Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge (5367 Views)

Learn Python With Me / Learn Python With Kash / Quarantine Challenge {40 Days Challenge } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by merrygorou(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
I am interested.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Mcstaid(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Sir I'm interested also
Here is my num: 0 8 0 5 six 3 two 3 five 2 zer0
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Osifebebecha(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
I'm interested.
Laptop done ready.
I'm with you, boss.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by yusman14(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Adexxi:
You be my boss oo shocked , make I come learn? What field of IT are you into?
Lol..you are the boss.. I'm into web development and python programming...still learning!!
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Adexxi(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Me too boss , have been very comfortable with python lately , hope to pick my css soon
yusman14:
Lol..you are the boss.. I'm into web development and python programming...still learning!!

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by yusman14(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Adexxi:
Me too boss , have been very comfortable with python lately , hope to pick my css soon
Which python project have you done?
Do you have portfolio yet?
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Adexxi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Not doing any serious project currently , I just dey jampack my brain . Na dat portfolio part I no understand
yusman14:
Which python project have you done?
Do you have portfolio yet?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Vanzcharles(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Osnami:
Alright. Everybody interested should signify here. We will collate list before the end of the month and give an update.

I am interested sir, I have been idle after my IT nothing to do. I don't have prior knowledge just a small laptop at home.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by sympathy12(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Am interested in the training this is my number 08068091842
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Osnami: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hi guys, By tomorrow, I would have compiled the numbers of people that have shown interest. It seems we have a good number already.
I am going to mention everybody that has shown interest.
By tomorrow, we need to discuss on how we are going to do the training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by saxwizard(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Osnami:
Hi guys, By tomorrow, I would have compiled the numbers of people that have shown interest. It seems we have a good number already.

Makes sense
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by JackFB: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
I recommend solo learn app on playstore for everybody who wants to learn programming

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by b03liberty(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Osnami:
I am interested boss
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by jurrsh(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2022
JohnnyEl:
I'm interested.

I'm currently learning HTML, CSS & JS.. tho at night only because I do work during the day.

Hopefully, if ASUU calls off strike during first week of July as rumoured, I'll be all in.

You can check me out on twitter @johnny_frvr

I really need a coding partner cuz at times, it can get lonely when learning to code alone.

Bro I do same too can we connect?
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by jurrsh(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:
Who wants to learn python programming with me? I am interested in applying it to Data Science / Artificial intelligence.
Let's go on a challenge together.

Rules
1.You must be interested in the python with the application of it in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
2. You must be a beginner and must have no prior knowledge of the subject.
3. You must be able to dedicate at least 2 hours daily to learn.
4. Things learnt will be updated daily on the thread we will create here on nairaland.

Starting date.
I am proposing we start 1st of July and end 30th of September.
July 1st - September 30th

Giveaway
I am willing to help someone interested in learning with free unlimited data for the 90 days duration. You must have a glo line for me to share the data.

Interested
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Hybkay(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
I'm interested. I don't really need the data. I just need someone that can motivate me and challenge me.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Osnami: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi guys, I have compiled the names of everybody that has shown interest.
We need to address and conclude on some things between now and tomorrow so that we can set out to work.

1. What platform are we going to learn from?
Should we adopt a paid course such as Udemy or coursera or we go for free platforms such as YouTube, W3schools and so on?
If you have any link to any good resources, link, platform or tutorial we can use, please, don't hesitate to say it here.
It is better for all of us to learn using the same platform / tutorial so that we can be on the same page and we can easily help those not catching up quickly.

2. Should we use nairaland or WhatsApp? Some people have suggested we create a WhatsApp group. I am indifferent. The most important thing is to choose a platform that will allow for easy communication and interaction for all members.
Kindly let's agree on all these between now and tomorrow.

Cc:
xtianchris kachdviruz jibovico Quicksilver5 Eskhalil PAPIJAID kenez2009 Snrcitizen kayultimate bluebloodxvi Olumighty123 thug Deicide Kingkum rottable amadiwati Yung77 MARYIAN Kingray10 Thomanad Mike7302 LiveWithIt JohnnyEl Nigeriaiscasted repulicc Calebgee07 wevy Ay92 MizterAccurate ubabuizu Adexxi monaeinstein Swaylore ibawon abfelicity91 saxwizard Kestrel2top abbacool supermccoy Stubbornslim jafaru196 Landowner101 Wapcaliphate Minho10 spyglaxx AGIDIMA1 Pagrammer yusman14 Fairbanks merrygorou Mcstaid Osifebebecha Vanzcharles sympathy12 JackFB b03liberty jurrsh Hybkay

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Mavor: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:
Who wants to learn python programming with me? I am interested in applying it to Data Science / Artificial intelligence.

Rules
1.You must be interested in the python with the application of it in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
4. Things learnt will be updated daily on the thread we will create here on nairaland.

Starting date.

Giveaway
I am willing to help someone interested in learning with free unlimited data for the 90 days duration. You must have a glo line for me to share the data.
Interested in this
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Kingkum: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for the update.

first, i suggest we should create a what'sapp group. i'm not on what'sapp(i will try and join soon) but that will be best to avoid trolls, negative thinkers and bad belle that full here.

2nd, i think we should go for udemy courses online because of the content. we should not be stingy so that we can develop our full potentials.

lastly, we should choose leaders to manage the group.

i may contribute more later but that is it for now. i wish us all the best in the journey
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by NomzyJust(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
I am in.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by OnyeOlokoro(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:

Rules

Starting date.

Giveaway
I am in
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by rottable(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:
We need to address and conclude on some things between now and tomorrow so that we can set out to work.

Should we adopt a paid course such as Udemy or coursera or we go for free platforms such as YouTube, W3schools and so on?
If you have any link to any good resources, link, platform or tutorial we can use, please, don't hesitate to say it here.
It is better for all of us to learn using the same platform / tutorial so that we can be on the same page and we can easily help those not catching up quickly.

2. Should we use nairaland or WhatsApp? Some people have suggested we create a WhatsApp group. I am indifferent. The most important thing is to choose a platform that will allow for easy communication and interaction for all members.

Cc:
xtianchris kachdviruz jibovico Quicksilver5 Eskhalil PAPIJAID kenez2009 Snrcitizen kayultimate bluebloodxvi Olumighty123 thug Deicide Kingkum rottable amadiwati Yung77 MARYIAN Kingray10 Thomanad Mike7302 LiveWithIt JohnnyEl Nigeriaiscasted repulicc Calebgee07 wevy Ay92 MizterAccurate ubabuizu Adexxi monaeinstein Swaylore ibawon abfelicity91 saxwizard Kestrel2top abbacool supermccoy Stubbornslim jafaru196 Landowner101 Wapcaliphate Minho10 spyglaxx AGIDIMA1 Pagrammer yusman14 Fairbanks merrygorou Mcstaid Osifebebecha Vanzcharles sympathy12 JackFB b03liberty jurrsh Hybkay

My opinion to Question 1: we can combine all to achieve our aim. A little of video on Udemy and YouTube (freecodecamp), text from w3school and MDN will perform wonders.

Question 2: I am personally okay with WhatsApp.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by saxwizard(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:

Cc:

I prefer nairaland

I am sure many people will find the thread useful
Years to come
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by JackFB: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Osnami:

Cc:
. If we are going to be sending videos WhatsApp will be best but nairaland might work too
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by abfelicity91: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osnami:

Cc:
Cool.. But I'm yet to get a laptop.. Very sad I'm not gonna start from the beginning with you guys.. I wish I could miraculously get a laptop before this training starts .
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by bluebloodxvi: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Osnami post=114206567]Hi guys, I have compiled the names of everybody that has shown interest.

1. I think coursera is okay
2. I believe whats app would be easier for communication
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by ubabuizu(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2022
I am interested
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by hunterden: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Hi,I am just seeing this I hope am not late.very interested.learning automation presently and I need phyton to sharpen my skills.08024585431
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Eskhalil: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Osnami:

Cc:

I think we should use Telegram.
There's a lot of resources on Telegram.
It is easier to share files on Telegram.
You can create Polls/Quizzes on Telegram.

I have resources. Udemy & YouTube courses.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Eskhalil: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
abfelicity91:

Cool.. But I'm yet to get a laptop.. Very sad I'm not gonna start from the beginning with you guys.. I wish I could miraculously get a laptop before this training starts .
You can use a phone. Download Qpython or Pydroid
Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by Autobot05: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Osnami:

Rules

Starting date.

Giveaway

Boss add me pls
Zero 81690five5472 - WhatsApp

Was trying to learn on my own this morning

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge by calmness0(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Interested, need someone to learn with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

POS Machine Configuration / I Want To Learn Programming - Is Java The Best To Start With? / Video Game Developers Nigeria [artists/animators, Programmers, Sound People]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.