Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections (21071 Views)

'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG / How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by kingthreat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Antoeni:
“That nobody has found dirt on this man (Peter Obi), who built a multi-billion dollar business empire, and governed a state with the highest number of billionaires per capita, in a nation where the default is to loot, says a whole lot.”

We have lots of dirts on the Pandora thief. But in your eyes, he is holier than even pope himself.
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by marsman: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
What happened at Lekki toll gate during the Endsars protest is still fresh in our minds

We will not forget how Tinubu and his men in Lagos sent the military to shoot at innocent youth protesters at Lekki toll gate , we won't forget

It's a sad day that will forever be remembered in our national lives
Neither should we for get the Injustice carried out on the bodies in Akwuzu river on the orders of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Analyst7: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
maybe na your mama and papa Dem kill at the lekki toll gate
fool.
we keep telling you idiots that no one was killed but you Yahoo ritualist keeps being stupid everyday.
Fool, why don't you talk on the upsurge of ritual killings orchestrated by Yahoo boys shortly after the end Sars protest?
or Sars are now the ones slaughtering our ladies and using them for rituals?
Goddd such level of shallowness displayed
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by eddyslim(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why are you this stup"d?
LadymissiIe:
fool.
we keep telling you idiots that no one was killed but you Yahoo ritualist keeps being stupid everyday.
Fool, why don't you talk on the upsurge of ritual killings orchestrated by Yahoo boys shortly after the end Sars protest?
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by LadymissiIe(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
eddyslim:
Why are you this stup"d?
why didn't you ask your useless father that question when he was shot dead by fellow end Sars protesters at lekki toll gate.
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by LadymissiIe(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Analyst7:

Goddd such level of shallowness displayed
you were not there at lekki toll gate when it happened.
They didn't kill anyone, if at all there was a shooting it was end Sars protesters that shot and killed their fellow protesters and then turned around and blame it on Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Kwara1stson: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:
The End Sars looters...

Acclaimed Lekki massacre that was orchestrated online
you came from a lineage of a pig for uttering this useless statement.
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by LadymissiIe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
my stupidity and wickedness will destroy me and my generation..
For saying this rubbish, it will neva be well wit me, my family and my generations ..Amen!!
Amen in Jesus name' Amen
I sympathize with you in advance.
If Dem born your mama well drop your number or address let me make your death quick.
Fool
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sars will end with Obi
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by emilo2bad: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Youths are behind Peter Obi to turn Nigeria around for good
who told you youths are behind Peter Obi. so no youths in ekiti
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by OmoAkin85: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
fool.
i don’t Know about toll gate , but my area over20 youth was killed on that day , may end sars happen to you idiot
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by LadymissiIe(f): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
OmoAkin85:
i don’t Know about toll gate , but my area over20 youth was killed on that day , may end sars happen to you idiot
where is your area?
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by OmoAkin85: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
have you buried your sister ever since she was shot and killed at lekki toll gate by Yahoo ritualistic and fellow end Sars protesters?
Idiot you reside in Owerri in the South East and you Already know people were killed in lekki toll gate..
fool keep getting deceived by jobless twitter users
over 20 was killed by police in mushin, I don’t know about lekki, but if u still supporting dis government dat dere was no massacre na gun go kill u
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by OmoAkin85: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
where is your area?
mushin is so sad they didn’t even announced it on tv or even radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by DSoj(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rubbish
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by 9iceprince(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Add Akwuzu massacre to it
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
emilo2bad:

who told you youths are behind Peter Obi. so no youths in ekiti
Did Peter Obi contest any election in Ekiti, are you okay?
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Analyst7: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you were not there at lekki toll gate when it happened.
They didn't kill anyone, if at all there was a shooting it was end Sars protesters that shot and killed their fellow protesters and then turned around and blame it on Nigerian army
Lmao...ain't u laughing at ur own analysis
Why uno kuku dismiss any news broadcastasted once ure not there to descry it urself
I won't argue with you
I just wonder the kindof evil u guys must embrace just because of money
Money indeed is root of evil
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Treasure17(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
fool.
Had to go through your posts and I was right.
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by LadymissiIe(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Treasure17:

Had to go through your posts and I was right.
keep going through people's posts since you're a jobless nonentity
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by zingywingy: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
All these IPOB bigots with stinking sense.. May Ezu river happens to your entire generation.. U like to stir up nonsense.

Zorn:
He said no massacre at the toll gate so I wished him what he wish the families of those that died . If this is your alternative account I still repeat that your family will moan as the families of those that died at Lekki toll gate and no body will believe you're dead . fool. You think everything is about APC .
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by kals4luv990(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
Amen in Jesus name' Amen
I sympathize with you in advance.
If Dem born your mama well drop your number or address let me make your death quick.
Fool
Bastard why yu go edit my quote..Beast from gboko
I dey stay for aba,Faulks Road to be precise,opp Nepa..just ask around for "MALARIA "
Bastard come around make we reason violently
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by kals4luv990(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
so na for Aba you take know say them kill people for lekki toll gate?
bastard I dey my village for ikwuano, e good say you dey my state.. Drop your number if I no track you down call me bastard
boss man I dey ohafia so na lyk 1hr to yu,so it ain't far
So abeg no vex drop d area yu dey den pick date make we align as men wey we be since your papa na infidel cry
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by kals4luv990(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
so na for Aba you take know say them kill people for lekki toll gate?
bastard I dey my village for ikwuano, e good say you dey my state.. Drop your number if I no track you down call me bastard
Bastard parading as a woman and still useless ontop am..worthless son wey car just suppose jam or dem just burst your head forget abt yu

1 Like

Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by joyandfaith: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
The youths have woken up.

But I pray Nigeria process doesn't affect this new movement

Who are the youths? I know a lot of youths who are supporting Atiku or Tinubu. Many youths are mentally and morally debased.
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by emilo2bad: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Did Peter Obi contest any election in Ekiti, are you okay?
His party contested
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Wwwq: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Really
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by Realdon1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm OBIdient
Re: How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections by eddyslim(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
why didn't you ask your useless father that question when he was shot dead by fellow end Sars protesters at lekki toll gate.
Do u have a father? I guess you don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addresses UNN Students In Enugu (Photos) / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.