Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu (16269 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by 15: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
[size=24pt]
This is the result of failed government, failed politicians failed so called leaders
Failed constitution
Failed Structure

Anyone one in this forum who insults the east west north or south is the child of the Devil someone that can’t amount to anything in this life no matter who’s paying you or which demonic spirit is operating in you

As our faces are different so we expect different kinds of propaganda people in forums like this both secret service agents political agents, wicked people etc…

You will not take anything out of this world, you will go back very very naked empty and perhaps…

Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found
- Psalm 37:10

فَقُطِعَ دَابِرُ ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ۚ وَٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ ٤٥

So the wrongdoers were utterly uprooted. And all praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds.
- Surah Al-An'am 6:45

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِى كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَـٰبِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا۟ فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ ١٢٣

And so We have placed in every society the most wicked to conspire in it. Yet they plot only against themselves, but they fail to perceive it.

Surah Al-An'am 6:128

[/size]
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
toobusy:
This revolution is even bigger than I first thought,but what plans do Nigeria youth have to quench the number of underaged voters that will certainly be used in the North,how about foreigners that would likely be imported from Nigeria Northern bordering countries to vote massively on D-DAY,how do Nigeria youths intend to curtail such act or will voting alone be enough to bring about the change everyone is crying for?

A VERY NICE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE WRITE UP
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by 15: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Such a Stu*d youth's....

The online registration is on for more than a year and now rushing...

[size=24pt][/size]This is the result of failed government, failed politicians failed so called leaders
Failed constitution
Failed Structure

Anyone one in this forum who insults the east west north or south is the child of the Devil someone that can’t amount to anything in this life no matter who’s paying you or which demonic spirit is operating in you

As our faces are different so we expect different kinds of propaganda people in forums like this both secret service agents political agents, wicked people etc…

You will not take anything out of this world, you will go back very very naked empty and perhaps…

Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found

فَقُطِعَ دَابِرُ ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ۚ وَٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ ٤٥

So the wrongdoers were utterly uprooted. And all praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds.

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِى كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَـٰبِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا۟ فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ ١٢٣

And so We have placed in every society the most wicked to conspire in it. Yet they plot only against themselves, but they fail to perceive it.

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Abbeytoy(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2022
15:

[size=24pt][/size]This is the result of failed government, failed politicians failed so called leaders
Failed constitution
Failed Structure

We are talk about people not taking things serious until rush hour, you're typing rubbish here... Are you one of them?

You people forget those in government are human and they exhibit what they've been master before getting to government.

Even if the PVC was extended by a year, most people will not do and come back again at rush hour.

I am not here to support or defend any government, but to state the fact.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Alexpetra: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Inec an agency that not always serious, they will like to frustrate do you lose interest in the process...
them go frustrate us frustrate us, na dem go tire.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by CaptainFM1: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Smoking weed playing nairabet and dancing to naira Marley doesn't prevent someone from voting, does it?

You don't even know weedites have more reason to vote because weed is now more expensive

I understand your drift, but the truth is the youth are so disconnected and not showing interest in how they are governed. They would rather collect that handouts when the time to vote comes.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by InoGetJoy: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I understand your drift, but the truth is the youth are so disconnected and not showing interest in how they are governed. They would rather collect that handouts when the time to vote comes.
We're actually witnessing a radical change in the status quo.
Suffering is doing a good job of resetting our brains. Some people will collect money and vote, but a majority wont
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by naija1stnigar(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Omo this @ obidient movement is a giant tsunami o, they challenged us on social media that we don't have pvc now we are flooding the whole inec registration centres in Nigeria and they themselves can not contain it again, am so glad I have done my own last week, I spent the whole day with serious tussle at inec of in Akure and am glad I did made it. 2023 must obidiently obey.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deeva2: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi effect.

Inec and Nigeria govt have been disenfranchising the people of the SE over technically and nobody actually cared.

Now the people are seeing genuine hope in Peter Obi and want to register.

You mean the same ppl who burnt INEC office and killed their staff..

When others were collecting their PVC , you were busy shouting biafra or nothing.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deeva2: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
My inlaw was there live, sent in these shots of when they went to INEC office to confront the officials. The protest worked, they were issued two more machines and more workers to go attend to them.

The youths are waking up.

Please note, all these efforts are just because of Peter Obi, the youths wouldn't even have bothered if this election was between Atiku and Tinubu.

When others were collecting their PVC , you were busy flagging and shouting biafra or nothing up and down.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deeva2: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
michjunior:
They claim North has the population yet there are no issues of insufficient PvCs there,one would ask why are they issues of Insufficient PvCs in the East?? It a clear case of intentionally disenfranchising those from the South east!!! For long most Igbos we're not really interested in the voting process in Nigeria but not anymore in 2023,and when they all come out to vote,the wil feel first hand that the North does not have the monopoly of high population

When the northerners were collecting their PVC , you were busy flagging and shouting biafra or nothing up and down.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Dabyes(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2022
emerged01:
One thing baffles me,where were these people when people were registering? Registration of PVC has been on before now. Why is that hundreds of people choose one day to register? And as a matter of fact,is there any assurance that these people will get their PVC before election considering how things work in Nigeria? Since 2011 wey I don collect PVC I hide am like gold because I dont trust the Nigeria system, to collect another one go hard.

And how sure are you that it's not the same issue that has been repeating. I know how many times I've gone to register and it's the same no machine from INEC until they got agitated yesterday. You'll go to one center and they'll say there no people to do the registration. In another center, only one person doing the registration with about 1000-2000 people waiting. In another, no machine. It's the same story everyday.
It baffles me that people are blaming the youths in the south for waiting this long. You don't know your country again. They're dedicated to making life hell for the citizens.
Even if you register online, you'll still have to go and get verified and finish the process, with what machine?
Okay after the protest yesterday, they finally released two machines to us. Why were they keeping it in the first place?
People should look beyond tribes and religion and tackle the main issue.
With this kind of injustice, tell me the south won't keep agitating for freedom?
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by michjunior: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=deeva2 post=114041107]

When the northerners were collecting their PVC , you were busy flagging and shouting biafra or nothing up and down.[/quo

If you're a bit educated you will know Agitation is not shouting and it isn't a crime!!!
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deeva2: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=michjunior post=114043188][/quote]

So your own education teaches u that agitation is all about burning govt offices, killing security agencies and the innocent ppl who disobeys ur sit at home madness..
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by deeva2: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=michjunior post=114043188][/quote]

So your own education teaches u that agitation is all about burning govt offices, killing security agencies and the innocent ppl who disobeys ur sit at home madness.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2022
ayusco85:

Get ur head out of ur ass. The drones will capture evidence to be used in court. You can't stop them, but once u have evidence the election in that polling unit can be nullified
Mumu man. Drone evidence for court of law to show and prove what exactly? That under age voted or that people moved from Niger to vote in Nigeria... Una no get common sense, you are just as stupid and ridiculous as your leaders. Biafrans dey form technology on some stupid vague ideas.

You Igbo urchins don't fail to be profoundly foolish all the
time, why na? Dem swear for una? Na so una dey plan to use scanty votes of South East to be president...dey shout collect your PVC up and down when every region don almost collect their PVC finish. I just tire for this Biafrans turned Zoologist.. Na animals like una go vote for OBI las las...àwọn ọmọ àlè jati jati.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Tomek09(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm Yoruba but Tinubu and his thieving crews must be disgraced insha Allahu.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Klington: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

You mean the same ppl who burnt INEC office and killed their staff..

When others were collecting their PVC , you were busy shouting biafra or nothing.

Your tears.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by olatuns2017: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
KosiGee:

You, your generation past and present and everything connected with you are useless, confused and disorientated.

Did those people in the video ever ask for Biafra or referendum?

Idiots like you patrol online space spreading hate, filth and stupidity.

I only talk to Nigerians in social media

I don't talk to marginalized and self denial people!

Are u in minority or majority?

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
splashbaby:
Mumu man. Drone evidence for court of law to show and prove what exactly? That under age voted or that people moved from Niger to vote in Nigeria... Una no get common sense, you are just as stupid and ridiculous as your leaders. Biafrans dey form technology on some stupid vague ideas.

You Igbo urchins don't fail to be profoundly foolish all the
time, why na? Dem swear for una? Na so una dey plan to use scanty votes of South East to be president...dey shout collect your PVC up and down when every region don almost collect their PVC finish. I just tire for this Biafrans turned Zoologist.. Na animals like una go vote for OBI las las...àwọn ọmọ àlè jati jati.

Uncultured, ill-mannered tribal bigot. In your deluded mind you have made a point. Let's see how your fraudulent emi lokan politician will win the election. The north won't vote for a druggie and ex convict. Be masturbating there shamelessly. Spits

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by eebraa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
When ESN were killing INEC staff on duty,Una no protest o. Something that has been on since last year,you want to do it at your own time
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one Inec thinks they will continue to play with us but least did they know that we have no joy on their miserable excuses...
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Themandator: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Such a Stu*d youth's....

The online registration is on for more than a year and now rushing...

Blame obi

He is the catalyst
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
ayusco85:

Uncultured, ill-mannered tribal bigot. In your deluded mind you have made a point. Let's see how your fraudulent emi lokan politician will win the election. The north won't vote for a druggie and ex convict. Be masturbating there shamelessly. Spits
Olori burúkú, children of hate and perdition. You and your tribes have been pressing the self destruct button since independence of this nation which will eventually consumed all of you, unless you all turn a new leave and work for Nigeria progress instead of destroying it with your ethnocentric madness. When you eventually failed with your new OBI project, you will return to your Biafra pastime with you tails tucked between your let, stupid urchins ...bunch of traitors masquerading as Nigerian.

Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by Abbeytoy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Themandator:

Blame obi

He is the catalyst

Nothing concern me with politicians, I am after our people
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
splashbaby:
Olori burúkú, children of hate and perdition. You and your tribes have been pressing the self destruct button since independence of this nation which will eventually consumed all of you, unless you all turn a new leave and work for Nigeria progress instead of destroying it with your ethnocentric madness. When you eventually failed with your new OBI project, you will return to your Biafra pastime with you tails tucked between your let, stupid urchins ...bunch of traitors masquerading as Nigerian.

It's so nauseating to always think those supporting Peter obi and opposing your druggie god cum politician is igbo. I am neither igbo nor Yoruba. You are just a shameless and daft tribal bigot who can't see beyond his nose. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. Maybe oduduwa republic or in his dreams.

Emi lokan vagabond
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
ayusco85:

It's so nauseating to always think those supporting Peter obi and opposing your druggie god cum politician is igbo. I am neither igbo nor Yoruba. You are just a shameless and daft tribal bigot who can't see beyond his nose. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. Maybe oduduwa republic or in his dreams.

Emi lokan vagabond
You still dey quote me, people wey get sense pass you for nairaland and any stupid children with poor upbringing no dey try am... So you be ọmọ àlè proper... This Tinubu dey really pain your ass Ooo. Ẹranko lásán-làsàn, so you can deny your Zooship so soon. Traitors, na your papa go come stop Tinubu àbí... àwọn Werey gbogbo.
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
splashbaby:
You still dey quote me, people wey get sense pass you for nairaland and any stupid children with poor upbringing no dey try am... So you be ọmọ àlè proper... This Tinubu dey really pain your ass Ooo. Ẹranko lásán-làsàn, so you can deny your Zooship so soon. Traitors, na your papa go come stop Tinubu àbí... àwọn Werey gbogbo.

Uncultured bofoon. You are just empty and full of shit. Keep guessing whr I am from. Ignorant mofo. Keep barking like a tout, no wonder you are supporting your god the 90 yrs old vibrating druggie, Chicago ex convict � you wanna be chief agbero of ur community. Come and make him president let's see. Agbero
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Werey wan disguise... shouting collect your PVC up and down without telling them what to do with it...Na your papa I blame, a stupid that gave birth to a foolish boy.
ayusco85:

Uncultured bofoon. You are just empty and full of shit. Keep guessing whr I am from. Ignorant mofo. Keep barking like a tout, no wonder you are supporting your god the 90 yrs old vibrating druggie, Chicago ex convict � you wanna be chief agbero of ur community. Come and make him president let's see. Agbero
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by ayusco85(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
splashbaby:
Werey wan disguise... shouting collect your PVC up and down without telling them what to do with it...Na your papa I blame, a stupid that gave birth to a foolish boy.

I laugh in Yoruba. Insult my dad, at least I am not a bastard like u. Keep showing urself for the retard you are. I am done reply a nitwit like u. Agbero that will soon be taught politics by the northerners. � bye idiot
Re: VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu by splashbaby(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2022
ayusco85:

I laugh in Yoruba. Insult my dad, at least I am not a bastard like u. Keep showing urself for the retard you are. I am done reply a nitwit like u. Agbero that will soon be taught politics by the northerners. � bye idiot
Ẹranko, oloriburuku dey disguise... Untrained child of a pauper. Werey dey deny him Igbotic heritage. We know you are mannerless without any form of home training. People wey fail in Biafra wan take over Zoos...Una go collect wotowoto... Àwọn Zoogerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science / We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police / Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.