their structural control to deliver for him.

About 16 Govs and former Govs are contesting for the Senate. The election will happen same day with the Presidential election. Read between the lines wink

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Were An Author, His Next Book Title Would Be... / Okowa Visits Tambuwal In Sokoto, Tell Supporters We Are One Nigeria / How To Join Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.