Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) (429 Views)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by Utanisco(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
The cow was the boss in the movie

Indomie generation will never know

If you watched this movie,i want to know how your grandchildren are doing!!

Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by nicho450(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
I watch this movie as a kid. grin grin
Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by Utanisco(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
nicho450:
I watch this movie as a kid. grin grin

Mehn

Actor bit the cow sotey him emaciate
Comot all the milk from am

Haaaaaaaaa
Funny whyte men

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by MMWandali: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
I watched back then
But I don't have G/children
Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by Utanisco(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
MMWandali:
I watched back then
But I don't have G/children
Yur still a kid den
Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by MMWandali: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Utanisco:

Yur still a kid den

I can't really remember when
But I am still under 40 abv 35 now
Re: If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture) by nicho450(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Utanisco:

Mehn

Actor bit the cow sotey him emaciate
Comot all the milk from am

Haaaaaaaaa
Funny whyte men

Hahahhahahhahahah

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know: Rege Jean-page (of Bridgerton Fame) Was In Harry Potter 7? / TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show / A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.