Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup (44740 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Zelenskyy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
A Chinese guy successfully sued and won a case against his now long divorced wife when he found out she did plastic surgery to beautify her face.

The judge ruled it was fraudulent for the woman not to have disclosed this information and provide before and after pics to guide the man in his decision to marry her or not.

Same fraud case needs to be applied on these witches bidding their ugly looks with cakes of makeup and camera app filters.

This is pure fraud and I will sue the bitch that deceived me with this diabolical makeup.

Lol.... cheesy

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Timagex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The first and second pictures are different people

Adonbilivit!
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
A Chinese guy successfully sued and won a case against his now long divorced wife when he found out she did plastic surgery to beautify her face.

The judge ruled it was fraudulent for the woman not to have disclosed this information and provide before and after pics to guide the man in his decision to marry her or not.

Same fraud case needs to be applied on these witches bidding their ugly looks with cakes of makeup and camera app filters.

This is pure fraud and I will sue the bitch that deceived me with this diabolical makeup.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Oya let me buss your brain
Both the before and after pics were makeup
It is a technique used by makeup artists to advertise and exaggerate how the audience and customers rate their makeup skills
In movies who do you think is in charge of turning your beautiful actresses to ugly old hags , makeup artist , who draws the disgusting fake injuries used in movies make up artist , who changes the skin color of people in movies to depict poverty and then lighten it to depict wealth , it's still the makeup artist
They use their brushes to create both ugly and old and then swip some more and the men scream SORCERY BURN ALL THE MAKEUP ,

Its adorable how easy it is to trick the most logical thinking gender on the universe , I'm more curious on who came up with the idea that women were emotional and men are logical , look at them crying because of makeup someone else is wearing , some have gone to report us to their mummy friends

There's no way a woman would apply makeup that you won't know that she applied makeup , no matter how hard you want to blend it in , it is inevitable and most times the makeup could fade away as time passes, this means that if you went out with a woman in the morning and she had a full face beat, by noon you should be able to see her actual skin , sweat and everything will clear it off and what's left is just lashes and a dying lipstick
So all these men shouting about being deceived have probably been fncking with s*x dolls and not actual human beings ,it's tiring hearing you people whine about everything a woman does , aren't you supposed to be ruling the world or something ?

Then stop applying the damn thing and the confusion will cease.
Warris all dis.
Do you people act movies everyday, haba.
Play reality tv sometimes nau.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Tvoice: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
All I see is burnt bread every wia Choi, so na so una take dey deceive us abi, kai , abeg bontus coma see ur pipo
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Godstiger(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

The first photos are two different individuals
IF NOT
Where did they hide the remaining of her NOSE grin
Keeps me wondering; how a makeup could turn a flat nose into pointed
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Maj196(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Could be worse. Women be deceiving men since 560BC
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by CheapHomes1: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Timagex:

Adonbilivit!
At first glance yes. But upon careful examination of the lips, nose, neck...you notice obvious differences
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by ugodson(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lord have mercy. JESUS this gender is Evil i swear down
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by ugodson(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Oya let me buss your brain
Both the before and after pics were makeup
It is a technique used by makeup artists to advertise and exaggerate how the audience and customers rate their makeup skills
In movies who do you think is in charge of turning your beautiful actresses to ugly old hags , makeup artist , who draws the disgusting fake injuries used in movies make up artist , who changes the skin color of people in movies to depict poverty and then lighten it to depict wealth , it's still the makeup artist
They use their brushes to create both ugly and old and then swip some more and the men scream SORCERY BURN ALL THE MAKEUP ,

Its adorable how easy it is to trick the most logical thinking gender on the universe , I'm more curious on who came up with the idea that women were emotional and men are logical , look at them crying because of makeup someone else is wearing , some have gone to report us to their mummy friends

There's no way a woman would apply makeup that you won't know that she applied makeup , no matter how hard you want to blend it in , it is inevitable and most times the makeup could fade away as time passes, this means that if you went out with a woman in the morning and she had a full face beat, by noon you should be able to see her actual skin , sweat and everything will clear it off and what's left is just lashes and a dying lipstick
So all these men shouting about being deceived have probably been fncking with s*x dolls and not actual human beings ,it's tiring hearing you people whine about everything a woman does , aren't you supposed to be ruling the world or something ?

I totally disagree with you. Firstly i know you are a female.
Secondly num 1 and 2 before pictures are real and its not make up. Where did d natural hair go? Num 1 is clearly bald and fir nums 2 thats make up is purely EVIL. People will go to hell for disception
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by ajayiopy: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abuashman1:
Makeup has taken over the world and some men are afraid of dating new women because of the power of makeup. Makeup has made most women's dreams come true as they can use makeup to achieve any look they want.

If it wasn't for YouTube and social media, we probably wouldn't know the real secret to looking perfect....which is makeup! With makeup names like foundation, primer, concealer, contouring, bronzer, eyelashes and lipstick to name a few shows you how serious the makeup game is. It can transform any woman to look the way they desire and sadly for some men, they fall inlove with makeup and not the lady's true self.

MOST LUCRATIVE INVENTION OF THIS CENTURY
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by emmanuelbrown26: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pathokpo:

Baba if you paid close attention, you should have noticed that both the before and after pics are make up. How could someone's face look look burnt akara.
Lolsssssss, real burn akara, or sacrifice meant for d gods
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by onomeabuja: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hia hia hia i don enter one chance oooooooo
Titilayo come ooooooo
I de cum ya house first thing in d morning , i wan come check something oooooo grin
Women can be very deceptive em bia Titilayo,
I de come ya house cheesy
Wonderfull see faces
@op u are wicked ....
No be sister Tacha grin be that hmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by crusufixo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

That's the power of make up
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by CaptainFM1: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
All na because of man/men.

Every problem women get na man dey cause am!
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by shantti(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

Your attention to detail is keen grin
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Pathokpo: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, real burn akara, or sacrifice meant for d gods
Even amadiora no go gree accept this one as sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's why men will ALWAYS rule

You won't get ahead until to lay aside anything holding you back

Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg had/have a wardrobe full of the same clothing items repeated so they don' t waste time in selection and dressing up

On a purely mathematical basis, how can you expect to be more productive than nen when your greater part of the day is used in making up and touching up?
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by leesi11(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

They even slice the eyes into two
grin grin grin
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by emmanuelbrown26: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pathokpo:

Even amadiora no go gree accept this one as sacrifice.
Before d burnt sacrifice go even reach amadioha shrine, amadioha for dun tell d eze Mou not to allow d customer to step in d shrine
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by wwwtortoise(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onemind9:
Both before and after na Make-up

Nice observation!
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by nesphil(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fake life grin grin grin
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by nesphil(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
fake lives grin grin grin
Abuashman1:
Makeup has taken over the world and some men are afraid of dating new women because of the power of makeup. Makeup has made most women's dreams come true as they can use makeup to achieve any look they want.

If it wasn't for YouTube and social media, we probably wouldn't know the real secret to looking perfect....which is makeup! With makeup names like foundation, primer, concealer, contouring, bronzer, eyelashes and lipstick to name a few shows you how serious the makeup game is. It can transform any woman to look the way they desire and sadly for some men, they fall inlove with makeup and not the lady's true self.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Skrtel247: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

You’re so wicked lol�����
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by edosignature(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Graphic photos
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by addictiv(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Witchcraft
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make up artist should be appreciated jare. Can you pastor perform this miracle?

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by frowland(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

3) I'm very very pretty wink

Hmmm’
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by TruthinAction: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

Just my thought. Does make up make nose smaller? I would have preferred video.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by pacespot(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
The first face is unbelievable, more like Mama and her daughter.
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by spiceadole: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abuashman1:

If women use make up to deceive men, serves them right.
The same men will see ladies with little or no make up but regard them as not being flashy
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Hadassah2021: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Devil is a liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Products You Really Regret Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.