Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test (51029 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jen96: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Threesha:
Hi
the question pls. I am writing two

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Threesha(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jen96:
the question pls. I am writing two
join the WhatsApp group link
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jen96: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Threesha:
join the WhatsApp group link
add
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Murtadorr: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
The questions choke me... Though, I was able to navigate the reasoning questions, you see me and calculation ehn, we no follow at all ���
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Murtadorr: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'll advise you not to join any group, study on your own. My questions was the general reasonings, and mathematics. That's all.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by RayOB1: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Remove the brackets in the link ()

Bhusawlah:
Nevermind
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Onyi2008: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have been trying to take the test but when I clicked on record and start exam it will show unexpected error message. Pls what's the solution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by realsammie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aldol:

Go to settings on your phone,then go to app management,look for the chrome browser and give the camera and microphone permission, that's all

Thanks bro.. this really help. God bless you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by tharealest(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi2008:
I have been trying to take the test but when I clicked on record and start exam it will show unexpected error message. Pls what's the solution?
Same here
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Onyi2008: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have not been able to start the test due to error message. I don't know if there's remedy for this. I gave chrome the permission yet it was still showing unexpected error message.
tharealest:

Same here

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Man4honors: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Could not take the test too
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by siina(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
I couldn't write and now time has passed...chai , village people
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by blacknoir: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
To some of u going up and down looking for past questions ,how market grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by blacknoir: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bhusawlah:
The exam wasn't cool.. 100 questions for 60 minutes ( the minutes counting no be for here), each of the verbal and English have different passages like almost 20 different passages, even the verbal self get passage u must read, then to the quantitative abi I don't even know the title, it was shapes and logic, not hard but one have to sit down and carefully analyse it, not to talk of math, I was using my phone so I had to go through the questions one after the other, if I had known I would have done the math first, omo I just pick anything for that math ni o.. I submitted like 8secs to ... make God just help person ni

Lols I thought I was the only one ,I entered maths section with 1 min remaining, come and see random selection
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by XINOIX: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omo this exam hard like say pessin wan write PHD exams

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bomgirl:

The maths was last for me. If to say I know, I for do the maths first.
The shapes were okay, somehow. The English too. I had like 15questions left biko.

I only answered 80, e be o; I guess I was being too meticulous
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by XINOIX: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Options be like true , false , probably true , probably false

I was like what do you mean probably true or false

And the one weeh angry me was

" Assumption not made all "

Don't even bring those symbol because those are complete bull s**t

I felt like crying today really

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by armsurd2k: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
XINOIX:

The symbols and the mathematics are the joker, pass them and be sure you pass. E choke
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by armsurd2k: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Murtadorr:
The questions choke me... Though, I was able to navigate the reasoning questions, you see me and calculation ehn, we no follow at all ���

I learnt from a reliable source that cut off mark 70% God help your children
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Idrismusty97(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
armsurd2k:

Your "reliable" source is wrong cause they can't have a general cutoff mark accross states and roles. If nobody in a particular state meet this cutoff mark then nobody would be recruited from that state? Or if no Lawyer or Accountant reach the cutoff mark then they won't recruit lawyers again lol. No be JAMB.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by sadiik45(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
armsurd2k:

The thing is how many people finish all the questions. Questions that you have less than 1minute to answer. 100questions 60minutes

What i heard from someone before is that though they may give cutoff mark, but depending on the scores from your state. You know this country everything they do, they try federal character rule. If you're among the top scorers from your state you may stand a chance to scale this stage even though the score is not up to 70%.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by dfzr: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
tharealest:

Same here
This happened to me when I wrote in the morning. Just keep trying, ensure your network speed is good and try it on your phone. Good luck.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by dfzr: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who else noticed the questions were nothing like the past questions?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by olatayo8296(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
eghuan1:
I've been able to log in now, but the camera is the back camera

Y'all should have change your browser to desktop mode, you'll have seen the button to switch to selfie camera. I know tip this is useless now sha. Sorry for your experience.
The test sef choke small.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by SUNNINO(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you and God bless you
CALCULUS16:

Check ur mail
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by eghuan1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
olatayo8296:

Y'all should have change your browser to desktop mode, you'll have seen the button to switch to selfie camera. I know tip this is useless now sha. Sorry for your experience.
The test sef choke small.

I had to rotate my phone to see that switch. But I finished the test though

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Threesha(f): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
Call zero 8 one 5 one 346 five 7 nine
Z

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by uwaismi: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
When is the NERC test will be over?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Makavelli001: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello people
Those that wrote their exam today how did it go?
Did u encounter network problem?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Threesha(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Makavelli001:
Hello people
Those that wrote their exam today how did it go?
Did u encounter network problem?
eyah
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by DSpokesMan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
blacknoir:

Are u on pc or phone?

Apologies for late response. I used my phone.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Ustec: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
XINOIX:

No be small thing bro.
Those Numerical comprehension questions really look like comprehension, 3hrs questions set for 20 minutes,
They should solve it themselves biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Kindly Advice The HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.