Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor (3767 Views)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor by StevinMorgan(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor- source www.Fruz.wapka.mobi

Here is a short story from a fan of the founder of Christ Embassy church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Anita who recently served him divorce papers.

The church member identified as Joy said Rev. Anita who has preached against divorce in the past is not living what she is preaching.

She said the beautiful woman divorced her husband because of her sister’s involvement in the marriage.

Hear what the source said:
I heard from a reliable source that she took the matter to the village and the villagers said the man have done them no wrong. They also said the brain behind this trouble is her sister peggy who left her husband so many years ago.

How could your sister tell you that your husband sleeps with 4 girls at a time? she is not in her husbands house and definitely wants to get you out of yours too, can’t you see? Its pathetic that you have eyes but can not see.

I’m a living testimony of pastor chris’s healing, his messages changed my life. NOTE that the church is not a family affair, it belongs to God. I respect your husband for not giving you the veto power to start ruling the people you met in the ministry (Rev. Tom, Eddy Owase etc) just because you are his wife, it shows that your husband is a disciplined man..

You use to be my role model pastor Anita, i wish you see this post. Why are you soo selfish, did you think of what will become of your children and husband “emotionally” when you’re gone? And someone like me too that soo dearly loves you?

Please think about your decision, please don’t go, please stay and iron out issues with your husband, stand by him like always. God please touch this womans heart. And for those friends that are fueling this matter, that wants to take my pastors wife away from him….God Almighty will judge you all, you will all reap what you have sown.

There is nothing God can’t do. May be Anita will think about their daughters and change her mind. The decision is up to her.
She is the same woman who told women in the ministry to stand by their husbands no matter what happen.

This brings to memory the issue of Pastor Benn Hinn and his wife who came together several months after she divorced him.
There is nothing God can’t do. Every marriage has gone through a similar case one way or the other.

Their church members should continue praying for them.

Re: Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor by Ayomivic(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
I was disappointed in that woman. A pastor for that matter. See how she behaved like unbeliever.

Let say her husband really did that, is that how she surpose treat the issue? You preached what you cannot do. What would yo do if a member of church tells you that her husband is committing adultery? You will advice her to divorce? Is that what the Bible you are preaching teaches?

Ok, Mrs Anita, can you stay all your life without man? You better solve the matter with your husband. Your husband did not want you to go, did you catch him red-handed? Even though you caught him red- handed and he says he pleaded for guilt you need to padone him and give him second chance as christian. If you divorce him does that help him or add to the problem?

Mrs Anita, you have taken it too far. Why taken this matter to court why not settle it with elders in church? You disappoint me.
Re: Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
So what can we do for you?
Re: Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2014
You guys trying to blame the woman are just insane. You are only attempting to defend your fallen hero once again. I pity you brainwashed fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Read more about Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris and wife Rev Anita from here http://www.edumacro.com/christ-embassy-international-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-rev-anita/

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / An Atheist View On "God's Plan" / Tutelage By The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.