Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States (2254 Views)

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Again, your answer is not straight. Let me try for the last time.

If Igbos hatred ( They have been the one throwing tantrums everywhere) to Buhari is God ordained thing which can't be changed, na where did Tinubu's own come from that this same Ipob people don't want to hear his name or anything about him?

Has he governed any of the SE states before or being governor general of the 5 SE states.

This time, goal shifting is not allowed
who's tinubu is IPOB interested in tinubu affairs you keep tagging this uprise as IPOB movement,is funny IPOB wants liberation from Nigeria, while Nigeria youth wants PETER OBI OF Nigeria for better government so whether you think is IPOB is ur business oh Nigeria youth wants change and in east and south is fire!!
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
who's tinubu is IPOB interested in tinubu affairs you keep tagging this uprise as IPOB movement,is funny IPOB wants liberation from Nigeria, while Nigeria youth wants PETER OBI OF Nigeria for better government so whether you think is IPOB is ur business oh Nigeria youth wants change and in east and south is fire!!

yes! So yes! grin wink cheesy have you had about MNK talk still on air in east again nooooo! But the whole East still observe sit at home every monday but trust me The will vote

No dey do like Reno or FFK now
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by zionmde: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

As Obi is on the ballot, so as Nigerians orientation have suddenly changed.

For how long would you people continue to be lying to una self?
Why don't you go get a job. Crying on top of Obi's family won't feed your family. Go out and look for how to get empowered on agbado and cassava as your senile saviour promised you
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

No dey do like Reno or FFK now
dude Reno or FFK just talk trash to favor there pocket me am telling u what is happening now as of today LP has ward to ward group daily assignment giving to youths out on peter obi in East and SOuth south i saw one the gave 20 guys and i was like waiting undecided now you don't understand it and the funny thing is the accept it someone donated there TP and refreshment for them okey tell me why them no go move.. This is the modern ways get the emotion of teens and youth show them why the need this with prove quicken there mindset and watch out! Thank to bad system and internet.which obi team is using madly.
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
zionmde:

Why don't you go get a job. Crying on top of Obi's family won't feed your family. Go out and look for how to get empowered on agbado and cassava as your senile saviour promised you

You know I wouldn't mind if you can get me a job. As you can see I have been on the forum.since morning, on all threads.

Say dem no go shift goal Post, I go bend
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by hasina3adaugo: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kindly tell us how many votes Soludo received in the last Anambra guber electionKindly tell us how many votes Soludo received in the last Anambra guber election...
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by zionmde: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

You know I wouldn't mind if you can get me a job. As you can see I have been on the forum.since morning, on all threads.

Say dem no go shift goal Post, I go bend
Stop crying Obi all day
Since you said he is irrelevant, why is 90% of all ur posts here about obi
Relax so u don't die before your time

Support ur candidate with passion and leave others to be obidient
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
zionmde:

Stop crying Obi all day
Since you said he is irrelevant, why is 90% of all ur posts here about obi
Relax so u don't die before your time

Support ur candidate with passion and leave others to be obidient

Now let me ask you, of all those threads you are referring to, which of them have I attacked Obi's ambition nor sabotage it?

Please post even if na just 1
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
nameo:
Bros, aside all the nonsense(propaganda) you spur here on NL including this thread, plzz see the answer from the lamentation of the Gov of Edo State , PDP Gov, on the movement that is Peter Obi.

That should answer your question whether Obi can win 25% in any SS state, lolz

PS: "Obidients are even in our homes....and they are very many" (Gov Obaseki, 2022).

His name is on Twitter as one of the "useless" people in politics section

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by zionmde: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Now let me ask you, of all those threads you are referring to, which of them have I attacked Obi's ambition nor sabotage it?

Please post even if na just 1
Channel ur energy towards supporting ur candidate and leave Obi alone. We know Obi might or might not win but we don't care we will cast our 100 votes for him and walk away with pride that we didn't join the crowd in recycling corruption. So leave Obi alone and support ur candidate

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

West like Ekiti state where Obi's party received 175 votes?
Did Obi contest the Governorship election? Are you normal?
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
His name is on Twitter as one of the "useless" people in politics section

Are you sure that's what they are saying?

grin
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Tallesty1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you sure that's what they are saying?

grin
Won't you be surprised if they say something positively different?
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Won't you be surprised if they say something positively different?

The matter na if nobody talk about you.... You should know the rest
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Tallesty1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

The matter na if nobody talk about you.... You should know the rest
Like every Nigerian talks about bandits.

Yea, I know the rest.

It's wiser to remain unknown than to be known for the wrong reasons.
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Like every Nigerian talks about bandits.

Yea, I know the rest.

It's wiser to remain unknown than to be known for the wrong reasons.

What looks like 9 to you could be seen as 6 to me all depends from the angle you are viewing it
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

What looks like 9 to you could be seen as 6 to me all depends from the angle you are viewing it
Ofcourse, after all mad people do have reasons for whatever they do.

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Iretii0511(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:
With the latest development about Okowa, Delta state governor as Pdp VP aspirant in the 2023 election, can Obi receive 20% votes in any of the SS States?

The SS people as at the moment have good stake in Pdp and Apc, Labour party is an alien to them with no stake.

Would SS people choose Obi over Okowa, Atiku and Pdp?

Did you listen to Obaseki’s speech today? That’s an indication that Obi will most likely win Edo state. Now, Edo state is probably the closest to Tinubu because we see Yorubas as our cousin in south south.

As regard other SS state, mark this down, unless Obi steps down, he would win massively even in Delta state that’s Okowa’s state.

You remember that Deborah ish that Atiku deleted his tweet and tries to justify it, it made him lose a lot of southerners who now see him as a hypocrite.

For me personally, I will vote Obi lose of win. But if Obi should lost the election, my next preferred candidate will be Tinubu. Not because he’s a southerner but because he’s more qualified and has achieved more for the masses than Atiku ever has.
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by helinues: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iretii0511:

Did you listen to Obaseki’s speech today? That’s an indication that Obi will most likely win Edo state. Now, Edo state is probably the closest to Tinubu because we see Yorubas as our cousin in south south.

As regard other SS state, mark this down, unless Obi steps down, he would win massively even in Delta state that’s Okowa’s state.

You remember that Deborah ish that Atiku deleted his tweet and tries to justify it, it made him lose a lot of southerners who now see him as a hypocrite.

For me personally, I will vote Obi lose of win. But if Obi should lost the election, my next preferred candidate will be Tinubu. Not because he’s a southerner but because he’s more qualified and has achieved more for the masses than Atiku ever has.

Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by r4bbit: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
The whole of south south, south east and west including the middle belt are already on lockdown for Peter Obi

grin fahdiga again,lol
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Fahdiga(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
r4bbit:

grin fahdiga again,lol
Rabbit, longest time no see?
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by Ofodirinwa: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
SS is not a factor
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by DontBullshitMe: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
OfoIgbo:

At least, the first lady will be coming from the SS.

First ladies can be more powerful than ministers as they have the undivided attention of the presidents.

Also Peter Obi was a major supporter of GEJ's presidency, and was in fact with GEJ, on GEJ's last day in Aso Rock. The SS will return the favour.
Do you personally think it is in South East and South South best interest to vote Peter Obi?

This is not the time for emotions. The South East in conjunction with the South South must deliver votes for PDP. Without SS and SE votes, PDP cannot win and if PDP loses, that's a loss to SE/SS since they are major stakeholders in the PDP project.

What do you think?
Re: Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States by OfoIgbo: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Do you personally think it is in South East and South South best interest to vote Peter Obi?

This is not the time for emotions. The South East in conjunction with the South South must deliver votes for PDP. Without SS and SE votes, PDP cannot win and if PDP loses, that's a loss to SE/SS since they are major stakeholders in the PDP project.

What do you think?

The SE has paid it dues to PDP for more than 20 years and has absolutely nothing to show for it

People who have been decamping and returning to PDP are regarded more highly than the SE that has remained faithful to the party through thick and through thin.

The SE and SS have absolutely nothing to loose if they switch to LP that even has our son as its presidential candidate.

Maybe after the first round, as I believe there will be a run-off. LP and PDP can consider merging, WITH PETER OBI AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE for the run-off election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fmr. Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Takes A Subtle Dig At Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot / Five Soldiers Feared Killed As Biafra Separatists Attack Oil Workers’ Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.