Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why The Son Of Elon Musk Wanted To Disown His Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Son Of Elon Musk Wanted To Disown His Father (334 Views)

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me / Is It Right For A Man To Disown A Childborn Within Marriage Due To Paternity Fra / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Son Of Elon Musk Wanted To Disown His Father by Gbadamosi01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why The Son Of Elon Musk Wants To Change His Name And End Relationship With His Father.

Xavier Alexander Musk, the son of Elon Musk is set to end relationship with his father. Elon Musk is a business mogul and the new owner of Twitter.

The son of Elon Musk is also ready to change his name and gender. He is set  to change his identity in order to distance himself completely from his father.

Recall that the son of Elon Musk just turned 18 in April 2022. However, his twin Griffin, hasn't make any public declaration yet.

Almost immediately after his birthday, Xavier filed a petition with the courthouse to change his gender to female and name to Vivian.

Read more here�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/why-the-son-of-elon-musk-wants-to-end-rela/

Re: Why The Son Of Elon Musk Wanted To Disown His Father by Flamemignon1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
She's Vivian now. Stop the misgendering, it's not your place to understand,just call her what she wants

(1) (Reply)

How Age Differences Can Ruin A Marriage / How Much Is A Good Monthly Income In Todays Nigeria / Why Every Home Needs Lemon Grass Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.