Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

A Kind Political Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Kind Political Question. (444 Views)

Political Question Of The Day And Google's Answer / Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians / I Dont Engage In Politics, Please Dont Respond To A Non Political Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kind Political Question. by Nyne: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have an honest question to ask the audience. When a president is elected in Nigeria, can he/she choose/appoint people out of his/her political party as a federal minister ?
Re: A Kind Political Question. by Frigga13: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nyne:
I have an honest question to ask the audience. When a president is elected in Nigeria, can he/she choose/appoint people out of his/her political party as a federal minister ?

Yes .. if he decides to form a unity government.. like Yar adua.

And Obasanjo in 99..
Re: A Kind Political Question. by Nyne: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

Yes .. if he decides to form a unity government.. like Yar adua.

And Obasanjo in 99..

Thank you for answering. That will be very nice to do of Tinubu if He becomes President and appoints Peter Obi. I would like to see them work as a team and not against each other. Tinubu is good, Peter Obi knows his job. It will really be a pleasure.
Re: A Kind Political Question. by Frigga13: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nyne:

Thank you for answering. That will be very nice to do of Tinubu if He becomes President and appoints Peter Obi. I would like to see them work as a team and not against each other. Tinubu is good, Peter Obi knows his job. It will really be a pleasure.

Welcome
But most times it all about party ideology.. in this case for example ..
Obi might no be too comfortable with Apc .. it represents opposite of what he believes

Beside .. who is dashing Tinubu presidency..

Tinubu is sick...
Buhari taught North a great lesson .. Tinubu is a huge No..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: A Kind Political Question. by Nyne: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

Welcome
But most times it all about party ideology.. in this case for example ..
Obi might no be too comfortable with Apc .. it represents opposite of what he believes

Beside .. who is dashing Tinubu presidency..

Tinubu is sick...
Buhari taught North a great lesson .. Tinubu is a huge No..

Power to the people
North 2023

Are you in support of Atiku ?
Re: A Kind Political Question. by mycar: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nyne:
Yes
Re: A Kind Political Question. by Roniyke1234: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nyne:

Thank you for answering. That will be very nice to do for Tinubu if He becomes President and appoints Peter Obi. I would like to see their work as a team and not against each other. Tinubu is good, Peter Obi knows his job. It will be a pleasure.

The person that knows his job will win in 2023 and appoint those that can do the job perfectly from all parties and will take advice from Osibanjo.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Steals N100billion From Tax / Analysis Of The 2023 Candidates For President (apc, Pdp, Lp, Nnpp) / Return To Ruling Party, No Future In NNPP, APC Tells Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.