Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". (1123 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by chase4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gov. Obaseki expresses concern over the Peter Obi effect, says "they don't want us again", "we need to make our party (PDP) attractive".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kEOwylxxI
Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by blue01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Abfinest007(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obaseki has seen d handwriting von d wall

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Creeza(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Front page please!!
Myd44
Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hehehehehehe

They seem scared of the Obi effect grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Meajor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
No need to worry with the way una take duly conduct una primaries and still select una VP in time. I believe una dey serious. I no go fit waste my vote for person wey no go fit win one local government just because say social media dey overhype am.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi can't win, that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by iCauseTrouble: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obaseki and Edo state people are #OBIdient grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by ogbuefi677(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi can't win, that's a fact
Say it without crying grin

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Coolsperm: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is ok, but one thing I know is that we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, can you imagine what muric told Yoruba Muslims,

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Salvador1: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
There is something about this Edo state that surprised me alot.

Don't be surprised if Peter gets the highest vote in Edo state.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Mrkumareze(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Honestly the Obidient team is growing everyday . People are tired, those who so much believed in APC got themselves shamefully disgraced by the leadership style, characterized by corruption, extortion, manipulation and total human capital failure.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by chase4(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Meajor:
No need to worry with the way una take duly conduct una primaries and still select una VP in time. I believe una dey serious. I no go fit waste my vote for person wey no go fit win one local government just because say social media dey overhype am.

The same social media that APC leveraged on to wrestle power from PDP? The same social media that shook the American elections and got them to invite Mark Zuckerberg to explain how data was mined and people targeted?
It is excusable for the aging generation to seek to dismiss the social media effect but it is ignorance for the youths to believe it. You see what these "obidient" generation is doing for free for Peter Obi and the Labor party(I'm sure Labor party cannot believe their luck)? It is what other parties are currently recruiting, setting up media centers and paying professionals to do.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by popez: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Salvador1:
There is something about this Edo state that surprised me alot.

Don't be surprised if Peter gets the highest vote in Edo state.

Peter Obi will win Edo landslide. Remember Labour party won governorship election in Edo few years ago. Peter will get majority of the votes from the South and NC.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obedient people,today i talked to one women and it goes like this " are you not tired of this old men i asked, she was looking at me i ask her again ma, are u not tired with how this men play with us, i asked her how much u buy gas today undecided how much u pay ur pikin school fees today undecided she still dey look me i asked if Atiku,tinubu commot 50kdollars give each dalegates just to win election will he still value u again,i asked her again ma, how old are you now imagine another 8yrs of this kind yeye life. cry she begin cry i told her no cry again go get ur pvc she lock up shop as her staff to take a day off for it... Today 4 Asaba na me carry her go inec office to register

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by abobote: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi would have remained in PDP.
With him as running mate this time, Atiku would have won the election hands down, and after his tenure as VP, he will be well positioned to win the president.

I like Peter Obi, I want Peter Obi, but he doesn't stand a chance this time.

Don't be delusional
Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by mrvitalis(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Meajor:
Vote your candidate na allow us waste our vote

Na people with structure keep us like this

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by BlockResearcher: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Like play like play wetin go happen go happen. #IamObidient

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". by chase4(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
BlockResearcher:
Like play like play wetin go happen go happen. #IamObidient
What will be will be.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tinubu Supporter Said About GEJ And His Wife In 2013 / Naira Still 810 Not 900. Stop Pushing Negative Rumors. / Is 2023 Elections A Repeat Of 1979 And 1983 Elections???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.