Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, (542 Views)

Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware / Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, by muykem: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
I lost my job in January 2020 so I met some friends to raise little capital and enter partnership with two other person. We started business introduced to me by one of my friend. We do buy and supply diesel to companies for their consumption. The business has been ups and downs but we can still manage to cater for our immediate family. We met with jubilee syringe mauncturing company in Onna Akwa Ibom State and they gave us purchase order, we are to be paid 60days after supply. We did the supply with aid of credit facility we took since we don't have enough capital. It's going to 4months now but no payment yet. We have met with their MD but it's promise upon promise. The man is no longer picking our calls and sometimes security men prevented us to see him. I am so frustrated right now because the interest on the credit facilities has eroded the profit already, even though we don't know our faith on the payment yetl. We don't have money to take legal action and some guys working with us have not been paid for past three months.
Why are Nigerian leaders frustrating genuine hard working youths and prefer to beg kidnappers to collect ransom?
I would have like federal and state government to look at this case and tell us how the conutry economy will be improved when small and medium scale businesses are being frustrated instead of encouraged.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, by maleekberry: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let me give you one idea. Go to Twitter or Facebook and message fisayo soyombo or David Hundeyin with proofs (evidence)

They will publish your story on their respective websites. With God on your side it will end in praise.

Am giving you this advice because I follow those two guys on Twitter and I normally see how they publish people stories and in most cases the victims always get Justice.
Re: Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, by Logicall: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
May God look into your affairs brother. I share your pain ..please @seun and @ lalasctilala
Re: Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, by muykem: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
maleekberry:
Let me give you one idea. Go to Twitter or Facebook and message fisayo soyombo or David Hundeyin with proofs (evidence)

They will publish your story on their respective websites. With God on your side it will end in praise.

Am giving you this advice because I follow those two guys on Twitter and I normally see how they publish people stories and in most cases the victims always get Justice.
Thank you
Re: Jubilee Syringe Mauncturing Company ( JSM) Onna Akwa Ibom Is Fraudulent Company, by ubfacility: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Turns Thief In Sapele / Islamic Security Forces Give 7year Old Children Guns To Fight / EFCC Arrest 29 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.