Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate (43823 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Macphenson: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114011886:
Good development.

6 Southerners and one Northerner!

Now, we no go hear peeem from children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The bitter and frustrated animals in our nation.

We guess they are all disappointed by now,
But we are damn sure, they will still have something negative to pour out from their ever bitter souls.

Awon werey 100%

From which state did the former ministers come from?

If you have any iota of sense in your skull, you would have known that the ministers were replaced from the states their predecessors come from in fulfillment of a constitutional requirement that every state must have at least one minister.

Little wonder you are a Buhari supporter as sense is always far from Buharists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by MrSly(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114011886:
Good development.

But we are damn sure, they will still have something negative to pour out from their ever bitter souls.

Awon werey 100%

Some of you in nairaland are too daft to reckon with. So you could not fathom why those people were selected from those states. Ignoramus!!!!! Those nominees were shortlisted to reflect the very states of the ex-ministers.
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by NLPoliceWoman: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Macphenson:

If you have any iota of sense in your skull, you would have known.

Little wonder you are a Buhari supporter as sense is always far from Buharists.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by NLPoliceWoman: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by frog12: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
time for these ones to steal before buhari leaves
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Macphenson: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
Rule 2.

2. [b]Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Rule 19.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland . If you do, make sure we don't find out

= NLPoliceWoman

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Lexicon123: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Loaded with Igbo names so that he can campaign with it next year

Exactly!
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by AminuRano87(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114011886:
Good development.

Awon werey 100%
God bless you Sir.
They are always negative and hateful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Wwwq: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Jonegonu: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Hmmmmmm. Amaeachi
Children of. If you most no the odum Odih is amaechi loyal in river state. Amaechi single handedly submit his name to the president. With the meeting he had with the president some days ago
See your self
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by moskush1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
for the first time an appointive position is reflecting federal character since 2015, because the need your votes
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Skyvice(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
For those of you talking about Amaechi, Hon udi odum the rivers nominee is Amaechi's disciple, without Amaechi he wouldn't be there, he is a young and vibrant politician, former council boss of abua odual l.g.a during Amaechi's administration. Amaechi doesn't want to be minister again, he is giving way for younger ones.
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by garfield1: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
mrksquare:

The nominee from Rivers state is a protege of Amaechi.

He was a local government chairman when Amaechi was governor. Udi is the reason Wike refused to appoint a Commisioner from Abual/Odual or execute any project in that local government.

Udi is one dependable ally of the Amaechi. So not surprised that he is being rewarded for his loyalty.

I think he's the reason apc won abua odual
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by garfield1: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Skyvice:
For those of you talking about Amaechi, Hon udi odum the rivers nominee is Amaechi's disciple, without Amaechi he wouldn't be there, he is a young and vibrant politician, former council boss of abua odual l.g.a during Amaechi's administration. Amaechi doesn't want to be minister again, he is giving way for younger ones.
Does he control abolga
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by mrksquare: 3:44am On Jun 22, 2022
garfield1:

I think he's the reason apc won abua odual

Exactly.
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by mrksquare: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2022
jrusky:

No need telling him. Let his online demons go find him a job.

Anybody these particular people support must fail kindly go back to history you will be shock, when these demons sing your name in politics just be ready for retirement.

How did he think he can beat Tinubu baffled me. I told his online demon who are so naive ad dumb politically that the only that can stop Tinubu from winning is to discourage from even thinking of contesting at all I told them if he contest he will win that day they abused me, quoted me more than 50 time and I gave it to them back to back and even bet it with one of them today where is Amaechi?

These demons will push you till you enter untimely grave alone they have succeeded making amaechi jobless they have shifted to Obi just watch after 2023 Obi will be gone politically. I repeat anybody they support must fail.

Amaechi do not need to be a Minister to sustain his family.

Rivers state has one of the juicest package for ex governor.

As a former governor, Amaechi is entitled to a House in Abuja, and cars, medical alloweances etc by virtue of the Rivers state pension law for ex-governor.
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Skyvice(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
If you are talking about Hon udi, then you should know that he is a grassroot politician, the most accessible politician in abolga, he delivered abolga to APC in 2019. APC 42000 votes to PDP 20000 votes, his ministerial nomination is a reward of loyalty and humility to Amaechi. Am sure he will still be in shock cos he never expected something this high
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Freebills12: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
And it makes him a 'loser' or 'failure' is he doesn't attain the apex position of presidency? What's your definition of 'failure'? How many people in the politicosphere can make it to president? Are they all failures too?

When you try to to win something and failed, what are you at that point in time?
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by obailala(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

When you try to to win something and failed, what are you at that point in time?
That makes me a person that did not win.
Re: Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate by Freebills12: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
That makes me a person that did not win.

A person that didn't win is a failure
Win or fail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.