Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation (263 Views)

Antisemitism Is The Only Panacea To Africa's Liberation / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / Your Blackmail On New Amnesty Boss Has Failed – Niger Delta Emancipation Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2022
I am a very proud anti Semite because I know my history and know who has been behind all the mass sufferings, deaths, enslavement , corruption, wars. diseases, coups, destabilization and economic downturn that this great continent of ours has suffered greatly from.

The Jew is not your ally or friend.

These pestilence race has been behind every calamity , war and destruction that has plagued mankind.

It takes only an informed and open mind to escape the brainwashing that has placed the Jew as the natural master race of the negro.

It is not in any way Christian to worship and revere these Christ killers who enslaved our ancestors, sold them like cattle , raped and killed them in their millions.

Just like how you false Evangelical Christians refuse to accept that these same people you worship killed Christ and still reject Him and have been the earliest and longest persecutors of the church so also do you refuse to accept how the same Judas was behind the transatlantic slave trade, early colonialism and all coups, civil wars that have plagued Africa. Jewish Banksters have looted this continent but you still refuse to see the hand of Judas but foolishly worship your slave masters.

In this thread I will be providing irrefutable proof on how the global Jewish mafia has and continues to be the biggest enemy of Africa.

Hope you will get some sense after reading.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
A very brief history...

The Charter known as Royal Niger Company which was granted by the British Crown to exploit resources in this corner of the world was a privately financed firm operating from London. Majority of all the shares were held by the Rothschild banking family.

Lord Lugard was the muscle used to keep operations running smooth and to expand new frontiers.

The British Royal family is essentially Jewish. Prince Charles was circumcised by a Jewish Mohel (Google Mohel).

All major trading houses during colonial era and after we're basically Jewish owned.

Royal Dutch Shell is owned by the Rothschild family and was behind the misplaced Marxist coup to usher in a central govt under Fulani hegemony to make oil exploitation easier.

Julius Berger is not German as some think but actually Jewish . The founder of that company is an Akeninazi Jew from Bavaria. The white and blue colors is symbolic to Israeli flag.

In essence,Nigeria has been a land of exploitation by European Jewry . From the early Portogese slavers who were actually Marrano Jews to the British expedition led by the cryoto Jews such as Lord Lugard and overseen by the Anne Frank look alike Jewish Queen Elizabeth to all major multinational companies that have been operating in Nigeria are all Jewish.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by Conrod: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm,another joseph goebells in the making,...hope you've bought your SNIPER.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Conrod:
Hmm,another joseph goebells in the making,...hope you've bought your SNIPER.

This is a "No Nigger" zone.

Go and be a Jewish owned nigger some place else.

OSU Jew wannabe.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by Conrod: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

This is a "No Nigger" zone.

Go and be a Jewish owned nigger some place else.

OSU Jew wannabe.
At least, jews are proud of their names and history,..unlike you hiding under the cloak of "we niger deltans"....your ogogoro guzzling father no get name and village ? .
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2022
44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are round about you…

46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you, to inherit as a possession forever; you may make slaves of them, but over your brethren the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another, with harshness. (Leviticus 25:44)

My introduction to the important Jewish role in slave trading came from an article about Jews written by a leading Jewish historian and apologist, Jacob Marcus, in the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Marcus casually remarked about the Jewish control of commerce in the Middle Ages — particularly in the slave trade.

In the dark ages the commerce of western Europe was largely in his [the Jew’s] hand, in particular the slave trade. . . .

The Jewish mastery of the slave trade did not go unnoticed to Christian writers of the Middle Ages. I read poignant accounts of European children who suffered sexual and other abuses from Jewish slavetraders who acquired them. In Roman times they often followed the path of the conquering Roman army and enslaved enemy soldiers and civilians.

Chroniclers of the ancient and medieval periods wrote of their preference for fair women and children, and of their frequent sale in the Levant.

The Jewish slavers were more than happy to satisfy darker men’s taste for White flesh. Horrified by reports of abuse of Christian women and children by Jews, a number of Christian principalities issued edicts detailing these abuses and forbidding Jews to own or trade in Christian women and children.

Jews, in writing their own histories, have matter-of-factly acknowledged the Jewish role in slave trading, looking at it as simply an extremely lucrative Jewish commercial venture.

In A History of the Jew: From Babylonian Exile to the End of World War II, published by the Jewish Publications Society of America, the author writes very emphatically:

Jews were among the most important slave dealers [in European society].

It really surprised me when I found out that Jews played a prominent role in American slavery. In the early 1970s, I came across a book called Who Brought the Slaves to America by Walter White.

I could understand the role of Jews in the slave trade of the Mediterranean region, but it seemed unlikely to me that the very small Jewish population in the early American Colonies could dominate such a large enterprise. I also retained, at that time, Hollywood’s image of White men, perhaps even Southerners, sailing to Africa and rounding up Black natives for the slave trade.

In movies, articles and books, slavers were Anglo-Saxons with names like Smith or Jones. Usually, they were hard-drinking, uncouth, Southern types.

Later I learned that slavery was ubiquitous in Africa among native Blacks themselves, and that they were seldom rounded up by Whites. Usually, Black African slaveholders were the ones who sold them to the slavetraders.

Who Brought the Slaves to America steered me to the library collections that housed the records of the slave ships, contemporary accounts, and a number of Jewish historians who documented the role Jews have played in slavery.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Conrod:
At least, jews are proud of their names and history,..unlike you hiding under the cloak of "we niger deltans"....your ogogoro guzzling father no get name and village ? .

I will not engage a low level golem like you OSU bastard.

As I said earlier, go be a Jew loving nigger some place else.

This topic is for free noble Africans and not one confused lost and found Jewish commodity.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by Conrod: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I will not engage a low level golem like you OSU bastard.

As I said earlier, go be a Jew loving nigger some place else.

This topic is for free noble Africans and not one confused lost and found Jewish commodity.
tThis pit you dig will certainly swallow you.....ask abdullmutallab.
Re: Antisemitism Is The Only Solution To Black Emancipation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Conrod:
tThis pit you dig will certainly swallow you.....ask abdullmutallab.

I prefer to be compared to the greatest antisemite that ever lived - Jesus H. Christ.

Osu Jew worshipping slave

(1) (Reply)

Christians, After All The Killings By Islamic Extremists, Don't Vote A Muslim. / APC And PDP Are Fading Away Because Of Peter Obi - Doyin Okupe (Video) / Lagos Ranked World Second Worst City In The World. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.