Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians (260 Views)

Don't Blame D Youth D Way they Are Marketing Peter Obi. / Video:nigerian Leaders Don't Take Responsibility 4 Their Actions-senator Okoroch / Igbos Residing Arnd Okota Fear 4 Their Lives As OPC Allegedly Threatens Reprisal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Ceenaija(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
The Nigerians youths have been going through terrible hard condition which is not the way God wants it but man made. They have been suffering in the mist of plenty.

I entered Okada at lagos some time ago, as I was discussing with the Okada man, his use of English language was superb. I further enquired to know his level of education. He revealed to me that he was pursuing his PhD in economics at Unical. I was in dumbfounded ,this is Nigeria for you.

Now university students have been on strike for about 7months .They are at home doing nothing and you expect them to use sugar clothed tongue or word to address our politicians.

If I can see Peter Obi i will advise him to stay clear and allow the youths to express themselves as far as they are not attacking people physically or damaging people's or Government properties.

The Nigeria youths have endured enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Aliuhah: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022
True talk brother. The youths have endured these criminals enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by lhordspy: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Justifying an immoral, disgusting and irritating altitude with cheap excuse.

You people behaves like terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Insults isn't criticisms.
Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by PresidObi: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2022
They don't know what we suffer
Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Bontafa: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Justifying an immoral, disgusting and irritating altitude with cheap excuse.

You people behaves like terrorist.

Shatap tribal hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by PresidObi: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Insults isn't criticisms.

A hungry man is always angry, you cannot impoverish a people and expect them to be civil. They will soon grab your by the neck before you swallow them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by lhordspy: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Shatap tribal hypocrite

My oga. Happy sunday.

You no go rally today? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Bontafa: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

My oga. Happy sunday.

You no go rally today? grin
My brother
We go do ooo.

Na make we no go send Amoda go hospital be my fear

1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by lhordspy: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

My brother
We go do ooo.

Na make we no go send Amoda go hospital be my fear

Abeg if una share that una branded rice. Try keep some for raining season. Because 2023 go hot for una. Depression fit no make Una see food chop.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
PresidObi:

A hungry man is always angry, you cannot impoverish a people and expect them to be civil. They will soon grab your by the neck before you swallow them.

Doesn't make insults right

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Bontafa: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Abeg if una share that una branded rice. Try keep some for raining season. Because 2023 go hot for una. Depression fit no make Una see food chop.

Nah we no dey give bread but if corn come out I go holla you ASAP.

Na bucket I go use carry your tears when Asiwaju lose.

Since last month I never baff I no go baff till February, na your tears I go use

1 Share

Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Flora2Sweet: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Where they expecting us to Clap for them
Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Ceenaija(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigerians youths have been pushed to the wall, they have to fight back for their survival.
Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by Ceenaija(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
They beat the youths and ask them not to cry.
Re: Don't Blame D Youth 4 Their Verbal Attack On These Corrupt & Selfish Politicians by BATified2023: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ceenaija:
The Nigerians youths have been going through terrible hard condition which is not the way God wants it but man made. They have been suffering in the mist of plenty.

I entered Okada at lagos some time ago, as I was discussing with the Okada man, his use of English language was superb. I further enquired to know his level of education. He revealed to me that he was pursuing his PhD in economics at Unical. I was in dumbfounded ,this is Nigeria for you.

Now university students have been on strike for about 7months .They are at home doing nothing and you expect them to use sugar clothed tongue or word to address our politicians.

If I can see Peter Obi i will advise him to stay clear and allow the youths to express themselves as far as they are not attacking people physically or damaging people's or Government properties.

The Nigeria youths have endured enough.

do u remember lecturers went on strike for 6 months under this same obi?
No b youths suffer am

Do u remember doctors went on strike for 13 months under obi?
No b citizens suffer am

U people are talking about peter obi like he just dropped from heaven n he has never held any political office before

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Drags Atiku, Kwankwaso To Shanties, Discloses Their Weaknesses In North / Stop Using Money To Divide Christians, Tinubu Warned / Join Peter Obi Live On Zoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.