Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? (413 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Letter Of Approval For Lekki Airport / Please Everyone I Need Your Help Is This The Letter Of Acceptance Of Kyrenia Uni / My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Focus9(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello guys, please I applied for masters in lambton college Sarnia through an agent and may last month, I got an email from them that my application has been received and I should wait for admission uptill now I haven't gotten feedback and I heard admissions usually take 10-15 working days. I'm worried, please if you have any idea how long it takes or for solutions please help a brother. God bless you and we will all share the testimonies.
Please mods share to front gate
Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Focus9(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Focus9:
Hello guys, please I applied for masters in lambton college Canada (Sarnia campus) through an agent and may last month, I got an email from them that my application has been received and I should wait for admission uptill now I haven't gotten feedback and I heard admissions usually take 10-15 working days. I'm worried, please if you have any idea how long it takes or for solutions please help a brother. God bless you and we will all share the testimonies.
Please mods share to front page
Mynd44
Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Cousin9999: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be patient. They might be backed up because of leftover Chinese flu paperwork. And some places are still dealing with certain restrictions.

1 Like

Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Focus9(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cousin9999:
Be patient. They might be backed up because of leftover Chinese flu paperwork. And some places are still dealing with certain restrictions.
Thank you. God bless
Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Focus9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lalasticlala abeg o front page, I need answers
Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by munetty(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Am also having the same issues,I applied to like three UK university they keeping on telling they received my application up till now am still waiting for acceptance message from the schools and they are resuming by September.

1 Like

Re: When Will My Letter Of Acceptance Be Out? by Focus9(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
munetty:
Am also having the same issues,I applied to like three UK university they keeping on telling they received my application up till now am still waiting for acceptance message from the schools and they are resuming by September.
It's just so frustrating, even if it's winter 2023 they should let us know. I thought it was only Canada

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student / , / Nigerians React To A Video Of A Paris Neighborhood Likened To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.