Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (41574 Views)

See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Pictures Of Jumma'at Mosque & Islamiya School Built By Gov Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Great project an as the name sound ‘model school’, so it will soon be replicated in every other LGAs
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
This is commendable, Akwa Ibom State needs more of these kinds of infrastructures in the educational sector.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Last minute governance. gringrin abeg light don dey for sat oron road side. I miss aks.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2022
What about other local government outside Onna?
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Osatarri: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Best gov
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by ponishah: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
When other state are building this kind of gigantic project. Benue state governor Samuel ortom has nothing to show for 8 years in the helms of affairs of the state. Not a single road have been constructed in the state for the past 8 years. Who do benue this kind thing.
Na Fulani herdsmen terrorists do una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2022
very nice. Please remember to stock them with books , qualified dedicated teachers and admin staff and watch this building change lives.
Please remember the retired teachers too o. May God bless Akwa Ibom. May God bless my Lagos State and may God bless Nigeria for ever
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Michaelbjune(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2022
emetisuccess:
Akwa Ibom ayaya. Annang mma, ibibio mma, oron mma, easthern obolo mma etc . uked owo emaka ebonoooo!!! Iya iyae . From Amana isong ayen Annang 1

not ORON ma is Oje barri!! *Akpakip* Oro uwei!!!!

✈️
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2022
This is beautiful and magnificent. God bless him the more.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by ofiko123(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one... Governor udom Emmanuel is working..
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Stronghold91: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
beautiful
far better than Lagos government
college's
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by SocialJustice: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

The structure is top notch.

Lol, it is not.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Slynation(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
When other state are building this kind of gigantic project. Benue state governor Samuel ortom has nothing to show for 8 years in the helms of affairs of the state. Not a single road have been constructed in the state for the past 8 years. Who do benue this kind thing.
So what did he campaigned with after 4years that you all gave him another 4years...!!

Just like I'm just looking Soludo right now, he might end up chasing shadows until the next election...
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by BIGSCARY(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Tell me what is beautiful about this without maintenance. How much was awarded for this project? It's a disgrace to the governor and his cronies to showcase this as an achievement in his government without putting out the structure for maintenance because in the next 6 months, everything is vandalized, including the computers, books in library for personal gains.
I rest my case..
TINUBU OUR NEXT PRESIDENT �

Hisbah21:
beautiful
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Who said it's the best in Nigeria? bad belle undecided by the way, it's one of the best in the country. Gov. Udom Emmanuel is delivering on his campaign promises and Akwa Ibom is Rising gradually
Seakay:
What makes it the best Primary school in Nigeria?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Victor468: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Emelcee:
This is the Model Primary School, Awa-Ubium, Onna LGA. It’s a modern school, with full amenities of what basic education should have in this century.

Gov. Udom Emmanuel’s administration has prioritized education development in Akwa Ibom State.

The project was jointly executed by the State Government in partnership with the Universal Basic Education Commission.
A UBEC-SUBEB project.
#PDP #CompletionAgenda

This is a Primary School that looks like a university? Impressive.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
NoQualmz:
Nonsense
With all the oyel money in the past ten years this is what an oyel producing state is building in the 21st century?

Shame

Where is illaumoh abi na Akpan ?
Show us what your governor has built unamikot mme ebot ke afo ado. Ifu!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by BIGSCARY(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Who is this mumu that said this low budget structure is far better than LAGOS? Have you been to Lagos before?
Do you think with your anus or brain? It's a polite question.
I rest my case.

Stronghold91:

far better than Lagos government
college's
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
Look at the schools Amaechi built as Governor, look at the schools Aregbesola built and look at the schools Zulum built.
Udom has set a high standard that his projects usually attain and this one, hmmn I'm not sure it's up to Udom's standard. I'm a huge fan of Udom and may God bless him and bless Akwa Ibom state.
It was built by a local government council chairman and coincidentally his name is Emmanuel Udom
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Kinzo0917(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
. What about my Delta state governor okowa. He is the worst governor ever. Benue state governor is a trillion times better than him. You won't see any single developement in delta State for good 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by BIGSCARY(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
It's obvious that you are suffering from blood pressure in the Anus for you to even have this energy to ask me such a question.
Mo le rii pe o jẹ ọkan ninu awọn ẹgbẹ onijagidijagan eniyan ti o jẹ amọja ni iṣowo awọn ẹya ara eniyan si awọn orilẹ-ede Asain. asan ti o dara fun ohunkohun.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Show us what your governor has built unamikot mme ebot ke afo ado. Ifu!
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are talking of Benue State Governor, you didn't mention the 2 worst Governors in Nigeria. Abia and Enugu State Governors are the worst in this Country. Everything is zero in their respective States.

Ortom is the worst among all the 36 governor's. No argument.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Ykc2(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Asquare84:
you people are very wicked, ortom might not be that good but there is nothing one can do when millions his people are in refugee camps scattered all over benue state,his people can't go to farm because of bandits,if you know how akwa ibom is receiving as their monthly allowance from federal government you won't say this ,benue is a very poor state
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Kinzo0917(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2022
NoQualmz:
Nonsense
With all the oyel money in the past ten years this is what an oyel producing state is building in the 21st century?

Shame

Where is illaumoh abi na Akpan ?
. This governor tried. Come to my oil state delta, you won't see any of these project for good 8 years of Okowa administration. Worst governor in the whole world
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
So what did he campaigned with after 4years that you all gave him another 4years...!!

Just like I'm just looking Soludo right now, he might end up chasing shadows until the next election...
I told a friend that Soludo will not be different from others. Professors in Nigeria have always been a big time disappointment when it comes to governance. e.g Ben Ayade of Cross River state and Soludo
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Michdear(f): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Mega schools built across ondo state under former governor OluSegun mimiko,Dr olusegun mimiko won his governorship post under the masses friendly Labour Party LP,a vote for LP is a vote for better education.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:
It's obvious that you are suffering from blood pressure in the Anus for you to even have this energy to ask me such a question.
Mo le rii pe o jẹ ọkan ninu awọn ẹgbẹ onijagidijagan eniyan ti o jẹ amọja ni iṣowo awọn ẹya ara eniyan si awọn orilẹ-ede Asain. asan ti o dara fun ohunkohun.

eyen ifu show us what your governor has built and stop cursing your generation. Is it too hard?
Tell me which of the politicians in Nigeria can beat Udom when it comes to governance?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Slynation(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I told a friend that Soludo will not be different from others. Professors in Nigeria have always been a big time disappointment when it comes to governance. e.g Ben Ayade of Cross River state and Soludo
I swear...!! Because I can remember vividly just 3 months after Willie stepped in, Willie is working billboard is everywhere and work was going on...!!

But under 3months Soludo is still acting like a Mannequin with no magnitude nor direction.
Re: Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.