Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu (16096 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Naiira(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
The movement
Against principalities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
I think there's budget for this, what is happening?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by CaptainFM1: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Leaders in this country don't listen to their people. So unfortunate!
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by FX(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bussyfamm:
Tinubu must lose
We're all Obidient

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by cornelman: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
We need this all over the southern part of Nigeria. Those politicians are deceptive and INEC officials corrupt. Na so they no give me voters card last election, claiming my card is not ready yet.. something wey I registered in 2010. And one stupid civil defence was threatening to arrest me for demanding that my PVC be given me.

Na later, I dey hear say those cards that were not given out are collected by politicians for election rigging
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by simplesearch: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let that be done Asap, so every interested party can vote for the candidate of their choice come 2023, If Christ tarries!
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nnamdipapa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stankovic22:
VIDEO: Youths protest insufficient PVCs in Enugu

Some aggrieved youths have protested the insufficiency of Permanent Voter Cards(PVCs) in Enugu.

The youths were seen on the streets marching to an office, shouting "INEC, give us machines"; "INEC give us PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFITvQedws

Good Protest. I am on my way to join them!

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by mcgodison2531(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good protest
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by gamaliel9: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Before: Online[internet]
Now: Offline[streets]

I wonder what excuse some people will give about the youths again

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
This revolution is even bigger than I first thought,but what plans do Nigeria youth have to quench the number of underaged voters that will certainly be used in the North,how about foreigners that would likely be imported from Nigeria Northern bordering countries to vote massively on D-DAY,how do Nigeria youths intend to curtain such act or will voting alone be enough to bring about the change everyone is crying for?

That's where drones will come in

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Oziens: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Such a Stu*d youth's....

The online registration is on for more than a year and now rushing...
Why the curse? Lots of people turn 18 years old everyday, which is the age required by law for citizen to exercise his/her civic responsibility when it comes to election. The online you mentioned is not working optimally, even when you do online registration, when you get to inec office for data calture, they will still have to register you all over again manually.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Like for peter obi share for atiku and tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by CaptainFM1: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
pretydiva:
Nice 1. The youths have woken up from their sleep

I pray so. Cos the youth I know are still playing Nairabet, and smoking weeds while dancing to Naira Marley. I seriously wish they wake up, cos these polithiefians too Sabi use their heads to play balls. I seriously hope they sustain this momentum and all youths in this country join them for the greater good of everyone of us.

Are we really ready?
These career polithiefians are very crafty and seasoned. We should go all the way to defeat them!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by paduzman: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
No one should keep calm until they've got their PVCs, 2023 is ours for the taking.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by LZAA: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Afamed,helinues and wee avoid this threadgrin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na now dia own day break for dat side... Biafrans wan vote in Nigeria the Zoo... They have slept too long. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Golan007: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Igbo "youths".
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by babeabe: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
ayusco85:

That's where drones will come in
Ooh OK drone will stop them... I never thought of it, what a smart move grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Abbeytoy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oziens:

Why the curse? Lots of people turn 18 years old everyday, which is the age required by law for citizen to exercise his/her civic responsibility when it comes to election. The online you mentioned is not working optimally, even when you do online registration, when you get to inec office for data calture, they will still have to register you all over again manually.

Even if those people heard they have extended it for a year now, they will go back home and come back when it's a week to end.

Untill we make firm decision and stand on our ground, nothing will change in this country...

On people turning 18th, well, if they are not up to the age till the fixed date, must they vote?

And again, the online is working very well, but they will ask you for confirmation because some people might do mistakes.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
This revolution is even bigger than I first thought,but what plans do Nigeria youth have to quench the number of underaged voters that will certainly be used in the North,how about foreigners that would likely be imported from Nigeria Northern bordering countries to vote massively on D-DAY,how do Nigeria youths intend to curtain such act or will voting alone be enough to bring about the change everyone is crying for?

Good and thought-provoking questions that begs for answers.

Seems those people have perfected the act. May God help us ooo.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:

The plans is to keep mobilizing people to come out to vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by dozymars(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
The youths have woken up.
Good development.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by eagleu: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi effect.

Inec and Nigeria govt have been disenfranchising the people of the SE over technically and nobody actually cared.

Now the people are seeing genuine hope in Peter Obi and want to register.

One of the calamities of GEJ who appointed Jega that modified INEC rules to favor the under populated north at the expense of the south. How GEJ sat there with his eyes open until he was sent packing is a story for another day.
Only a real revolution can change some of the built inequalities of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:
Igbo "youths".

If e pain you say Igbo "youths" wan vote, make you jump inside Lagos lagoon Na.

It's as easy as that.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Golan007: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

If e pain you say Igbo "youths" wan vote, make you jump inside Lagos lagoon Na.

It's as easy as that.

No more Biafla.

grin
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by cochexky: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
PresidObi:
My inlaw was there live, sent in these shots of when they went to INEC office to confront the officials. The protest worked, they were issued two more machines and more workers to go attend to them.

The youths are waking up.

Please note, all these efforts are just because of Peter Obi, the touths wouldn't even have bothered if this election was between Atiku and Tinubu.

I'm praying and wishing my other brothers from the North to see reason of helping out Nation Nigeria.. this is no more tribal sentiment or fight.. now is togetherness for better future for us and our children..

North and others that has not join should join the hope from God.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deji17: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Noise and attention seeking.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

No more Biafla.

grin

grin

You sef know say them nor be like una wen dey scream Yoruba nesan and nor fit defend wetin una believe in Na.

Biafra Na their identity. Their fathers fought for it so no one can rob that from them. But whilst they are still in Nigeria and as Nigerians in One Nigeria, they want to vote and their votes would count this time.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Advocate500: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
No offence intended ooo, the kind of corrupt system we have found ourselves will make it difficult for the right thing to be done i swear, i am an advocate of PVC registration, but the funny thing about this is the more people pressured for pvc down south the more registered number continue to increase up north, without any visible number of physical registration going on.

Go and check online registered vote of Borno state so far and compare the number with that of Lagos state, one begin to wonder if we have more internet users down north than we have here in the south? Sincerely speaking as they continue to pressure youths about pvc how are we sure this figures are not been manipulated just to frustrate those that are trying to get it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by swissgoldenpro2: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is really serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.