Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice: (850 Views)

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / We Need Medical Advice And Help To Save My Little Sister (PICTURES INCLUDED) / Help!! I Need Medical Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice: by hitsales(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2007
Hi there,

I guess there are medics on here willing to help people needing help.

Aight, I've got a friend who's been sick for a long time though he looks strong and can work so well. He's outlook is nothing to write home about, Like he's emaciated and need to get on well with himself. He did told me he's gone for test and done some medicals and still he's just the same. He came complaining to me on how he can gain more weight. Last time I checkd, he was weighing 56kg. He's kinda skinny (but to the extreme).

So please what can he do to gain his weight back to say 62 or 63 and atleast look presentable? He says he doesn't mind becoming an "OROBO", shocked,

(1) (Reply)

I Hail Oooooooo / Treatment Of Yeast Infection / A Guide To Memory Increase And Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.