Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Don't Blame D Youth D Way they Are Marketing Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame D Youth D Way they Are Marketing Peter Obi. (152 Views)

Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame D Youth D Way they Are Marketing Peter Obi. by Ceenaija(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
When a mother sees a fine beautiful girl that has the quality she desired for her son in marriage.ln persuading her son she will like to exaggerate because she is convinced that the girl is the best for him

I will never blame the youths for they have suffered a lot in the hands of the heartless politicians . So let them promote their man Peter Obi the man they see light in him.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame D Youth D Way they Are Marketing Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
This people are funny...

So using propaganda and lies to deceive Nigerians is now act of likeness and love ..

But Una go insult Yoruba on top 2015.. forgetting it was same love and exaggeration

Igbos don Dey sound like Yoruba this days ..

Power to the people
North 2023

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hit Abuja,ondo,lagos As Price Hits 180 / Don't Sell Your Vote!!!! / APC-USA Congratulates Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.