Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry (3655 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by mabell: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
Christ Embassy is having a training program titled THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
It is for all ministers of the gospel , pastors, general overseers and anyone that want to be grounded in the work of the ministry and not just for christ embassy pastors alone.
It's going to be a reach and life changing experience. There will be insightful teaching and the demonstration of the power of God
And most of all, there will be an impartation service where the anointing of God will pour on the attendees.
More information on the next one will be up soon
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by MANCHUKWU: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
What is his name and his son's name if thou canst tell? please could you tell me the Hebrew name for The Most High and his son Christ.
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by mabell: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
You are in the wrong thread
Go somewhere else plsss
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by MANCHUKWU: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
You are supposed to address questions and give answers and as Paul said defend the gospel. I have asked a question if you dont know the answer that is okay.
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by mabell: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
MANCHUKWU:

What is his name and his son's name if thou canst tell? please could you tell me the Hebrew name for The Most High and his son Christ.

Ok oya teach me
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by newmi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2011
I can tell but for starters, allow me to knidly ask: of what relevance would this translate as far as this thread is concerned?
If thou canst tell and convince l then shall l tell thee. Thank
Re: The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry by mabell: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
The next ISM Ministers Network Conference with Pastor Chris will be holding in South Africa from 12th-14th September 2011
Plan to be there!

(1) (Reply)

Do Real Miracles Still Happen In Nigerian Churches Today? / Is Too Much Profit In Business A Sin? / 5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.