Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari (46808 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Antoeni(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
God Forbid, Buhari Can Never Make Such a Statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kuntash: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na lie

The office of the presidency has never been this ridiculed in the last 7yrs under APC ..

Anyone can easily come out and say the president says this and that ... Meanwhile the president himself no fit come out talk publicly ...
NO BE JUJU BE THAT ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
A dullard will always support a fellow dullard
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kuntash: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Antoeni:
God Forbid, Buhari Can Never Make Such a Statement

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

That's why I said MKO abiola treatment about to repeat itself

Buhari never supported Tinubu in the primaries , he even created all sorts of obstacles to stop Tinubu from emerging as the flag bearer of APC but you know, Buhari is just a military man and not a real politician..
You go dey Buharis team to know all these

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Moh247: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
NorthWest , SouthWest alliance

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by meeketta: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Like minded individuals attract themselves. So, i am not suprise. failures!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by AntonVince: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is desperation at its peak from Tinubu's media boys.
Na by force to endorse your Pee-Poo grandpa?
cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi supporters should get it into their head!

The next president is tinubu! Weither he's qualified, old, healthy or not

There are lots of things you guys do not understand in the so called political structure we have in Nigeria! Such a bad one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by bitbillionaire: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
I hear you baba but Nigerians will decide who will govern them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kayusely70(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pray that Tinubu triumph!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Softmirror: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari never supported Tinubu in the primaries , he even created all sorts of obstacles to stop Tinubu from emerging as the flag bearer of APC but you know, Buhari is just a military man and not a real politician..

grin.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kayusely70(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Grgton:
Obi supporters should get it into their head!

The next president is tinubu! Weither he's qualified, old, healthy or not

There are lots of things you guys do not understand in the so called political structure we have in Nigeria! Such a bad one
Tell them louder please!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who cares?

Peter Obi is our own preferred successor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
The president also insisted that western allies must designate the outlawed Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) as a terror group.

“Their leadership enjoys haven in the West, broadcasting hate speech into Nigeria from London, spending millions lobbying members of the US Congress, and freely using international financial networks to arm agitators on the ground. This must stop,” he added.
Listen all ye supporters of terrorists all over Nigeria.
From boko haram to ipob terrorist groups.
All of una no go ever die better o.
The evil you cheer on will always visit each and everyone of you at your doorsteps.
Y'all will never and can never escape it.
For the innocent lives your terrorist and cannibalistic groups have taken.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Temptee101(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dullard endorsing another dullard

Never again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Antoeni(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Buhari Has An Unstable Mental Health Challenges Same AscTinubu, He Can Never in His Right Senses and Frame of Mind Issues Such a Statement.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
kayusely70:
I pray that Tinubu triumph!
So shall it be......

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked
sad

grin
Make una dey watch 3rd mainland bridge cos of Obinnas lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
grin
wink
grin
sad
grin
grin

E get why I dey laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by ThugBoy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thunder fire you, tinubu and apc suppoters, the hardship wey your regime cause go follow una till death.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Buhari Has An Unstable Mental Health Challenges Same AscTinubu, He Can Never in His Right Senses and Frame of Mind Issues Such a Statement.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Antoeni(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Or Maybe Buhari Didn’t Understand The Question, He can never make such a Statement
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.
speak for yourself alone

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by CheapHomes1: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.

The VP can't blame anyone for his predicament. That is what happens when you sell your birthright for a pot of porridge. Osinbajo threw away every godly and moral principle he knew as a pastor and lawyer just because of ambition. Defended, supported and contributed to buharis evil thinking that buhari will support him. After everything, the man is quietly licking his wounds. It's better to always stand for the truth and for what is right and just. Osinbajo didn't do that for his God& for his principles. Some of us raised these points but as usual we were called haters but here we are

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Una don yhear? BAT is the next
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by pat077: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na lie. U never wanted him to succeed you stop playing to the gallery
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Pakute: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I really can't understand how ipob pigs find it easier talking about MKO but forgetting that Aguiyi Ironsi was killed in the worst manner ever.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Kirkman: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.
I swear down Buhari na useless nonenty. I have never seen a daft human being like him before. It's shaky shaky daddy the went to endorse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.