Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. (61928 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by deepwater(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Enumerator(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, be like say you no normal, are these what you call beautiful?

Be like you never travel out before or probably never go airport sef before

God1000:
More photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by UrPapa: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
U dey snap supermarket and restaurant for us as beautiful Abuja
U dey whine us

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by lajidson(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Security URGENTLY NEEDED at Olomore and Onikiko in Abeokuta with a GOOD PAY!

WhatsApp or Call this number for more information

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Heffalump(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing spectacular.
@OP you need to travel around the world and see things for yourself. I'm not moved to celebrate this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Olaniyi021(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
My dear Voters In Osun State...
Please,, what are you guys going to do differently in this upcoming Osun Election - with regards to the Vote-Buying menace??

Are you guys going to stay passive again and allow the Vote-Buyers and Vote-Sellers to rub all your efforts in the mud again?
IN FACT,, ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO SELL YOUR VOTES LIKE THOSE VOTERS IN EKITI STATE??

Are you guys going to be showing your thumb-printed ballot-papers to the public,, or to some Deadly Vote-Hawks who loiter around the polling-booth..??
Are you guys going to use your video cameras to capture both the Vote-Buyers and the Vote-Sellers.,, Including the faces of all the INEC officials and security personnels that are present.??

Both major parties buy votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by castrokins(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is There A Reason Why Other States Are Not Like Abuja, Given The Humongous Material And Human Capital This Country Is Blessed With?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
The sweetest part is all these guys that bring out their flagship cars every once in the evening and step on it....the sounds of vaarrhhhhaammm! can be annoying and at the same time motivating.

Clean city
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by aminusodiq(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria and one of the cleanest cities in Africa.

Here are some amazing photos of the city.
you dont know the true defination of beauty

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by nazicartel(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
We still have a very long way to go in Nigeria. The first time I traveled to one African country. Omoh. I started respecting some of these small African countries. With their Architectural designs. I will still say it again. I don't know who designs all these rubbish for Nigerians. Can't we just Behind our designs or what ?...
Anyway, I'm always asking why other states can't be like Abj seff. Umuahia, Lokoja, Ado-Ekiti, Osun state capital( with their house of assembly blocking the highway) should all try and level up. Other states are leaving them behind

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful rubbish! I need to be blunt here

There's nothing beautiful about any city in Nigeria!

Lots of dirty streets, chaotic traffic..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by abobote: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abuja is the only city I know inside out.

Very cool and serenic
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Rahkman: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you get money nice ride and crib for good location for this city,you go fuçk toto tire grin grin , girls wey dey like mummy water yakpa everywhere
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Enumerator:
OP, be like say you no normal, are these what you call beautiful?

Be like you never travel out before or probably never go airport sef before

Asin, I was expecting to see something smart about that City. Eno even post wetin go make Banana Island bend sef.

Just Photoshop and Inshallah undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Benwallt(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
The fifth picture is Akwa Ibom not Abuja
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Can this complete with Capetown? Or some sane city around the world?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abuja is well planned I don't think they have
slum there.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaniyi021:

Both major parties buy votes.
With this response of yours??
Are you going to be among the vote buyers?
Or the vote sellers??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by abobote: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Abuja is well planned I don't think they have
slum there.
Obassanjo demolished all the slum through El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Latakia(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Anambra under Obi Pandora not Obiano is far better and more beautiful than Abuja and Lagos.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by 010okoogar: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
too local
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Enumerator(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
JoyousFurnitire:

Asin, I was expecting to see something smart about that City. Eno even post wetin go make Banana Island bend sef.

Just Photoshop and Inshallah undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
U call this Beautiful!
Anyway Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Who am I to talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by chukwuibuipob: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
undecided nonsense angry! Fuel is now GOLD @ 230k cry lipsrsealed u are showing us pic sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Realdon1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm OBIdient on this beautiful pics.
We are on Peterside inshallah
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
abobote:

Obassanjo demolished all the slum through El-Rufai
Yes my late sister house was affected then
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by babeabe: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by wonlasewonimi: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
There's something fundamentally wrong with people in this country.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by KingAzubuike(f): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
UrPapa:
U dey snap supermarket and restaurant for us as beautiful Abuja
He even snap lounge join.. grin like wtf. Abuja people and inferiority complex
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by robinfemi: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Looking nice and normal. Wish all Nigeria states are like that.

So no slicing of human head people here ?
No killers ?

What is Abuja doing then that can't be applied to other states as far of safety, securityand killingof people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.