Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen... (635 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / How I spent My Xmas. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen... by alex4nj(f): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi Fam��
In this vlog, I welcomed my sister-in-law, who came to spend the weekend with me, plus, I had to make 5 different dishes for my husband.

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ncQLb7CWI
Re: I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen... by Ybholy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Your husband is lucky and he’s rest assured you’re always thinking of what next Big Bang food to make for him than engaging on gossips.

I like food, healthy and unique foods I mean and anyone I’m getting married to will also live to enjoy cooking new foods.

Keep it up nne
Re: I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen... by alex4nj(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank you So Muchsmiley
Ybholy:
Your husband is lucky and he’s rest assured you’re always thinking of what next Big Bang food to make for him than engaging on gossips.

I like food, healthy and unique foods I mean and anyone I’m getting married to will also live to enjoy cooking new foods.

Keep it up nne

(1) (Reply)

LG Inverter AC For Sale / If You Need A Kidney Donor I Am Ready To Donate / I Travelled All The Way To Surprise My Sister-in-law And My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.