Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. (2096 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Abeg make we still talk about next year election
Who you dey vote for? I wish Nigeria can break up without a fight.
Things are too expensive

Anything Nigeria Election can create enemy for anyone. I'm in the UK tho. I want Southerner to Win.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Anything Nigeria Election can create enemy for anyone. I'm in the UK tho. I want Southerner to Win.
I know you are in UK, so how is gas and fuel prices doing you cheesy cheesy
Obi or Tinubu?
I too want that but Atiku is a NO NO for me

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Obi or Tinubu?

There is the kind of incomes you receive weekly that price of foods or gAs will never be a problem.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

There is the kind of incomes you receive weekly that price of foods or gAs will never be a problem.
Only if you have good paying job and not a large family.
For an average family, pockets are crying

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Only if you have good paying job and not a large family.
For an average family, pockets are crying
You can still have large family and your incomes settles the bills. I'm a Software Engineer under BP but still have many side businesses. My contract expires this month and I do go to.Germany for other studies.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Obi or Tinubu?

Anyone of the candidates camp that is able to convince me, I unleash my Anonymous Crew members for full supports, both in Cyber promotions or DDOS of Any sites of choice. No matter the War in Ukraine, Iand my team members made up of Russians and Ukrainiand Cyber "A" teams are in good terms, and I pride myself being the Supervisor and having the final decision making power.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

You can still have large family and your incomes settles the bills. I'm a Software Engineer under BP but still have many side businesses. My contract expires this month and I do go to.Germany for other studies.
You want to move to Germany cool
Hmm, Germany is good, but I don't really like it for black family
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Anyone of the candidates camp that is able to convince me, I unleash my Anonymous Crew members for full supports, both in Cyber promotions or DDOS of Any sites of choice. No matter the War in Ukraine, Iand my team members made up of Russians and Ukrainiand Cyber "A" teams are in good terms, and I pride myself being the Supervisor and having the final decision making power.
You a SE?
Really, you work more with Java or Python?
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

You want to move to Germany cool
Hmm, Germany is good, but I don't really like it for black family

I have lived in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Netherland, Sweden. Hoping to Jump to Franch one day to learn French.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

You a SE?
Really, you work more with Java or Python?

Both. and Swift, PHP, C and C++.

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

I have lived in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Netherland, Sweden. Hoping to Jump to Franch one day to learn French.
Why did you left Holland or Germany for UK? Unless its for Family
I have only stayed total of 2 weeks or so in France, abeg everything strange to me cheesy
I can't stay in UK becos it like Lagos cheesy cheesy
The day, I entered UK, almost fight someone at the London main rail station cheesy
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Both. and Swift, PHP, C and C++.
Hmmm
I cut respect for you oooh but only on Programming languages not international politics cheesy cheesy cheesy
I still dey fight Java and Python cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Hmmm
I cut respect for you oooh but only on Programming languages not international politics cheesy cheesy cheesy
I still dey fight Java and Python cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I have notging to do with international politics But Anything Aviation and weapons of countries, I'm Very Well updated.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Why did you left Holland or Germany for UK? Unless its for Family
I have only stayed total of 2 weeks or so in France, abeg everything strange to me cheesy
I can't stay in UK becos it like Lagos cheesy cheesy
The day, I entered UK, almost fight someone at the London main rail station cheesy

I'm in UK because of Software contract with BP. Two weeks in Rigs two weeks off Rig, the circle continues.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

I'm in UK because of Software contract with BP. Two weeks in Rigs two weeks off Rig, the circle continues.
Where are your family based? Germany or Holland
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Where are your family based? Germany or Holland

Not married.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Not married.
Ah cheesy
Enjoy it while it last grin grin
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ah cheesy
Enjoy it while it last grin grin

Lolz
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
no be only pant sir rubbish. kamikaze flew 150miles into Russia territory and bomb hell out of ruscists oil refinery. where is the touted missiles in Russia soil.

Lmoa. Unguarded oil rig in the middle of sea can be targeted by anything except useless drones like Kamikaze that can't even reach the said range in flying hours. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

Ukrainian drones are being destroyed by Russia anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lolz
Senior man abeg remember us for your kingdom ooh
How man years experience do you have now?
Salary compared to Germany or Ireland or Holland?
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Senior man abeg remember us for your kingdom ooh
How man years experience do you have now?
Salary compared to Germany or Ireland or Holland?

If you are Good in programming, There is a lot of jobs waiting for you. My first job salary was 120k in euros, Currently one is way far above.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

If you are Good in programming, There is a lot of jobs waiting for you. My first hib salary was 120k in euros, Currently one is way far above.
What did u study? Where?
CS or CE?
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

What did u study? Where?
CS or CE?

My firs job. Computer Science four years, Computer Enginering Two years.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

My firs job. Computer Science four years, Computer Enginering Two years.
CS from Nigeria uni then MSc from Germany or UK?
Mehhn you must be really good at your Job.
I swear, I dey respect for IT not international politics cheesy
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

CS from Nigeria uni then MSc from Germany or UK?
Mehhn you must be really good at your Job.
I swear, I dey respect for IT not international politics cheesy

Nigeria ke. Left Ife doing mechanical engeering, further studies abroad and in Germany. Then after studies i roamed around Russia and Ukraine, all this roaming was programming related, Set up a BTC mining servers and co, Then work with a UK company for years, before the current.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by seunny4lif(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Nigeria ke. Left Ife doing mechanical engeering, further studies abroad and in Germany. Then after studies i roamed around Russia and Ukraine, all this roaming was programming related, Set up a BTC mining servers and co, Then work with a UK company for years, before the current.
Ah no wonder you got high paying job like that
Engineer to CS cheesy
Wetin carry enter Russia and Ukraine? IT? BTC?
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 1:46am On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

So you're a hacker planning to hack the next coming election in Nigeria? cheesy

SSS must hear this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
rubbish , Israel has been giving them wotowoto back to back with all the s300, s400 pantsir trash. why did turkey stopped further purchase of s400 after repeated strike from Israel.
do you even understand how kamikaze drone operate and air defense. a low flying kamikaze suicide will take that shit* to clearer.
USA McQ is of no match to any drone on Earth. is a priceless drone not to toil with.
Lmao grin Such ignorance. It's open secret that Russia and Israel has a mutual understanding regarding Israeli operations in Syria. Go and research before you spew falsehood.

You know that the S-400 is no joke when the US is pressuring nations not to buy it. Even it's allies are cueing up for it. cool

What? US drone so sophisticated that it cannot be toiled with? grin Are you for real? grin

The most sophisticated US stealth drone ever operated was jammed, hijacked, commandeered and captured by Iran in 2011, and here you are hyping what you know nothing about. grin

The RQ-170 Sentinel is so advanced, stealthy hard to detect, costing more than $100 million, and can fly at an attitude of 55,000 feet.

After the Iranians captured it, they invited the Chinese and together they reverse engineered it to produce their own versions. It was that incident that made the US to realise the futility of contemplating invading Iran. cool

See the picture below.

Brother, do research and stop arguing blindly. cool

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Drenimarcus(m): 2:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Appleyard:

After the Iranians captured it, they invited the Chinese and together they reverse engineered it to produce their own versions. It was that incident that made the US to realise the futility of contemplating invading Iran. cool

See the picture below.

Brother, do research and stop arguing blindly. cool

Peace.

He is on kool-aid. They sent parts of this to Russia as a gift sef.

They downed another US drone few years back, i think 2017 or so.

Today, the Chinese were showcasing their weapons and the Russian S-400 was amongst their weapons.

S-400 that everyone is rushing like hot cake, even the US low-key wants it.

Russia,China,North Korea and Iran. Any US weapons that nears them go collect wotoporously cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by rottennaija(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
no be only pant sir rubbish. kamikaze flew 150miles into Russia territory and bomb hell out of ruscists oil refinery. where is the touted missiles in Russia soil.
It was not the kamikaze but a civilian drone fitted with bomb. Besides, the oil storage tank was on the boundary between Russia and Ukraine, they have many of such refineries in the boundary villages. It was not a protected infrastructure.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Appleyard:

So you're a hacker planning to hack the next coming election in Nigeria? cheesy

SSS must hear this. cheesy

You are on your own lolz. Not everyone that put their computer science skills to evil uses.

You can follow this channel, https://m.youtube.com/c/Scambaiter/videos

We make contributions a lot in the background to deal with india Amazon Scam call centers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Osama Bin Laden" Is Not Dead And Concept Behind 9/11 / Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student / Video: How KRET Richag-av, Russian Electronic Warfare Works In Real Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.