Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. (2162 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ah no wonder you got high paying job like that
Engineer to CS cheesy
Wetin carry enter Russia and Ukraine? IT? BTC?

Bro not everything can be spilled in the public. But i have a good Russian Crew relationship, my opinion about the War does not stop us from cooperating, because our Common goal is making money.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Hanibbal(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bro not everything can be spilled in the public. But i have a good Russian Crew relationship, my opinion about the War does not stop us from cooperating, because our Common goal is making money.

Lols...I no fit laugh with all these your lies. In one thread like that you explained how you worked with Boieng and BAE systems for 10 years. This one now you get Russian crew. Next thread na CIA you go work with for 16yrs grin grin cheesy
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Appleyard:

Lmao grin Such ignorance. It's open secret that Russia and Israel has a mutual understanding regarding Israeli operations in Syria. Go and research before you spew falsehood.

You know that the S-400 is no joke when the US is pressuring nations not to buy it. Even it's allies are cueing up for it. cool

What? US drone so sophisticated that it cannot be toiled with? grin Are you for real? grin

The most sophisticated US stealth drone ever operated was jammed, hijacked, commandeered and captured by Iran in 2011, and here you are hyping what you know nothing about. grin

The RQ-170 Sentinel is so advanced, stealthy hard to detect, costing more than $100 million, and can fly at an attitude of 55,000 feet.

After the Iranians captured it, they invited the Chinese and together they reverse engineered it to produce their own versions. It was that incident that made the US to realise the futility of contemplating invading Iran. cool

See the picture below.

Brother, do research and stop arguing blindly. cool

Peace.

Bro, the dron cost around $6 million and not $100m. You like to exaggerate things a lot.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by dapoRead: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Abeg make we still talk about next year election
Who you dey vote for? I wish Nigeria can break up without a fight.
Things are too expensive

I have thought about this several times before. Naija can only break up peacefully when the powers that created Naija no longer exist or they have perished by that I mean the anglozionist empire. Hopefully, if Russia can neutralize them, this is the only time Nigeria can break up peacefully without endless infighting.

Because the way the contradictions called Naija are created is this. It was created only to serve the interest of the creator. So whenever any part tries to break up, it's engineered in a way that outside powers will use that part as the renewing power to take over the rest and they will never stop until full control over each part is achieved.

What do I mean by this. Check what happened in the Biafra war. Those imported into the regions several years ago finally became inclusive and look at what they tried to do in the Biafra war. Expand their territorial grab. It was not until Ojukwu forces got to Ore, that the southwest decided to join Gowon forces. Ojukwu was pretty much winning the war until he overstepped his boundaries.

Look at what happened after then? It became obvious, that he was not fighting for Ibo land. The land that is not even up to Ibadan(in Oyo) state.

You can go back to history and tell me how come the totality of the southeast has got such a small land and no access to the deep sea? IMPORTED, the same as Fula. They are being imported to the region for several years to cause mayhem there.

They are also the weak link in today's Nigeria. Fula is also another western weakest link after the south easterners. This is why the west will always prefer a fula to be in the position of power when an Ibo cannot. They are the second weakest link to puppeteering. When they can not get what they want, they will arm these weak links to continue terrorizing the rest until the total territory is re-claimed just as they did during the Berlin conference. Look at Sudan as we speak. Endless war going on. This is exactly what is going on. Even when Nigeria is not at war with each other, they are still sponsoring Iswap.

WHY? Because they actually need to re-divide and reconquer. They can only manage smaller Nations now but can't deal with a Bigger one. 206m.

My conclusion is, that Nigeria can only break peacefully when the powers that be are fighting with each other and they are neutralized by Russia.(The first stages of the process has started already but don't know how it will end). Neutralized by that I mean they can no longer sponsor a proxy force or the weak links.

Here, Nigeria will break on their own terms, serving only the direct interest of the autonomous state but not any foreign power that be or that may evolve after those power that be have been neutralized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Hanibbal:

Lols...I no fit laugh with all these your lies. In one thread like that you explained how you worked with Boieng and BAE systems grin grin cheesy

Mumu, Always read and comprehend Before you comment. It was clearly stated my previous company and i have side hustles. Or do you want me to write to you my full bio? I left OAU and my period was during the time of Ife and modakeke war.

I have learnt to, if i want to give you clue of my profile online, break it in pieces, so you can't add it up. Because i found out most of you here are not to be trusted with information.

Or you think me going to Russia was official works? All these OLODOs trying so hard hating for nothing, don't go and Improve your life. If your brains could be fixed by scripts,I will write the programs for free.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Hanibbal(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mumu, Always read and comprehend Before you comment. It was clearly stated my previous company and i have side hustles. Or do you want me to write to you my full bio? I left OAU and my period was during the time of Ife and modakeke war.

I have learnt to, if i want to give you clue of my profile online, break it in pieces, so you can't add it up. Because i found out most of you here are not to be trusted with information.

Or you think me going to Russia was official works? All these OLODOs trying so hard hating for nothing, don't go and Improve your life. If your brains could be fixed by scripts,I will write the programs for free.

Lols... grin grin
Na SpaceX and CIA you dey work now. My oga patapata

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Hanibbal:

Lols... grin grin
Na SpaceX and CIA you dey work now. My oga patapata

Lolz stop clowning, My journey did not start today.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bro, the drone cost around $6 million and not $100m. You like to exaggerate things a lot.
Oh, my bad. But not exaggerating things. I mistook the price of the RQ-A4 Global Hawk drone for the Sentinel. cool It will interest you to know that the A4 Global Hawk cost the US government $220 million each to build and equip. Iran shot it down in 2019. cool

The point is, you should stop glorifying stealth and your friend should stop glorifying US drones.

Drones are great for modern combat and stealth is a plus for survivability. But like every other piece of metal out there, they are not spirits to hostile environments with sophisticated A2/AD capabilities. That's the moral lesson of this argument.

And thanks for correcting my error.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:

He is on kool-aid. They sent parts of this to Russia as a gift sef.

They downed another US drone few years back, i think 2017 or so.

Today, the Chinese were showcasing their weapons and the Russian S-400 was amongst their weapons.

S-400 that everyone is rushing like hot cake, even the US low-key wants it.

Russia,China,North Korea and Iran. Any US weapons that nears them go collect wotoporously cheesy

Emotions rather than logic is what shape most of the reasoning and comments of our brothers from the other side of the geopolitical spectrum. You don't have to be pro-east or pro-west to see and deduct facts and make logical conclusions when provided with certain premises. This is how folks evade propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Oh, my bad. But not exaggerating things. I mistook the price of the RQ-A4 Global Hawk drone for the Sentinel. cool It will interest you to know that the A4 Global Hawk cost the US government $220 million each to build and equip. Iran shot it down in 2019. cool

The point is, you should stop glorifying stealth and your friend should stop glorifying US drones.

Drones are great for modern combat and stealth is a plus for survivability. But like every other piece of metal out there, they are not spirits to hostile environments with sophisticated A2/AD capabilities. That's the moral lesson of this argument.

And thanks for correcting my error.

Bro,Shealth makes it easy to infiltrate the Airspace of Advisory like Russia that have layers of defence with their S-systems, and don't you for a second think that when a Shealth Aircraft decides to take out S systems, that it will go alone.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bro,Shealth makes it easy to infiltrate the Airspace of Advisory like Russia that have layers of defence with their S-systems, and don't you for a second think that when a Shealth Aircraft decides to take out S systems, that it will go alone.
Infiltrate Russian airspace? grin They couldn't even infiltrate the Iranian or Korean airspace successfully let alone Russian airspace. Guy, take a break. cheesy

See what Iran did to another US expensive state of the art drone. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Infiltrate Russian airspace? grin They couldn't even infiltrate the Iranian or Korean airspace successfully let alone Russian airspace. Guy, take a break. cheesy

See what Iran did to another US expensive state of the art drone. cool

Who is talking about drone? We are talking about f-35, F-22, and B-2, you are here talking about drone. Those are the Aircraft designed to infiltrate Heavily defended Airspace like Russia.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Appleyard(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

Who is talking about drone? We are talking about f-35, F-22, and B-2, you are here talking about drone. Those are the Aircraft designed to infiltrate Heavily defended Airspace like Russia.

Stealth is only invisible to third-world nations. Ask Serbia.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Stealth is only invisible to third-world nations. Ask Serbia.

Somethings you Talk without reasoning and I wonder why, I know you will want to say f-117.

The F117 is not the stealthiest airplane in history, it’s slow subsonic, has no defensive measures and lacks every sensor to detect threat; like RWR, MLD or MAWS, But F-35 is a differrent ball game.

Reason i told you that Syria claim is false, because if they have hit the f-35 As claimed, it will be Game over for F-35 program like F-117

The ECM gear on the F-35 allows it to know that there is a search radar from over 200 miles away and also triangulate roughly the spot it is coming from. That being said, if the all-aspect stealth of the F-35 is as big as 0.05 square meters (front and some of the belly) then the newest VHF radars that Russia could put on the ground would see it at around 100 miles at the furthest. And again at this point the F-35 will already know it is there. And this is if it gets a good clear look and identifies it. VHF can give altitude, range and direction estimates that vary by several degrees and hundreds of meters the further out the LO craft is. They’re not very precise.

So in order to get a missile at them you need to find and track them with a narrow beam radar that can more accurately guide them in (active radars on SAM’s may have limited range to see the target so they must be guided in very accurately). Russian X band radars at their very best would see an 0.05 square meter target reliably around 50–60 miles.

A quick SAR scan from the APG-81 from over 100 miles away at a decent altitude would have revealed a decent radar resolution of the site where the search radar was coming from. Now of course an AESA radar doing this could have still alerted ECM antennas at the S-400 site though frequency hopping makes range estimates iffy and momentary.

But to put this in perspective the missile that is best for this engagement against the F-35, out of the 5 missiles the system can launch, is the 9M96E. This missile uses a combination of IR/optical sensors and info from the radar systems to attempt a more accurate intercept of small RCS targets and stealth aircraft. So it is your main bet in taking down an F-35. You just need to wait till the F-35 is closer than 25 miles.

Before an F-35 even gets to this range it could have deployed MALD-J decoy/jammers, launched an AGM-88 at the radar, released GBU-53’s or JSOW’s and so forth.

Just like the downing of an F-117 it is possible but the odds are heavily stacked against the S-400 battery system. So far it is just claims without evidence to back it up. Of course Russia would have a hard time selling S-300 and 400 systems and hardware to their shrinking country market if they don’t tell people that the system is invincible against the current air threats. But any surface to air weapon system deserves respect up until you eliminate it. It’s always smarter to be safe about how you take them on.
I Hope that helps you to really understand F-35 against S-400.
Re: Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. by bigl: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Abeg make we still talk about next year election
Who you dey vote for? I wish Nigeria can break up without a fight.
Things are too expensive

At bolded: the northern fellas will never ever ever allow that ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razia Sultan,india's First Female Muslim Ruler who fell in love with a black man / Kenyan Man Claiming To Be Donald Trump's Half Brother (pic) / Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.