Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims (31794 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
goatandyam:
See the Werey above. Why can't you investigate yourself and tell us the truth. Oloriibu.

Useless muslim bastard.

You can as well get some c4 and strap it to your body and blow yourself up. Abi isn't that what your useless rapist prophet taught you?

Eranko gbogbo. Always looking for trouble where none exist. Dem swear for you people ni? Despite all your so called education, still no fuckkking common sense whatsoever.

Senior Patient
Muric Psychiatry Hospital
NL Out Patient Unit.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by georjay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osaze007:

I actually want Yoruba Muslims to strike so that the yeye we are one Yoruba Christians will wake up and take Lagos state
No reason why a state with 70% Christian population will be dictated to on 15% Yoruba Muslims who can’t even compete in Socio economic activities

Baba adini Tinubu put Muslims for all socio political space
Lagos Ogun Ekiti and Ondo will be firmly in the hands of Christians
While Osun and oyo can have Muslims govenors

I don't understand your position ....
Tinubu Muslim
Fashola Muslim
Ambode Christian
Sanwo Olu Christian

It's still balanced on that level....
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by brutal1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are a legend
PlayerMeji:
MURIC, you are as mad as mad can be.

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
georjay:

I don't understand your position ....
Tinubu Muslim
Fashola Muslim
Ambode Christian
Sanwo Olu Christian

It's still balanced on that level....

Let us see house of assembly - https://www.lagoshouseofassembly.gov.ng/meet-our-members/
House of Representatives
Senators
Kings - https://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Nigeria/States_Nigeria/Lagos/Traditional-Rulers.html
Lagos parks - https://www.nairaland.com/7066301/lagos-appoints-mc-oluomo-parks

Pls may yoruba Muslims vote out Makinde o
I take God beg them
Lagos is due to be saved from Islamist
When they catch Tinubu doing Jihad he will quickly scream I have a Christian wife & child
I urge Yoruba Christians to use their numbers and protect their faith from hungry jealous Yoruba Muslims who can’t outclass the enlightenment of yoruba Christians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
brutal1:
You are a legend

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Ballack1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
It seems MURIC is working for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Etimemy: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
This cult is useless,terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Mccullum: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samunique:
So you're not going to take the way Makinde treats his Muslim deputy, but you're agitating and trying to force Muslim Muslim presidency on us in Nigeria . angry

This just a rifts between the governor and his deputy, you have started threatening fire and brimstone bcs of his deputy Muslim.

I have seen it all, about what Islam actually is, and represents from the Muslims wether pass or present, all I can say is that, Islam is intolerant, selfish and barbaric. And shouldn't have been part of modern civilization!!!

IT IS ONLY AN IDIOT WILL HAVE SUCH CONCLUSION OF YOURS AGAINST ISLAM.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by edungene7: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fantastic u guys should have a taste of what Christians in the north and feeling

2 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Cromagnon: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samunique:
So you're not going to take the way Makinde treats his Muslim deputy, but you're agitating and trying to force Muslim Muslim presidency on us in Nigeria . angry

This just a rifts between the governor and his deputy, you have started threatening fire and brimstone bcs of his deputy Muslim.

I have seen it all, about what Islam actually is, and represents from the Muslims wether pass or present, all I can say is that, Islam is intolerant, selfish and barbaric. And shouldn't have been part of modern civilization!!!
na d game be dat. Question is Whatchu go'n do about it
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mccullum:

IT IS ONLY AN IDIOT WILL HAVE SUCH CONCLUSION OF YOURS AGAINST ISLAM.

When Tinubu was busy changing Christain deputy in Lagos
Boasted only Muslim will rule Lagos loool

2 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cromagnon:
na d game be dat. Question is Whatchu go'n do about it

Don’t cry we have been victimized when Tinubu has been given a taste of his medicine in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by RALPHOW(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
MURIC IS JUST A GROUP OF MUMUS
NO SINGLE POINT
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Ojuntana: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
powerfulguy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/06/impeachment-vote-out-makinde-in-2023.html?m=1
The slowpoke quoted Ian Fleming. He didn't see Al-Baghdad or Bin Laden to quote

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Which kind mumu country be this with yeye people everywhere. Where else will you see this kinda mumu talk if no be this yeye country. I taya jare

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by backnbeta(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mumuric is more Muslim than human!

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ojuntana:

The slowpoke quoted Ian Fleming. He didn't see Al-Baghdad or Bin Laden to quote

That’s a typical Muslim for you

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Someone needs to chain this MURIC man before he caused further damage to our polity.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by MansoryMX(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samunique:

When we were shouting this people have an agenda to Islamize the whole Nigeria, starting from the West down to the south, people call us religious fanatics. Muslims leaders in Nigeria teaches their school to kill Christians, to vote a Muslim even if he is corrupt. Tho is how deep and evil they practice islam that is supposed to be a religion of peace!

3 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
MansoryMX:

When we were shouting this people have an agenda to Islamize the whole Nigeria, starting from the West down to the south, people call us religious fanatics.

A taste of what’s to come under Tinubu Muslim Muslim presidency
I have been telling Yoruba Christians their Muslims are intimidated by them still Dey shout Yoruba is one cool

Did Tinubu not chase out Ambode ?

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
This muric organization will soon cause war in this country.

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Tareq1105: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osaze007:

When Tinubu was busy changing Christain deputy in Lagos
Boasted only Muslim will rule Lagos loool

Tinubu never said so please. He never said so I repeat.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zandena:
May God bless Professor Akintola, the slayer of bigots, lunatics and fanatics!
MURIC is the most objective civil society organisation in Nigeria

U guys ate destroying Nigeria and good governance.

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Tareq1105: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osaze007:

I have been telling Yoruba Christians their Muslims are intimidated by them still Dey shout Yoruba is one cool

Ambode chased himself out bcoz of pride. Was it not the same Tinubu that brought him or didn't he know he was a Christian then? Please stop saying things you don't have knowledge of.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Empiree: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
how is he mad?. What MURIC said is true. Was is not last year that the state governor and the school authorities allowed foreign Christian evangelist (a white man) to preach in a public school and Muslim students are there too and ordered all of them to shout "Jesus". This is very disrespectful and very insensitive. Therefore, I support the motion to impeach Makinde.
Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by franxis(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mumuric at it again....

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

Ambode chased himself out bcoz of pride. Was it not the same Tinubu that brought him or didn't he know he was a Christian then? Please stop saying things you don't have knowledge of.

Good did any Christian group cry that it was a Muslim attack but I trust Yoruba Muslims to want to cry over Makinde’s right
Im happy Yoruba Christians are now paying more attention to politics !

3 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Empiree:
how is he mad?. What MURIC said is true. Was is not last year that the state governor and the school authorities allowed foreign Christian evangelist (a white man) to preach in a public school and Muslim students are there too and ordered all of them to shout "Jesus". This is very disrespectful and very insensitive. Therefore, I support the motion to impeach Makinde.

Good go and impeach him next time any Muslim politician uses Christianity to push their vote he’s losing
Remember Tinubu called Osibanjo Judas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by MansoryMX(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osaze007:

You are absolutely right bro! A taste of what is to come if Nigeria allow a Muslim Muslim presidency! People are seeking Tinubu as a Yoruba, all I see is a Muslim extremist who will betray his people the way Afonja betrayed his own people in Kwara State that made them lost Kwara state to Fulani people till date!

3 Likes

Re: Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims by Osaze007: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu never said so please. He never said so I repeat.

Yes he did
We already knew as at 2010 he positioned hamzat for Governor and 2 other Muslims in a state dominated by 70% Christians
So a lot of yoruba Christians are looking at what will happen to Makinde before deciding what will happen in Lagos 2027

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.