Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects (50572 Views)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Enyimbamercedes: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Our journalists are clowns!
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Omodua(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
Baby factory criminals, their lives are the cheapest in this country. Full baby for 150k. Must be a special baby sef, shebi their mothers collect 500 Naira for giving birth to them.
Where do you come from. I am asking because you appear ignorant on happenings in the society. The trend is not only peculiar to South East. It's all over the geographical sphere of the country. So,your ethnic rant about Igbo sells you out as a silly ignoramus who is not abreast with happenings in the country and society as a whole.
Get lost. Eedi**t!

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Alvino1(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerian Journalists and their rusty questions... mtcheeewwww....
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by 1F30M4(f): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2022
Boyfriend, I thought as much. Whether you carried out the act yourself or not, you all should face the full wrath of the law, including James.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by BigBashiru: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Metrix147:
We Took Her To Hotel, Drug Her Yoghurt, Stab Her To Death And Sell Her Baby For N150K - Abia Murder Suspects Confess (VIDEO)

Two suspects arrested in connection with the killing of a 21-year-old nursing mother, Chimhurumnaya Udeh have confessed killing the deceased, saying they only administered eight pieces of piriton tablets to make her fall asleep before stabbing her to death, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q88VnemR0Y
The victim was killed in a room at Merry Home Hotels Ogbor Hill Aba on 15 April, 2022 by the suspects who also took her 11-month-old baby away.

In his confessional statement during the parade at police headquarters in Umuahia, one of the suspects, David Ogwo Orji, 21, a native of Ugwueke in Bende local government area of Abia State said the deceased was his girlfriend.

He had lured her into the hotel where he along with his accomplice, Chimaobi Anyim Kalu had concluded plans to kill her and sell her baby for N150,000

He said one Chukwuemeka James who is at large currently has facilitated a buyer for them who is ready to pay N150,000.

While claiming that it was not his intention to kill the lady before abducting her baby to sell off, he said Chimaobi Anyim Kalu was the one who threatened to kill him inside the hotel room if he fails to stab the deceased to death while she was fast asleep.

Upon his refusal, Chimaobi helped him in hitting the bottom of a broken glass cup to stab the deceased where she died instantly before he (David) made away with the 11-month-old baby to meet an already waiting buyer.

A payment of N150,000 was made thereafter.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/took-hotel-drugged-yoghurt-stabbed-death-sold-baby-n150k-abia-murder-suspects-confess-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Men are a major problem of this world.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by nelskals(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2022
uote author=olufunmi01 post=114028818]Please my people I am OBIdient. Please I need your help all. I need 40k to balance for my GRE fees which is 220$ please all I have save is 100k. I need to write this exam so I can secure scholarship in USA for master. Please i am working but not earñing that much. I have starved myself to be able to raise this. [/quote]

Don't use Peter Obi name to start begging and more over you are not going to vote so why come here and claim you are OBI dent , see this one. Go and WORK
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by tiswell(m): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Triangles1:
I thought I'm heartless but I'm not compare to what people does for money on daily basis.

Chai.
It still doesn't change the fact that you are heartless grin
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Berankis: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Once you see boys with these kinds of hairstyles, just know you have seen uselessness and irresponsibility at its peak.
They don't want to work, very arrogant and purposeless, always roaming the streets aimlessly, very defensive, claiming to be doing some online shit but eventually they are criminals.
These ones should be sentenced to death, two less bastards to worry about.
1. Murder
2. Selling a human being, all for 150k.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by TenQ: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2022
x123xlolls:
What I will say is that, the Quran says:

“[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
(5:32 – Saheeh International translation)
Wrong quotation sir.

It wasn't Allah who said it!
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by kafeii123: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine....you kill someone and steal the baby for just 150k....this is what happens when people have children that they're incapable of taking care of....both the victim and the offenders are suffering for being borne by incapable parents....cos wtf 150k
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Citymak: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Prettylima:
This pure wickedness,

Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape
No number
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by TheAlchemist: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
With the increasing moral decadence shown by our youths today, if I had my way once a family member commits crime of such magnitude the parents must partake in the prison sentence perhaps this will make parents more responsible in the upbringing of their children.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by FuckSilly: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Metrix147:
We Took Her To Hotel, Drug Her Yoghurt, Stab Her To Death And Sell Her Baby For N150K - Abia Murder Suspects Confess (VIDEO)

Two suspects arrested in connection with the killing of a 21-year-old nursing mother, Chimhurumnaya Udeh have confessed killing the deceased, saying they only administered eight pieces of piriton tablets to make her fall asleep before stabbing her to death, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q88VnemR0Y
The victim was killed in a room at Merry Home Hotels Ogbor Hill Aba on 15 April, 2022 by the suspects who also took her 11-month-old baby away.

In his confessional statement during the parade at police headquarters in Umuahia, one of the suspects, David Ogwo Orji, 21, a native of Ugwueke in Bende local government area of Abia State said the deceased was his girlfriend.

He had lured her into the hotel where he along with his accomplice, Chimaobi Anyim Kalu had concluded plans to kill her and sell her baby for N150,000

He said one Chukwuemeka James who is at large currently has facilitated a buyer for them who is ready to pay N150,000.

While claiming that it was not his intention to kill the lady before abducting her baby to sell off, he said Chimaobi Anyim Kalu was the one who threatened to kill him inside the hotel room if he fails to stab the deceased to death while she was fast asleep.

Upon his refusal, Chimaobi helped him in hitting the bottom of a broken glass cup to stab the deceased where she died instantly before he (David) made away with the 11-month-old baby to meet an already waiting buyer.

A payment of N150,000 was made thereafter.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/took-hotel-drugged-yoghurt-stabbed-death-sold-baby-n150k-abia-murder-suspects-confess-video/

Cc; lalasticlaa, Mynd4, Sun, AM4J

I just detest these people
Very wicked and evil

Cc: crixxx
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Mumsy1982: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Ibo latun jasi yi o.the mind of human is desperately wicked
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Makowonda: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2022
This Gen Z generation sha.Killing a human;your girlfriend because of N150k.Money that can afford you gala and pure water for only three days is enough for you to have the courage to take a life without remorse.I weep for your ignorance.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Benprass(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
You should have drop your accounts details, then evidence of the exam you want to write like your registration code, registration centers, and even some document thank you.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Pastorsmile: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Wickedness.
But why would a nursing mum follow boys to a hotel?
Those guys need to be killed
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Bigpat: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Triangles1:
I thought I'm heartless but I'm not compare to what people does for money on daily basis.
Chai.
Bros, you are heartless, meaning you are wicked, it takes gut to confess who you really are, you can still change.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Bigpat: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
x123xlolls:
What I will say is that, the Quran says:

“[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
(5:32 – Saheeh International translation)
Remember to tell your Muslim brodas, to stop killing the christians at every opportunity and that nobody will give them any seven virgins thereafter.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by swissgoldenpro2: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
This is wickedness
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by ZeusP(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Pathetic & Painful
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Prettylima(f): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Citymak:

No number
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Obakoolex(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Prettylima:
This pure wickedness,

Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape
Please do you deal with nylon pouch too? Or any synthetic that can be used for fresh and processed meat? Thanks
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Damexlacazette(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Why are people so wicked like this.,after the killing of lady and selling of her baby......wetin be your gain like this., u just waste the person life, no so God go waste u people life.

No rest for wicked people in this country
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Prettylima(f): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Obakoolex post=114039746]
Please do you deal with nylon pouch too? Or any synthetic that can be used for fresh and processed meat? Thanks[/quote
No we don't do that we only do cartons
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Abiscodi11: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2022
Justice must be served. Death by hanging or leather injection. Bastard
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Obakoolex(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Prettylima post=114039912][/quote]
Okay thanks
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by jeff1607(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Their organs should be harvested for patients who needs it
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Edet33: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Just for 150k?
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Amuchejoe(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
It is high time the government enact a law for public execution for anyone who killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.