Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (41960 Views)

See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Pictures Of Jumma'at Mosque & Islamiya School Built By Gov Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Okwyjesus(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Emelcee:
This is the Model Primary School, Awa-Ubium, Onna LGA. It’s a modern school, with full amenities of what basic education should have in this century.

Gov. Udom Emmanuel’s administration has prioritized education development in Akwa Ibom State.

The project was jointly executed by the State Government in partnership with the Universal Basic Education Commission.
A UBEC-SUBEB project.
#PDP #CompletionAgenda

This building is qualified to be a campus of a university
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Michdear:
Mega schools built across ondo state under former governor OluSegun mimiko,Dr olusegun mimiko won his governorship post under the masses friendly Labour Party LP,a vote for LP is a vote for better education.
The Yoruba should have sold him to Nigerian and not the partially dead man in APC who cannot even hold a mic without his hand shaking like a drunkard.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Uteghe(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm from Akwa Ibom but you can't compare this orange walls to what Amaechi built in Rivers. Amaechi more than 200 of such.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by kingdestiny(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are talking of Benue State Governor, you didn't mention the 2 worst Governors in Nigeria. Abia and Enugu State Governors are the worst in this Country. Everything is zero in their respective States.
Enugu governor dey try, the worst two governors I know are abia ad imo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by kingdestiny(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Na to summit presidential ticket na my governor dey good at
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Ken4Christ: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Good effort but one is not enough. In addition, they should ensure that it's free education up to junior secondary school level. Qualified teachers should be employed. And the culture of mass promotion should stop.

A good library should be included and stocked with good books. Competitions should return back to schools as it was years back.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Aguogba(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice project, but we need to enhance our maintenance culture if we have any at all.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
When other state are building this kind of gigantic project. Benue state governor Samuel ortom has nothing to show for 8 years in the helms of affairs of the state. Not a single road have been constructed in the state for the past 8 years. Who do benue this kind thing.
I agree that man is the most useless governor alive, I served in makurdi there was a time he called all workers and corps members in that square(can't remember the name) we should all joins hands and pray for benue because of spiritual attacks grin grin
His only achievement during my time was empowering people with wheel barrow and cutlass for friday farming.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
I swear...!! Because I can remember vividly just 3 months after Willie stepped in, Willie is working billboard is everywhere and work was going on...!!

But under 3months Soludo is still acting like a Mannequin with no magnitude nor direction.
Nigerians should not be expecting much from these professors. I knew that Soludo will become another failure in terms of governance and so far he is yet to prove me otherwise.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Osek(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. What about my Delta state governor okowa. He is the worst governor ever. Benue state governor is a trillion times better than him. You won't see any single developement in delta State for good 8 years
Omo guy u knw wetin dey sup, Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to delta state as a whole. No single projects on ground, no infrastructure, no sign of investors in the state... Sometimes I wonder what happens to all the oil revenue money that FG gives to delta state
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by deeva2: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
I just like this man...How i wish pdp picked him as Atiku's running mate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Blake755: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
When other state are building this kind of gigantic project. Benue state governor Samuel ortom has nothing to show for 8 years in the helms of affairs of the state. Not a single road have been constructed in the state for the past 8 years. Who do benue this kind thing.
I thought people are speaking good things about him
Well what I have come to realize is that being a good person comes from the heart
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by lawallawal86(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
He built only one school na
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by lawallawal86(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Emelcee:
This is the Model Primary School, Awa-Ubium, Onna LGA. It’s a modern school, with full amenities of what basic education should have in this century.

Gov. Udom Emmanuel’s administration has prioritized education development in Akwa Ibom State.

The project was jointly executed by the State Government in partnership with the Universal Basic Education Commission.
A UBEC-SUBEB project.
#PDP #CompletionAgenda
how many schol him build like this one
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by BIGSCARY(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2022
You stupid dog eating people. Low poke governor of yours.

omo babalawo. Awọn obi rẹ ni ijiya pupọ ninu igbesi aye wọn iyẹn ni idi aburu rẹ ni igbesi aye.
I rest my case.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
eyen ifu show us what your governor has built and stop cursing your generation. Is it too hard?
Tell me which of the politicians in Nigeria can beat Udom when it comes to governance?
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Diamondmiller(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
THE BORNO SCHOOLS WERE BUILT WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION FUND DON'T BE DECEIVED
Golan007:

Ortom is even tired of blaming Buhari.

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Belleful: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
How the Media fail to market Emmanuel udou is beyond imagination. He is the best working governor in the whole of south south and southeast combined. Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by SugarGirl44(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
I commend him.
He has something physical to show, not like some audio governors.

Hope this is not the only one he built tho, cos our politicians can be funny.

Pls don't insult me o, my mouth is bad.
It's just an innocent question.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Golan007: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Diamondmiller:
THE BORNO SCHOOLS WERE BUILT WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION FUND DON'T BE DECEIVED

You sure you are quoting the right person?
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Golan007: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Belleful:
How the Media fail to market Emmanuel udou is beyond imagination. He is the best working governor in the whole of south south and southeast combined. Kudos to him

I agree.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Seakay(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2022
nesphil:
Who said it's the best in Nigeria? bad belle undecided by the way, it's one of the best in the country. Gov. Udom Emmanuel is delivering on his campaign promises and Akwa Ibom is Rising gradually
That was the topic title OP used initially.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by ufotunang: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
...the fulani herdsmen have been disturbing benue state, destroying things and attacking and killing and the APC and Buhari has been giving the benue state government small financial allocation because APC and Buhari hate the benue governor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2022
kingdestiny:

Enugu governor dey try, the worst two governors I know are abia ad imo

I honestly don't think Imo has a governor currently, just a stooge standing in for Buhari from Abuja...!
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Zeezenho: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
This new generation of youth are a big to dosile . Just one school is what we count as a big thing .to me this just a basic aminity.

I can remember lateef jakande of Lagos those are real governor jakande schools are in every area of Lagos till date thousands of big schools.thousand of housing estate that still exists till date.not tinubu type of na we build Lagos shit.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by kenx1(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2022
hahahahaha Nigeria funny sha.....21st century we are thinking about building primary schools and street lights, when others are sending probes to Mars
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Taigaban: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
I would have love to send my children to that school but government school teachers are Lackluster in actitude. Most of them don't like to teach. This is why we spend so much in private schools.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:

He is even better than imo governor killing his pple cos of Fulani gave him power
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:

omo babalawo. Awọn obi rẹ ni ijiya pupọ ninu igbesi aye wọn iyẹn ni idi aburu rẹ ni igbesi aye.
I rest my case.

Imagine this foolish, dirty and human eating yoruba thing insulting Akwa Ibom. Wonder shall never!
You are even ashamed of mentioning your good for nothing governor's name cuz none of them can rival Udom when it comes to governance.
I blame the mad man put us in the same country with swines and ritualists.
This is the thank we get for using Akwa Ibom oil and gas proceeds to feed you stinky and human skull harvesting animals. If Akwa Ibom were a sovereign nation, we would be living like the Emiratis while ritualists and swines like you would all be begging for our visa to come eat crumbs from our table. You should always be grateful for Lord Lugard and pray harder that Nigeria doesn't divide otherwise you will all eat yourselves and no one will be left in that toilet you live like pigs. Hahaha.
Eyen idad ka ke yed idem. Usineh mkpo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:

I rest my case.

Imagine this foolish, dirty and human eating yoruba thing insulting Akwa Ibom. Wonder shall never end!
I blame the mad man that put us in the same country with swines and ritualists.
This is the thank we get for using Akwa Ibom oil and gas proceeds to feed you stinky and human skull harvesting animals. If Akwa Ibom were a sovereign nation, we would be living like the Emiratis while ritualists and swines like you would all be begging for our visa to come eat crumbs from our table. You should always be grateful for Lord Lugard and pray harder that Nigeria doesn't divide otherwise you will all eat yourselves and no one will be left in that toilet you live like pigs. Hahaha.
Eyen idad ka ke yed idem. Usineh mkpo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by frankgist(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Selfishly motivated projects.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigerians should not be expecting much from these professors. I knew that Soludo will become another failure in terms of governance and so far he is yet to prove me otherwise.
But let's not judge him yet, it quite too early...!!
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by ajumma(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:

Benue is NOT a state ,rather a hamlet or enclave for those belligerent TIV people....i only pity those unfortunate IDOMA cowardice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.