Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

7 Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Drains Too Fast And How To Resolve It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Drains Too Fast And How To Resolve It (320 Views)

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Phone Battery Drains Too Fast And How To Resolve It by Sufian55: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
A dead phone battery is quite inconvenient, especially when we're out of the house and need our cell phones. It's frustrating to charge your phone for hours only to have it die in half the time. But why is your phone's battery depleting so quickly? What you may not realize is that various factors can eat away at your battery without your knowledge, and controlling them can keep your battery fuller for longer. So, here are the seven most prevalent causes of a phone battery that drains quickly.

1. A high level of brightness is displayed.

We'll begin with one of the more obvious culprits of a rapidly depleting... continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Power 7S Unboxing & Review / Learn How To Edit Videos With Capcut On Your Phone / Datashare, Please Release My Mtn 2gig Data Pending Since About 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.