Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles (27459 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by SaintLucia: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
They say Jagaban will decamp to SDP not knowing that it's their IPOB candidate that will eventually become a labourer jumping from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party.

Make the Labourer go him state go hold campaign rally on Monday morning and show his popularity and let's see grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by kingkoboko: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Govt go soon release Nnamdi jst 2reduce d growin popularity of Peter.

Wahala owa o

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by SIMONEKPA7: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Kingsley10000: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege. 

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination. 

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order. 

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by olowo1930: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
God heal this country called Nigeria wound.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
naptu2:

It's like I have a personal beef with Ameerah Sufyan.
It's like I have a personal beef with Will Smith
It's like I have a personal beef with the Super Falcons and women's football
It's like I have a personal beef with Lagos robbers and criminals
It's like I have a personal beef with Omojuwa vs Ezekwesili
It's like I have a personal beef with Boko Haram'
It's like I have a personal beef with any news story.
They hate it when news about events happening in their desolate enclave make it to the general public. They would rather no one talks about their faults while they point out those of everyone else.

God bless you for keeping us abreast of events as they occur across the nation sir.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Hairyrapunzel: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Why did they not obey the command of their supleme commander?

One of those terrorists was crying about a video of Tinubu convoy where there is traffic for 3hrs but that same guy dare not go out in the SE on Monday. They will destroy their region, deprive other citizens of right to life, then come to another region to demand equality and cry blue murder.

INEC should just fix 2023 election on a Monday, I want to see if Obi Pandora supporters will be bold enough to go against IPOD terrorist order.

SE people are very hostile. You cannot do business in any of their states as a non indigene but dey will go to other states do their businesses in peace and marginalize people from the states hosting them

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
SaintLucia:
They say Jagaban will decamp to SDP not knowing that it's their IPOB candidate that will eventually become a labourer jumping from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party.

Make the Labourer go him state go hold campaign rally on Monday morning and show his popularity and let's see grin
Pandora's labour would result in a stillborn. That I have seen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Zelenskyy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
And where is that Dullard of a President that campaigned on providing Security to Nigerian citizens... ?

Where is that Pampers wearing Emi Lokan that packaged a Failure to Nigerians with bogus promises of securing lives and properties ?

This APC Government has FAILED WOEFULLY and with one Voice and our PVC ...

APC must Fall .... APC must Fail .... APC must Scatter...

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Fahdiga(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
LegendHero:

One of those terrorists was crying about a video of Tinubu convoy where there is traffic for 3hrs but that same guy dare not go out in the SE on Monday. They will destroy their region, deprive other citizens of right to life, then come to another region to demand equality and cry blue murder.

INEC should just fix 2023 election on a Monday, I want to see if Obi Pandora supporters will be bold enough to go against IPOD terrorist order.

Can you challenge MURIC in your region? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Edoziesmart(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
Mr Obi save your people first before coming to save Nigeria. Ipigs.
Has atifiku save his people from bandit, herdsmen and Boko haram before thinking of saving Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Lastmankc(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
omenka:
These are the places Pandora is projected to win. Matter of fact, Atikwu needn't bother about hustling for eastern votes with Pandora, ipob and their ESN gunmen lunatics will do a very good job of disenfranchising Easterners.

This and a ton of other factors are the reason why I believe those who think Pandora stands even the slimmest of chances should have their heads examined.

Nevertheless, in the midst of all these, there could still be a glimmer of hope for the Pandora Crook if he could man up and call out these terrorists threatening to put paid any chances of securing a total of about 500k votes. Unfortunately, the coward would rather condemn what is happening in China than make any statement regarding the state of events in AfghanEastern.

Just negodu Aba market for instance. See the environment within which they sell wares. And these are the same people all over the place insisting they're better than everyone else. Smh.
Apart from pandora, what other things do you have against him? Mummified zombie.But your lord and saviour is a druggie, Also aid in the killing of endsars protesters,peeing,peeing daddy and a renowned thug.If your druggie should win, Nigeria will suffer another insecurity caused by thugs and touts.What did your druggie did during the owo massacre? is the north that better than the east in terms of security?and I haven't seen you condemned any northern candidate but instead you bark like a demented rabbi dog when you see any post about the east. Instead of you zombies to first remove the log of woods in your eyes you are trying to help others.I wonder how you zombies sleep at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
Mr Obi save your people first before coming to save Nigeria. Ipigs.
Get sense first before coming here to type

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Aremson14(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
I think it is high time this Ipob people are designated terrorist. Cause they are causing terror in the hearts of people. Before they become the new headline we wld be seeing everyday.... this is somewhat similar to how boko haram started
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Nobleman80: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

Simon Ekpa is even more brutal, he means every words he says. As things dey go so, 99% probability that election no go fit hold in southeast.
Simon ekpa could be assassinated before the election even by the hard core ipobians who believes the guy in an impostor trying hard to make sure nnamdi kanu doesn't come by his actions and inactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Kingzeez10: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is a good news.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Lastmankc(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Has atifiku save his people from bandit, herdsmen and Boko haram before thinking of saving Nigeria?
Don't mind those hypocrites.Instead of them to remove the log of wood in their eyes before attempting others.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by LegendHero(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Can you challenge MURIC in your region? Nonsense

MURIC no even get level for his neighborhood, let alone Ife or et alone the whole SW.

Also, MURIC is not a terrorist, I don't think there is any case where he kills and bomb people like IPOD terrorists too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
LegendHero:

MURIC no even get level for his neighborhood, let alone Ife or et alone the whole SW.

Also, MURIC is not a terrorist, I don't think there is any case where he kills and bomb people like IPOD terrorists too.
Keep deceiving yourself. We all know that MURIC and Amotekun are the ones behind the killings in the west. I pray you don't fall a victim one day. Continue defending terrorists

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by QuotaSystem: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Full blown terror in the South East.

The result of 7 years of extreme hate mongering, propaganda pushing & mass brainwashing by Mazi Lamidi Kanu and his band of ipob terrorists.

No lefelendum, no erection.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Quiny32323: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
So the 5 south east governors can't tame ikperima Simon?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by chukwuibuipob: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool
Ipob yoots and ESN Terrorists are doin GREAT

No ELECTION in BIAFRA land angry angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by dalass(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

Simon Ekpa is even more brutal, he means every words he says. As things dey go so, 99% probability that election no go fit hold in southeast.

That groundnut or Ekpa should come to Nigeria and then we'll know he can fight for the NK to be released.

He's abroad with his family but killing his own people, destroying their businesses and property anyhow to make sure his slaves obey his royal command . Is he feeding them, paying their rent, or school fees

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
naptu2:

It's like I have a personal beef with Ameerah Sufyan.
It's like I have a personal beef with Will Smith
It's like I have a personal beef with the Super Falcons and women's football
It's like I have a personal beef with Lagos robbers and criminals
It's like I have a personal beef with Omojuwa vs Ezekwesili
It's like I have a personal beef with Boko Haram'
It's like I have a personal beef with any news story.
Hahaha, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Elporo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
dryakson:
If this were to be from a terrorist group from the north, the heading will look like "ISLAMIC terrorists..."
Not a single Nairalander call them Christian terrorists.

Hypocrites!

Read the scholarly paper Just and Unjust war by Walder.
Mainstream media around the world is majorly controlled by Christians or their wards; hence all wars (I mean all wars) set forth by Christians are "white washed" as just wars, while wars by Muslims or Christians break away factions are Unjust wars.

The Campaign (war) in Ukraine is considered and Unjust war, when in fact it is Just.

Another paper which can be used to analyze this is the "greed and grievance" model. A nairalander, made a thread about this some years ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/3367854/brief-overview-biafran-issue-recommendations

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okoro foolishness keeps doubling by the day.

Biafra will be a tyrannical state if allowed and the igbos know this because the Igbo can not govern or be governed without tyranny .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by IgOga(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gunmen or terrorists? Gunmen use bullets not bombs......I wonder who is sponsoring this violence. Money is the fuel of every project whether good or bad....Trace the money and you will uncover the truth. This government is not ready to know or tell us the truth
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Sterope(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is cruelty now
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
IgOga:
Gunmen or terrorists? Gunmen use bullets not bombs......I wonder who is sponsoring this violence. Money is the fuel of every project whether good or bad....Trace the money and you will uncover the truth. This government is not ready to know or tell us the truth

What's the definition of terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Blackman7: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Idiotic pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by Democracy1998: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Something is fishy.
This is surely the hand of an outsider.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by UrPapa: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
LegendHero:

INEC should just fix 2023 election on a Monday, I want to see if Obi Pandora supporters will be bold enough to go against IPOD terrorists order.

Presidency or death
If there’s no election in SE, why can’t afonjaz vote for us to support south. But afonjaz are cowards and backstabbers. They will rather vote north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.