Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup (44995 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

1)Going through the thread ,I saw how some dudes were being ignorant and could not realize what was so obvious. Luckily I saw two smart people.

2)And in my first post I didn't insult you, I only called your attention to the fact that not all the men up there were ignorant .And that this is Nairaland were people comment anyhow.
Since you were already taking it personal and calling men this and that.

3) How would I have a crush on someone I don't know and have not seen? smiley

Dear you could have ignored me , you had to tell me I was ranting and later others will complain that women don't speak up on nairaland

Well since we're being nice now , let me explain that I saw their response and they didn't explain in-depth , I am a makeup artist , and I am also a woman and some men might be reading this and thinking makeup really does all that magic , so I was taking my time to explain while also expressing my opinion , any man that has been with a woman will know that the makeup thing is obvious , so the only explanation was that as usual someone was either trying to pick on women and I was defending myself and everyother one because I'm bored and awake at 3am , what I didn't understand was you , telling me to stop ranting , cute grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Dear you could have ignored me , you had to tell me I was ranting and later others will complain that women don't speak up on nairaland
women and I was defending myself and everyother one because I'm bored and awake at 3am , what I didn't understand was you , telling me to stop ranting , cute grin

Okay then.

Nairaland is sort of a toxic place , especially with those redpillers and feminist shit.
And there have been unnecessary gender wars.
You response just sounded similar to their usual banter grin

Have a nice day.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Ok sis.
I will back for you tonight.

But on a serious note ,I don't support misogyny.
When I am not mad grin, what's the need to hate on women .
I have a sister and a mom.Both I love dearly.

I still don't how I sounded misogynistic ,and that's why I won't apologize .

I didn't ask for an apology , I have both brother and sisters and a lovely Father , but I could love my dad and still hate men , my love for my family doesn't justify anything ,
Fine I'll spell it out for you
In your first comment ( where I had mistaken you for someone else) you said that I should stop my nonsense ranting , that if I read well I will see two other MEN that said the same thing as me , you didn't answer the second man , nor did you attend to the ones that were referring to them as parademons
I was like your chosen one grin

Your talk about men being right and women being emotional , you have to be new here to not know that everyday or anytime one woman opens her mouth in nairaland , something in someone's house just falls down and breaks , i don't know if it's their ego or their ball$ but its forbidden for us to speak and you were just randomly replying to a me coz why? because you were ranting , stop it I'll pretend I believe you , you're forgiven

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

1)Going through the thread ,I saw how some dudes were being ignorant and could not realize what was so obvious. Luckily I saw two smart people.

2)And in my first post I didn't insult you, I only called your attention to the fact that not all the men up there were ignorant .And that this is Nairaland were people comment anyhow.
Since you were already taking it personal and calling men this and that.

3) How would I have a crush on someone I don't know and have not seen? smiley

3) I'm very very pretty wink

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by pyro10(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Both before and after na still make up....
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

3) I'm very very pretty wink

I can't be sure about that grin , but you are intelligent no doubt wink smiley.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Saviourk: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

The first photos are two different individuals
IF NOT
Where did they hide the remaining of her NOSE grin
They are the same individuals. She did/underwent nose plastic surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I can't be sure about that grin , but you are intelligent no doubt wink smiley.

You don't need to be sure , I am sure of it already grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Truvelisback(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2022

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by BlueAir: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin see SAPA. Omo. Cant stop laughing
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Elporo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Wouldn't it had been a logical idea ,to seize that moment and rule the world as well.

The only area women have advantage over men is sex nd child bearing/rearing.

Best cooks ; men
Best hairdressers; men
Best tailors; men
Best doctors; men
Best Criminals; men
Best clergymen; men
Best presidents; men
top inventors; men
top engineers; men
top prostitutes; women
top soldiers; men
top ceo's; men

Men are in charge of everything, regardless of race or ethnicity or disability

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by constance500: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT
photoshop
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Kizzygentle: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobby risky... Let's see your own.
Totodecay let's see your own...
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Hdhdhd(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
The first picture is what my little nephew will call "Opopo imi" (bogus nose)

The second picture need deliverance
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
FRAUD
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Smilgler(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na foundation them use pad am
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Interesting2023: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
This is disgusting, abeg add graphic joor. All about that gender na fake, fake character, fake nyash, fake eyes, fake noses even fake skin

Fake attitude, fake attention join
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Pathokpo: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
This is disgusting, abeg add graphic joor. All about that gender na fake, fake character, fake nyash, fake eyes, fake noses even fake skin
Baba if you paid close attention, you should have noticed that both the before and after pics are make up. How could someone's face look look burnt akara.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Urchmantete: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na only make up go make you get pointed nose. That second photo sure me say na iya Yoruba.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by CheapHomes1: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

Exactly. Same with the second pic. Very good observation.

Also the lips are different
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Timagex(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is a known Fact that, most makeup artists will not make heaven.

Followed by we photographers. grin
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by JayPeeOham: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

Tbe remaining nose was buried inside the foundation cheesy Just dig the foundation to get itgrin
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Emilokoiyawon: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jesu! Many ladies should be arrested for felony impersonation!
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by meeketta: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Any man who marries any lady who is always on heavy makeup, is sitting on a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ha....!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by FuckDModz: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

If you know, you know.

Fucking bastards!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by CheapHomes1: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Timagex:
It is a known Fact that, most makeup artists will not make heaven.

Followed by we photographers. grin

The first and second pictures are different people
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Eeroh95(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT
I agree with you. definitely mother and daughter
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by AmbaRolworld: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
These pictures are different persons, however the message is communicated. The natural beauty of a woman is known early in the morning before she takes her morning bath. Kachiboo

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by PericomaNwankwo: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

That's why it's called makeup, you don't expect to see the same features

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.