Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Getting Paid In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Paid In The Church (247 Views)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Paid In The Church by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
So many tag paid workers in churches as unbelievers,I am an instrumentalist and I don't like getting paid in churches,if the church wish,they can appreciate me,and this is because I have a side hustle,I'm a civil engineer.

We should all know there are some church workers that are unemployed and having it hard out there and they need assistance financially,I've seen some churches paying their workers and even offering them accomodations,which is good.But most people look down on paid workers in churches.

There was a time I had no contract coming in and my account empty,I told the church I attend in that period that i won't be able to attend service because there's no cash on me for transport and they volunteered giving me the transport for some time,I think that's understandable.

In my own opinion,churches that are capable of helping their workers and members should do so,there are so many churches that there are rich and influential people but they just choose not to help those that are around them,they will be waiting for people with eye service before they can help.

(1) (Reply)

Word, Music, Drama Mark WOFBI July 2022 Edition Graduation Ceremony / Loveworld’s Rhapsody Of Realities Now Most Translated Publication In The World / Persistence In Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.