Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What's The Best Time To Sleep And Wake Up? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Best Time To Sleep And Wake Up? (158 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Man Disgraced After Being Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife / If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Sleep And Wake Up? by Anitaarthur: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2022
In an “ideal” world, you’d have the luxury of going to bed early and then waking up early, all rested for a productive day ahead.

But some commitments, like job duties or child care, can make it difficult to adhere to the “early to bed, early to rise” philosophy.

There are perhaps two important aspects to consider when it comes to sleep: the amount of sleep you get and the consistency in time.
Going to bed while it’s dark can ensure you get enough rest while also making it easier to fall asleep. It’s also important to get the right amount of sleep on a regular basis to help prevent potential health consequences.

If you’re looking for advice for your own sleep schedule, consider the following guidelines for ideal sleep.

https://www.allgistroom.com/whats-the-best-time-to-sleep-and-wake-up/

(1) (Reply)

Cyber-fraud: Yahoo Boy To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun / Blinds Nz / Nigerian Hypocrisy At Work Again; It Was Buhari, Atiku And Now Tinubu – Let’s Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.