Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO (683 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2022
One of the persons kidnapped for violating sit at home according to eye witnesses was Timothy Uzoigwe
Funeral attendee kidnapped by IPOB/ESN at Achi, Oji River Local Government Area of Enugu state

https://fb.watch/dNgB5sVCrY/

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by PlayerMeji: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Oya... Iet the denial begin...
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by Crixxx: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Gunmen all over Nigeria . Apc finally killed this country.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by Pierocash(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
But I don't understand why people risk their lives on Mondays when they could have rescheduled their movement just to be safe. We don't have security to protect you from this savages so why taking the risk
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by ogbuefi677(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
One of the persons kidnapped for violating sit at home according to eye witnesses was Timothy Uzoigwe

I wonder why DSS hasn't questioned you on how you get these videos,whether they're factual,fabricated or twisted to suit the narrative.
Lemme share the link to your profile on DSS twitter page
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Pierocash:
But I don't understand why people risk their lives on Mondays when they could have rescheduled their movement just to be safe. We don't have security to protect you from this savages so why taking the risk

Maybe they think the unknown gunmen will not stop them attending a burial

They forgot that every gathering violet the order of unknown gunmen tongue.

I hope they don't Kee them.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by omenka(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
I can only imagine how jubilant Pandora would be hearing this news.

More slush funds for his campaign which, by the way, would yield no positive results.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2022
omenka:
I can only imagine how jubilant Pandora would be hearing this news.

More slush funds for his campaign which, by the way, would yield no positive results.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by OgwuEgo: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy
ogbuefi677:

I wonder why DSS hasn't questioned you on how you get these videos,whether they're factual,fabricated or twisted to suit the narrative.
Lemme share the link to your profile on DSS twitter page
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2022
OgwuEgo:
cheesy cheesy

U dey mind them always looking for who to blame
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by oilykid(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
This didn't happen on Monday,this happened on last week. I saw the news since last week
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Burial does not hold on Monday.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by playfrank(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lies. Go and write another fake of news of killing, burning and arson next Monday.

Go and screenshot a Facebook post then cut and join it and paste it here.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps People Attending Burial In Enugu VIDEO by beerfraud: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ibo killing ibos

(1) (Reply)

Tanko Getting Set To Disqualify Tinubu Tomorrow (Photo) / Another Senator Dumps APC / Posted Obi Dead On Arrival, I Think Obi Is Now Limb On Arrival???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.