Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

3 Reasons You Don't Make Enough Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons You Don't Make Enough Sales (89 Views)

Not Making Enough Sales In Amazon KDP? Here Are The Reasons & How To Fix Them. / Did You Know You Can Make Enough Money From Albino Rat Breeding? / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Don't Make Enough Sales by PromiseObasi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Have you ever posted your products constantly on your WhatsApp Status and didn't make sales?

Lol, a lot of us have had such an experience.

My friend used to sell shoes, his own case was worse. When he started, he posted constantly for over 30 days and couldn't make a sale. �

Omo it was funny when he was telling me the story,
because I thought he was really making lots of money.

I loved his consistency though. It challenged me.

If you are like him, then these are the three mistakes you have been making.

First, YOU ARE SELLING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE .

It sounds so easy right, but we have been wasting a lot of effort on people that will not buy our thing or people that will take forever to do so.

Some people have just their friends and families as contacts, do you plan on selling to them forever?

Secondly, YOU ARE NOT CONSISTENT ENOUGH

If you think it's by posting your products everyday like my friend that will make people buy, it's a lie..

The right phrase is this "YOU ARE NOT CONSISTENT ENOUGH WITH THE RIGHT THING"

Thirdly, YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO SELL

This is a wide topic that cuts across everything you have just read.

You think selling to a Nigerian is easy?
Omo, Nigerians are the toughest people to sell to.

Their trust level is so low and their guards so high especially if you sell things online.
you have to think like a buyer to sell, you have to think like a Nigerian Buyer to sell to Nigerians.

I promised myself I would post once everyday, A lot of online Marketers needs to be saved.

Kindly Follow me and be willing to learn.
Have a lovely day

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer? / How To Trigger Urgency In Your Marketing Copy / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.