Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test (51017 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by blacknoir: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
DSpokesMan:

Apologies for late response. I used my phone.
No problem I was on phone,but I am done. Wishing us both best of luck

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by lavylilly: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2022
As advised earlier, those that missed their test or unable to write at their stipulated time have been rescheduled for Tuesday, 22nd September, 2022.

All the best
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Seeck: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning guys!
Please anybody with the QandA of this just conducted exam should help me with it. God bless as you help.
sire.mody9912@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Gabbyraze(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2022
lavylilly:
As advised earlier, those that missed their test or unable to write at their stipulated time have been rescheduled for Tuesday, 22nd September, 2022.

All the best

You message showed on the 26th,yet the content is saying 22nd. no need for it anymore na
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Mocha7300: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2022
The rescheduled aptitude test is on 27th september 2022.. please anybody with the Q and A should please assist me. Mocha7389@gmail.com Thankyou

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by lavylilly: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Gabbyraze:

You message showed on the 26th,yet the content is saying 22nd. no need for it anymore na
typo
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by lavylilly: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mocha7300:
The rescheduled aptitude test is on 27th september 2022.. please anybody with the Q and A should please assist me. Mocha7389@gmail.com Thankyou
join the WhatsApp group on the thread
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by ALFADOS(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Techvin:
With regards to NERC past questions, I think you will find help here: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/nerc-job-aptitude-cbt-test/
That website has really proven to be reliable over time, not to talk of the thousands of customer reviews on their site. Just give them a try cos i have tried them in the past and was happy i did.
it doesn't require passed question paper
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Makavelli001: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Those that their test was reshedule today.
How did it go.?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by ALFADOS(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Makavelli001:
How did it go.?
so boring can't select an options while retaking the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by blackpanda: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Makavelli001:
How did it go.?

lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by DaBogu: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Makavelli001:
How did it go.?
Mad oooop
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Makavelli001: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
ALFADOS:
so boring can't select an options while retaking the test

Did u actually re write the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Makavelli001: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
DaBogu:
Mad oooop

Did u re-take the test

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by DaBogu: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Makavelli001:

Did u re-take the test

Yes, I did.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Putin007: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think d website is bad, cus, U can retake the test, again, even right now, just click on the link that was sent to u, it will go straight to the test again, it is not locked. Very bad.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Threesha(f): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Updates on this group don't dull yaself
Threesha:
Good morning
If you are writing by 2pm today join the op whatsapp group. They screen shot every questions and answers

Don't dull

https:///KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Fistop: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Murtadorr: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Hi guys! Has anyone been notified or updated on the exam?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Ustec: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Murtadorr:
Hi guys! Has anyone been notified or updated on the exam?
Expecting something
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Jalaw: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
masterfactor:

You get time self, all question na random selection

Lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Makavelli001: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
When will the results come out na
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2022
How do you report restricted cash?

The first question is, "what is restricted cash?"

Restricted cash is money held for a specific reason and can't be used by the business immediately or in general.

There are several reasons why this happens, but one of the most common ones is when a bank provides a guarantee for its client on behalf of the client’s customer.

In cases like this, the banker creates a separate bank account in its client’s name for the customer to pay into. When that account is funded, access to the funds is at the bank’s discretion, placing restrictions on how the account holder can access the funds.

In the world of financial reporting, there have been many arguments about handling restricted cash. So much so that in September 2021, the IFRS Interpretation Committee (IFRIC) talked about restricted cash.

A school of thought believes that this restricted cash is a part of Cash and Cash equivalents, while others think it should be a separate line in the financial statements. The second group believe it is not a part of cash and cash equivalents.

I am with the first group mainly because if the nature is traced, the monies come from the client, making it operating cash.

This viewpoint is supported by IAS7:48 “the amount of cash and cash equivalents held by the entity that is not available for use by the group (or company) should be disclosed, together with a commentary by management.”

That means the restricted part of cash and cash equivalents must be disclosed. IAS 7 agrees with this position.

If you didn’t know about restricted cash, now you know. Now that you know, which side are you on

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Hello everyone I recieved an email that I was successful in the first aptitude test and I was invited for a second at a physical centre, does anyone have an Idea of what it is like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Eedrix:
Hello everyone I recieved an email that I was successful in the first aptitude test and I was invited for a second at a physical centre, does anyone have an Idea of what it is like?
Screenshot thr email
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by GraceAndFavour: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Eedrix:

Yeah! Someone I completed the application for got the email.

What position did you apply for and what's your exam town?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Teepy0392(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Please who has an idea what the salary and allowances of NEPZA is..is it a good place to work

quote author=GraceAndFavour post=118990179]

What position did you apply for and what's your exam town?[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Teepy0392:
Please who has an idea what the salary and allowances of NEPZA is..is it a good place to work

yes
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Basheer32(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pls are they recruiting?
Teepy0392:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Teepy0392(f): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yesso...be like something hidden dey super there

uote author=Basheer32 post=119422685]Pls are they recruiting? [/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by IyaTola: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kindly move on as they have selected the qualified ones however the UK are recruiting teacher from Nigeria in Feb 2023

Join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot) whatsapp(dot) com/CEMGEkEoDqj9TC4m7MN2Ko

Please, replace the "dot" with "." as in full stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Kindly Advice The HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.