Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (53772 Views)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Cheazi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Say no more dear Godwin. Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi. Mind you it is not about Obi, it is about rescuing our dear country hence the reason why everyone are OBIdient
the problem is how do we protect our vote cos these people are riggers?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Fahdiga(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cheazi:
When we are larger than them they can't do anything
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by payosehtor(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obedient we know .
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Peacecore: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cheazi:
make we start to dey contribute here wey go use buy kala make every man hold hin own davday for every polling unit. I get conne for where we go get am cheap. If u people are ready make I drop d acct number.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Basher8583: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
zionmde:

OK sir
I guess ur PVC gives u right to vote a 100 times and mine gives me right to cast one
Even at that I will cast my inconsequential vote with pride

They way you guys hype PVC like its a new word is so amazing. Yet you call us Notherners Cows. These same cows know the importance and use of PVC and we have been leveraging on it for a while when your brain were yet to develop. Now that you are awake you think that give you the power to shift voting pattern. Now you know why I said you are inconsequential. Get your pvc or not it will not change the outcome.
E go shock you. The People you called Cows never forget. We will not engage you in pettiness but will show you at the polls
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by zionmde: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Basher8583:

They way you guys hype PVC like its a new word is so amazing. Yet you call us Notherners Cows. These same cows know the importance and use of PVC and we have been leveraging on it for a while when your brain were yet to develop. Now that you are awake you think that give you the power to shift voting pattern. Now you know why I said you are inconsequential. Get your pvc or not it will not change the outcome.
E go shock you. The People you called Cows never forget. We will not engage you in pettiness but will show you at the polls
OK cow sorry sir
Voting pattern will not shift cow, sorry sir
Keep voting the way you vote Sir
Suffer no dey tire cow sha
Sorry cow Sir
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Basher8583: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
zionmde:

OK cow sorry sir
Voting pattern will not shift cow, sorry sir
Keep voting the way you vote Sir
Suffer no dey tire cow sha
Sorry cow Sir

Yes suffer no dey tire us and if we want to vote not for an Igbo man with pass in philosophy
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by zionmde: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Basher8583:

Yes suffer no dey tire us and if we want to vote not for an Igbo man with pass in philosophy
OK sir
U have one vote
Use it the way u want and sharrap
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Basher8583: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
zionmde:

OK sir
U have one vote
Use it the way u want and sharrap

Wish you same with your one useless vote
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by cochexky: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Lol I'm in this Lagos bro grin

Ok I the Abuja... I de owe u joor
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Federalofficia(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin she fit like head then, maybe she want make you use your head give her head, Omo he go too sweet her
Fahdiga:
grin. Someone said the moniker is a lady
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Fahdiga(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
cochexky:

Ok I the Abuja... I de owe u joor
All right bro. Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.