Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu (29729 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogascomax:
Timubu will understand Northern politics after 2023. Let him continue deceiving himself. The Northerners in the party majority of them will stay by just to give him the feelings that they are behind him but the voters will be the one to seal is fate. It's game over for Mr it's my turn.

Tinubu will win 2023 election ... I am very sure of what am saying ...
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Carlosdd: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
You want your principal ( Atiku ) to ride donkey to his victory with this your comment not only younger candidate but teenage candidate
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Prince111111: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
What an uppercut to the brown teeth man. He is busy shouting my turn my turn as if Nigeria is his personal property. He shouldn't worry, we will soon decide for him.
don't mind the Agbero leader of Lagos state
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu on their neck, Tinubu in their head, they can't sleep, eat, live without talking about Jagaban, even opposition dey advice Tinubu. He should have given Fayemi or Osibanjo so that it can be a landslide victory for Atiku/North. Classic political manipulation that's got the Nairaland maggots rejoicing.....Awon werey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by ottersberger(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu is too dumb to understand what has hit him. He will be president of Nigeria in his next life. While he is busy fooling himself, the north has moved to the next chapter in their game book. It is one thing to steal your constituency blind, and another to hoodwink Nigerians with the same stolen funds they daily remind you of.

It is indeed his turn to brush his filthy teeth. Emi lokan, my foot.
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Izzydeprince: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is simply the truth, your turn in APC but Nigerians know better that affliction which APC represents wont come a second time. The party that has brought untold and unimaginable death, sorrow, hardship, killings and destruction on Nigeria and Nigerians. Tufiakwa!
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by sonso: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Suddenly, flat heads have gotten their voice again.
They can spew as much trash as they can muster, Tinubu will silence them one more time and finally.

1 Like

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by miqos02(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Babangida aliyu knows the truth, he is just playing to the gallery
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by 9iceprince(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogascomax:
Timubu will understand Northern politics after 2023. Let him continue deceiving himself. The Northerners in the party majority of them will stay by just to give him the feelings that they are behind him but the voters will be the one to seal is fate. It's game over for Mr it's my turn.

You said the same thing during APC primary
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Tvoice: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
adedehinbo:
your reasons is just based on hatred,but looking at tinubu records,he deserves to rule Nigeria,he has the credential

With his two dancing legs right ? Emilokan I pity all of u
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
What an uppercut to the brown teeth man. He is busy shouting my turn my turn as if Nigeria is his personal property. He shouldn't worry, we will soon decide for him.
Look at all them ranting because one man have spoken. Tomorrow another person will come out to support him.
Naija una just go school no sense.
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Xclusiveanalyst: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
See who's talking ...
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Xclusiveanalyst: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
As if if he has or given the opportunity he wouldn't contest undecided
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by kayperry: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogascomax:

keep guessing, from north won't vote Tinubu at the primaries, them vote am
the new illusion now is north won't vote tinubu, a man that has installed more senators & governors in the north more than atiku .... no point arguing just like the primaries time we tell

1 Like

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by SisterFire(f): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Sisterfire. Na u dey frontpage so? Thought u only grace our hallowed thread hidden under the secret recess of Nairaland section
...I'm a naijirian for now what concerns everyone concerns me( imagine shortages on my sales these days )

... In a sane world my thread would have been on frontpage .

1 Like

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by adedehinbo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tvoice:

With his two dancing legs right ? Emilokan I pity all of u
yes emi nire kan,it's my time to shine. You better claim yours too

1 Like

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Continue wailing while Tinubu keeps working and building bridges across Nigeria!

Let him keep building bridge while his slave masters up north keep deserting APC for him. Soon, it will be an empty shell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osibanjo was APC best candidate and that's why they were struggling with vice.

But its God's doing to axe them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Baaxe28: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
updatechange:
As expected.,.. okay sir who's your preferred candidate sir
don't mind the useless old fool.his supporting atiku.
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
When you ask tinubu how is he going to solve Nigeria security problems,he will say I have done it in Lagos.
When you ask him how is he going to bring back the economy and make naira very strong, he will say I have done it in Lagos.
When you ask him how is he going to solve the issue of infrastructure in Nigeria,he will say I have done it in Lagos state before.
For Christ sake, is this man really ready to be president?
Ordinary picking of running mate tinubu don't have the courage to do, how is he going to handle the the office of the president which requires very tough decisions? Only greedy crumbs eaters are trying to force the drug Lord down our neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by kponkedenge(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
festacman:
I agree that VP Yemi Osinbajo should have been APC candidate. He and Peter Obi represent a move from status quo.

The fact is that Osinbajo being a presidential candidate would have excited Babangida Aliyu's PDP. Asiwaju Tinubu pose a harder nut to crack.

I disagree. Yemi Osinbajo would have united the south - say 70 percent. I would have voted him if he emerged as the flag bearer of APC as I believe there are many others like myself too. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Continue wailing while Tinubu keeps working and building bridges across Nigeria!
Oh sorry, u meant expanding his agbero community and building more tollgates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
God have ordained Dr Peter Obi.

But the youths are too blind to see.

Those supporting Tinubu are the problems of Nigeria.

Those giving NIGERIA problems are those shouting Peter Obi. In the fullness of time, they will realise that Obi is a scam. He has told many lies and pretended so much that it only takes simple investigation to unearth all his lies. Tinubu is strong and experienced. He is a master planner and tactician. Nobody employs Human Resources better than him. He has track records to prove his competence. Peter has no such enviable records.
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Rondigee: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kpam
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by truthfinder319: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
What about his view that Obi should wait till 2031?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
What an uppercut to the brown teeth man.

Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=symbianDON post=114022508][/quote] grin
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Those giving NIGERIA problems are those shouting Peter Obi. In the fullness of time, they will realise that Obi is a scam. He has told many lies and pretended so much that it only takes simple investigation to unearth all his lies. Tinubu is strong and experienced. He is a master planner and tactician. Nobody employs Human Resources better than him. He has track records to prove his competence. Peter has no such enviable records.
Nonsense, which track records?
Re: It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu by zeusdgrt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
yorubarere:
The PDP man is scared of Tinubu cheesy

He was busy suggesting other weak candidates as if he is an insider in the party, he is shit scared. cheesy

Tinubu, the man that cut the minds of haters and the man that will bury PDP in unmarked grave.

Sahara deserters had to use a clickbait headlines.

Wailers, food don done. Follow this one too on twitter cool
Accept truth and stop deceiving urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock / Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.