Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. (61574 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by ICEWIN: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
beautiful and expensive to live in town.
if u want rural area affordable, but get ready to spend 1k+ to go semi town and 1.5k to go urban area.
private work no hard to get, if you want government job, u need strong connection and kudi.
urban area sales boy dey collect 50-60k, private organization fit pay u 100k plus, if u dey work with politicians den go pay u 150k upward monthly.
Uber and bolt dey cash out big time.
you need to package yourself in Abuja to meet the right people.
take for example me currently, I spend a lot to go to club, my meet rich people after 1y+ I finally got one, house of rep pikin, am not cashing out big but s far I got iPhone xsmas from him, dash me cash all together worth 250k not once but part part (8k,5,9,12 etc)
anytime his going to club he always call me, am waiting for when he will introduce me to his friends from there From there I don build network b that.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by ofiko123(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Mrexcell(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Our oil money really did wonders in abuja.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Microwhy:

Baba! If them land you small things now, you will remove this post without pressure with a big smile on your face. What they're giving the public is the money that s suppose to be meant for SANs and lawyers during election petition.
Those that won will still win even without vote buying. Vote buying is just a way of achieving clear victory and to avoid lengthy petitions. All the party engage in it but those who are deem to win (not necessary the highest spender) are pronounced winner.
The main problem with Vote-buying is actually the “Vote-Sellers’ willingness to show the people (or some people) whom they voted for... And a faulty Polling-Unit Arrangement where people can not thumb-print their ballot-papers and drop them in the Balot-Box secretly without any other external eyes seeing the thumb-printed ballot-papers”
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Reflect7: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
These people need to come to dubai of yesterday.... even the worst place in dubai is more beautiful than entire Africa.. shithole

LOW IQ SLAVE.

WHERE AND WHERE HAS YOUR SLAVE BEHIND BEEN TO IN 'AFRICA'?

HOW MANY ARAB COCKS DID YOU SUCK TODAY, SLAVE?

WORTHLESS, SELF-HATING TRASH.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Reflect7: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobbiee:
The people posting this trash, I'm sure they've never seen Singapore, Dubai, Paris, Cairo, Algiers, Tunis, Marrakesh, or even Cape Town. Heck, even Kigali Rwanda is more visually appealing than this. Nigerians like building their cities in a depressing way. It's like we're the Russia of Africa.

THESE FOREIGN PLACES YOU WORSHIP, YOU WALK INTO A COMMON STORE THERE, AND THEY FOLLOW YOU ROUND THE STORE BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, AND SO IN THEIR MINDS, YOU MUST BE THERE TO STEAL.

THEY WON'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR HAND WHEN THEY GIVE YOU CHANGE..

YET YOU KEEP WORSHIPING THEM LIKE THE DUMBASS STUPID SLAVE DONKEY YOU WERE BORN TO BE, AND DESPISING YOUR OWN BACKGROUND.

YOU'RE WORTHLESS.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Bobbiee: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reflect7:

THESE FOREIGN PLACES YOU WORSHIP, YOU WALK INTO A COMMON STORE THERE, AND THEY FOLLOW YOU ROUND THE STORE BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK, AND SO IN THEIR MINDS, YOU MUST BE THERE TO STEAL.

THEY WON'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR HAND WHEN THEY GIVE YOU CHANGE..

YET YOU KEEP WORSHIPING THEM LIKE THE DUMBASS STUPID SLAVE DONKEY YOU WERE BORN TO BE, AND DESPISING YOUR OWN BACKGROUND.

YOU'RE WORTHLESS.

Shut up, you uncouth nincompoop. I'm not your mate.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Panda7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
God1000:
More photos
oil money at spree or what does abuja do again
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reflect7:

LOW IQ SLAVE.

WHERE AND WHERE HAS YOUR SLAVE BEHIND BEEN TO IN 'AFRICA'?

HOW MANY ARAB COCKS DID YOU SUCK TODAY, SLAVE?

WORTHLESS, SELF-HATING TRASH.
clown waiting for Nepa to bring light so he can come online to spew trash... don't worry mosquitoes go humble u this evening grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by Prince001(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Abuja is a beautiful city.

Beautiful city indeed where they messed up with most of Naija future endeavours. Suffering and smiling attitude!!!!
It supposed to be beautiful and empowering!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by BaEnki(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Even if a Dubai is built in Nigeria, inferiority complex and low self-esteem afflicted donkeys like you will still find a way to criticise and dismiss it, otherwise your body will not balance. SO GET LOST.

Lol

You lack proper home training, that's why you couldn't make a constructive arguments.

Your types are the reason Nigeria is still this backward. Y'all gathered drummers and praise singers to hype a governor commissioning a public loo.

You're the reason your leaders keep munching and milking the country down. We celebrate mediocre in this country a lot like they some new world wonders.

Nigeria as a country is grossly underdeveloped. Abuja isn't an exemption brother.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. by God1000(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrexcell:
Our oil money really did wonders in abuja.
it's also due to competent FCT administrations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.